Lauren Goodger #25 Cankles, FaceTune & streaky hair, she struts the streets in market wear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Hi 👋 @Pom Bear missed you. 💜

Her posts tonight felt lonely and desperate. And she was on OF an hour ago so 1am. Was Charlie boy around after dinner? feels to me like he went out. Hope he did. Why should a 23 year old be stuck at home with his look a like grandmother when lockdowns just ended. Oh that’s right , he might be the daddy!!
All his boys at work must be at the pub. All his mates must be having fun. Why should he have to sit at home with someone who is afraid to be seen in public because she posts fake pictures of herself all day. Oh yeah. He might be the daddy.
(Waves paw) Hi Sunnydaze 💖🐾 xx
Thank you 😊🥰🥰❤❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well Spotted, it doesn't look real.

Something else people have failed to see, Loz is wearing a coat while eating her meal...
I don't think she ever takes her coat off anywhere there's a chance of folk taking a picture of her. She's only ever got it off in her papped fake as duck pics.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 555280

Isn’t Charlie a good boy. He’s learnt to chop her face in half now too.

Except he’s not very good. Took too much off the right side now it’s uneven 😂😂
A pear drop with a wig on 😄 xx.
..wearing American football shoulder pads 😄 xx.

(Sorry I can't make certain pics of Loz) xx.

Resizer_16199129306000.jpg

Shoulders like Herman Munster (although that's where the similarity ends as his face was more the shape of a block of Cathedral City cheese whereas hers is more Dairylea triangle)
Looooooooooool 😄😄😄💕 xx
Its frustrating not been able to make that lol 😄😄😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The people writing ‘it’s the way he looks at you’ on her posts have got to be trolling her 🤣🤣🤣

If I had seen my baby moving in 4d my post would not be about FOOD. Can see Loz and Charlie’s priorities can’t you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The people writing ‘it’s the way he looks at you’ on her posts have got to be trolling her 🤣🤣🤣

If I had seen my baby moving in 4d my post would not be about FOOD. Can see Loz and Charlie’s priorities can’t you
Exactly! Also it's rather scary there are so many shallow brainless idiots capable of writing BS like "the way he looks at you, fantastic parents, beautiful couple blah blah"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 555280

Isn’t Charlie a good boy. He’s learnt to chop her face in half now too.

Except he’s not very good. Took too much off the right side now it’s uneven 😂😂
She must have taken those very expensive teeth out again as they wouldn't fit in that teeny jaw

I don’t understand how she can believe it’s ok ?? She’s sat In public ??? People can see her actual bleeping face ????? 😩😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Hope someone there took a pic of her, though it's unlikely as they wouldn't recognise her if they know her from insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just don't understand what happened to her face. Chopped off or full size moon lol it still looks so masculine and unattractive. Literally Easter Island Face as somebody described it before 👽👺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly! Also it's rather scary there are so many shallow brainless idiots capable of writing BS like "the way he looks at you, fantastic parents, beautiful couple blah blah"
I know right. Like he is literally just looking at her and ‘fans’ predict they will be they good parents and are so in love 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes he posts a few nice words under her pics but all the actual pics of them together are cringeworthy awkward; he either never holds her normally, or she looks like she is gripping him for dear life and he looks bored as tit.

Add to that the videos, yet to see one where he is nice or isn’t so obviously exasperated with her. Some examples are the dad the dish, the arguing in the car, the mini golf. He treats her like a fly he wants to swat.

I wonder if it is scrunchies taking the piss out of her? If not then these people really are dense as there are too many examples which make that look he is giving her more likely to be irritation and actual dislike. In that ONE photo they think shows how in love he is, he’s not even smiling at her FFS 😆😆😆

Reactions: 10
I know right. Like he is literally just looking at her and ‘fans’ predict they will be they good parents and are so in love 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yes he posts a few nice words under her pics but all the actual pics of them together are cringeworthy awkward; he either never holds her normally, or she looks like she is gripping him for dear life and he looks bored as tit.
Haha remember this little beauty Scrunchies (Ref the above) 👆🏻

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s a Narcissist with complete body dismorphyia and psychological issues, I mean you have to be to keep peddling lies constantly and to edit a picture of yourself as a child to make yourself more conventionally Pretty I mean how messed up do you have to be to consider let alone actually do it. Or do you think she knew people would find out and it would keep her in the press, at this point I think she edits so heavily to keep people talking 🤷🏻‍♀️
One quick google search reveals the sad truth.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.