Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonsaiBobbi

I can’t see the new DM article . Has it disappeared ?
I think it's just been hidden. My 76yr old mum (ex children's social worker) tried to raise a few points about his admitted cocaine abuse and her fictitious concepts of what a midwife is. No comments allowed. Then disappeared.

I'm sure she wasn't the only one.

Moleman must be choking on his own billious poisonous fraud now.

This is hypereallism gone crazy!

She is and has always been a slightly dowdy, somewhat overweight girl who appeared on a contrived 'reality' TV show. She was picked because her boyfriend was technically better looking than her.

A lot of young women related to that sense of being plain, ignored, a bit chubby and unloved.

She responded by turning herself into an absolute travesty of a woman.

Seriously, who wants to have a baby with a man serving a long sentence for violent assault against very vulnerable victims? With weapons?

Who would want to have a baby with a 23yr old half-appenathy worth who plays gay for pounds?

I honestly cant stand her.

Or her illiterate stupidity.

Her with that silly false filtered face that looks like something that crawled from the pretend wreckage at Roswell.

Lots of people are fat. Like her. Lots of people aren't academic. Like her. I'm far from perfect. But I know it.

Some other people might have bizarrely distorted, big, fat, trebble-chinned moon faces (with weird drawn on eyebrows and very piggy eyes) like her.

Or an arse that looks like they've not only had a very big accident in their designer gym wear but have also smuggled 15 refugees into the country inside their four sizes too small leggings.

But who cares if they can - at least - write a sentence, show compassion or - for just one moment - think about another person?

Her total lack of self-awareness coupled with her innate ugliness of soul boils my piss 100%.

Also, she never expressed an ounce of conviction for the vulnerable victims of her violent ex.

She is just plain nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Blowup80

VIP Member
Looking for someone who works at #nationallottery. If you can contact me and tell me tonight's numbers please.

Fucking desperate bitch 🤨. Does she think they just gonna give her a car? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Clickbait

VIP Member
Fuck me. The column this week…

Obviously the NHS hospital is going to allow her to bring in untested electrical items and naked flames into the sterile delivery suite. In fact, they’ve suggested a fire pit and a wood-fired pizza oven in case she gets peckish.

They also don’t think it’ll be important to speak to or treat her as their patient, instead they’re going to deal directly with her private midwife using telepathy and should Big Loz want some more privacy so her masseuse can massage her ouchie noon bone, they’ll scale the outside of the building and communicate through the glass using sign language.

Either she’s been smoking crack, her excess filler has migrated to her brain, she’s genuinely mad or she’s trolling us. No sane individual can make these claims in a public forum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Smimmie14

That ok article really pissed me off!! As someone who is going through fertility treatments and TTC this complete melt is worrying about looking immaculate and having a spray tan and hair stylist during labour?!? I’d give anything to even get the chance to look like complete dog shit if it meant being able to have a baby!! And this person is someone people “look up to” who are these people?!? They need some kind of psychological assessment!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Badirene

VIP Member
Yes to the Lozza magazine,
We could have a cookery section "101 ways with sweetcorn",
A beauty section "Polyfilla and you! the complete home guide to new lips"
A style section, "Polyester catsuits for all occasions"
A parenting section "When you noon goes boom!"
A relationship section " When your Only Fan becomes your only man"
Out on the town guide "From Sheesh to the backstreets, all the places to eat and be eaten"
Exercise advice "Yungel on the run, a new you and new body with these simple (Photoshop) exercises"
A special handiman section for Chaz, "Simple pipe handling techniques for your blocked sink"
A career section "#Busycunts get the job you want with no effort (the simple art of pretending)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Thank you 😊❤💕🤗😘 xx.
I'm ok thank you 😘 xx
Popping in at the moment I've missed you all 🥰💕🤗😘 xx
We miss you. And miss your pics!!

Have to make do with my rubbish like this.

Who wore it better

E1217C2E-55AE-4957-A25C-96CAE839CA2A.jpeg

This pic of her really cracked me up but I was to busy to comment on it all week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I know the above post is going back a few days, (kudos to NinaStar90), but the first thing that struck me about the picture was those photos on her TV unit.

YOU JUST KNOW they are all Photoshopped versions. Shame we can't zoom in on them!
I've had a go 😀..I think the Charlie one is my favourite loooool 🤭😘 xx.

Resizer_16226511178540.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cmayfield

VIP Member
Can I just put this out there as the mum of a 2 week old baby. I have no idea how she is going to cope with a newborn!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Britain's bestest Yungel
Has come right out of her shell
With her pregacy glow
She really looks Proper Bo
We love you big Loz
And it's really just because
With your illiterate ways
You fill up our days
With your plates of big corn
You give big Chaz the horn
So for once in your life, just think
& keep Chazza away from the sink.

#poetlaureate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Notredamn

VIP Member
I can't believe she expects anyone to think those pics are her real face. It's like Tom Hanks IRL versus Tom Hanks in The Polar Express. You can tell you're not looking at a real human. Idiot!

Just seen she went bowling last night with that young lad she takes out sometimes. Her nephew was there as well. No photos or vids from Chaz. Wonder if he's in the dog house because he went to grab one of her arse cheeks and tried to launch it down the alley, easy mistake to make.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Kittykat45

I’m 34 weeks, no where near as big as her. Yes everything starts to ache and hurt by the end of the day but I still have to work 40 hours a week....! I work in the operating theatre for the nhs....how tiring for her to pop out and buy cushions 🙄🙄🙄

cannot wait to see her try and cope with a baby..she lives in the land of make believe

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
Four figures as in £19.95? I could look out my kitchen window at next doors moggy for nought, and it would have less fleas and mange.

That poor baby being born into this mess. I'm going to out myself a bit here but I'm forty and couldn't have kids, it breaks my heart seeing this one and The Pricy treating their kids as props for Instagram and as extensions of their own narcissistic personalities.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Thank you ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.
Not to bad thank you..I hope things are going well for you as well ❤🥰🤗😘 xx

As mentioned on a page or so back.. Clockwork Chaz 😄😘 xx.
I've drawn the eyes on lol 😄

View attachment 603570
Funny. That pic of gormless Chaz is hilarious. She’s really taken the sexy out of him. Shame. I really hope he wakes up soon and moves on to pretty new young shiny things. I think he’s just been caught up in lockdown and being nice to her for now as she’s knocked up.

Keeping well thanks. Enjoying nights out and love seeing normal life return. Hopefully it lasts.

She’s asking £300 for her dirty underwear 😂😂😂 yeah right people would pay that

3F789130-619F-48CD-A025-AB767DCBAFDB.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Blowup80

VIP Member
Gifted a fucking £700 a night break which isn't even declared as #gifted when NHS workers who probably haven't even had a break yet can't get a break for free. These "gifters" Need to get a fucking grip. They embarrass themselves for a few likes off a mediocre z lister.
#getreal #gifttothosewhodeserveit #lozzaisazlisteryoufuckingidiots

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28