Lauryn Goodman #7 Lauryn acting like a tit Kyle Walker don’t give a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope I’ve done this right. Thanks to Lala1804
It had the most likes had to shorten it a bit. Anyone up to doing a recap?

Reactions: 10
Mel Reeves needs to pipe the f down, never spoke about Kyle being the father? Was she on Victoria Derbyshire to discuss climate change or something. I must have missed that!

Reactions: 31
#5 thread took 5 months to reach 1000 comments
#6 thread took 5 weeks
#7 thread mmmm she will have to stay relevant... I’m surprised she hasn’t got an account on here defending herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised Mel managed to post Vienna’s birthday posts without using it as an excuse to dig out Danny Simpson like at Christmas time.

Mel Reeves needs to pipe the f down, never spoke about Kyle being the father? Was she on Victoria Derbyshire to discuss climate change or something. I must have missed that!

Reactions: 17
Was just going through old threads and thought I’d put this here, as this is what they’re really like. Drawing dicks on a 5 month olds back out of suncream. Kinda lost the moral ground there, Goodmans!!
This made me so angry, sickening behaviour, that’s what I call bullying & abusing a baby

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Does she really think Kairo is going to thank her when he grows up? I think not!

Reactions: 20
Wonder if Lauryn has woken up with a bit of beer fear 😂 surely Kyle must have instructed his lawyers to tell her to shut the duck up 🤣

Reactions: 27
Watched that Mel’s stories. They’re all delusional. The types that say the same BS often enough they start to believe it.

Yes they could have used protection, we also don’t know what these women told the rich footballers.

I wish they would stop using their kids to try and point score, because they’re bitter about being rejected. Sad Trollops

Reactions: 15
Came here from the WAGs thread and been following the thread yesterday and reading a few old threads, feel like my jaw is on the floor because I can’t believe the way this woman and her sisters carry on!

Worrying about the poor child being bullied whilst they broadcast all their rants and anger to the public. That’s what the child will be bullied for. Makes me laugh that they go on about privacy and you don’t see everything, I beg to differ. I’ve been reading about Lauryn for a day and I feel I know everything about her damn life because nothing is private! Honestly there should be laws about children on social media because I actually think people like the goodmans and that Mel Reeves are harming their kids by plastering them everywhere. It’s wrong and exploitative.

Also my view on Kyle not being involved. Whilst it’s clear he’s an absolute waster and fathers have a responsibility to their children and I can see why the Walkers have chosen not to have contact. Because they probably took advice that it would give Lauryn insight into their life and their children’s life that she would broadcast and leak to the press. Like imagine her dropping Kairo off for a weekend and then she’d prob be on insta saying Kyle was 2 mins late and is taking him to the zoo and it’s unfair because she wanted to do that.
I honestly bet he took advice not to have contact simply because Lauryn cannot be trusted to have any discretion and it would essentially create ongoing problems that affect his three other children.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
What are your thoughts on this ...
So one on the other pump an dump wag wannabe witches put a foto of her kid with the caption "vienna (think thats her name) presents off her dad" and there was nothing there.
So its been peanuts birthday...she refuses to disclose the date...but do we really think that if kyle sent him nothing for his birthday that she wouldnt break her neck to put it all over socials.

There must be quite a lot of footballers as there probably are men in general across the world that choose not to have a relationship with a child (which is wrong but is the reality of life) you don’t see all these other scored woman kicking off on Instagram with their whole family getting involved. Which leads me to think she’s just doing this to get her name in the papers

Reactions: 20
She contradicts herself so much one min it’s about the boots next it’s the wife not letting him then the cheating in the department store or something like that which is nothing to do with her because her only concern should be her son

Reactions: 23
Been thinking about why she wont post the DOB of the baby and i know some in here think its because it might reveal he wasnt conceived on the break from annie (which i dont doubt) but do you remember her story about oh i didnt have a clue i was pregnant until i was already 5 months on a random kidney scan or something so was too late for a termination anyway.. bet my life that all these dates dont add up.

Reactions: 30
Came here from the WAGs thread and been following the thread yesterday and reading a few old threads, feel like my jaw is on the floor because I can’t believe the way this woman and her sisters carry on!

Worrying about the poor child being bullied whilst they broadcast all their rants and anger to the public. That’s what the child will be bullied for. Makes me laugh that they go on about privacy and you don’t see everything, I beg to differ. I’ve been reading about Lauryn for a day and I feel I know everything about her damn life because nothing is private! Honestly there should be laws about children on social media because I actually think people like the goodmans and that Mel Reeves are harming their kids by plastering them everywhere. It’s wrong and exploitative.

Also my view on Kyle not being involved. Whilst it’s clear he’s an absolute waster and fathers have a responsibility to their children and I can see why the Walkers have chosen not to have contact. Because they probably took advice that it would give Lauryn insight into their life and their children’s life that she would broadcast and leak to the press. Like imagine her dropping Kairo off for a weekend and then she’d prob be on insta saying Kyle was 2 mins late and is taking him to the zoo and it’s unfair because she wanted to do that.
I honestly bet he took advice not to have contact simply because Lauryn cannot be trusted to have any discretion and it would essentially create ongoing problems that affect his three other children.
100% agree with this, I think they would need to be zero contact with her for the sake of protecting their children whose lives they seem to keep private unlike Lauryn who is selling her baby out for attention, fame & money

Been thinking about why she wont post the DOB of the baby and i know some in here think its because it might reveal he wasnt conceived on the break from annie (which i dont doubt) but do you remember her story about oh i didnt have a clue i was pregnant until i was already 5 months on a random kidney scan or something so was too late for a termination anyway.. bet my life that all these dates dont add up.
I have no doubt she kept it quiet until it was too late to.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.