Lauren Goodger #25 Cankles, FaceTune & streaky hair, she struts the streets in market wear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shoulders like Herman Munster (although that's where the similarity ends as his face was more the shape of a block of Cathedral City cheese whereas hers is more Dairylea triangle)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s what I thought; her left hand looks v square and just not right. Her face though 🤦🏻‍♀️
It's the 2 fingers resting on the knife and fork; they look like they are barely touching/holding them. I seriously need to get a life if I'm scrutinising a knife and fork!!! 🍴🍴:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 555280

Isn’t Charlie a good boy. He’s learnt to chop her face in half now too.

Except he’s not very good. Took too much off the right side now it’s uneven 😂😂
And whats with the mega 80's style shoulders ? Also cannot help but notice restaurant likes to garnish with a whole cherry tomato or two just like Lozza - is this where her inspiration came from ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That photo is hilarious! Shoulders like an NFL player.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The 80's called, they want their shoulder pads back!

Also Chaz was checking out the woman in the pink dress behind Loz.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey.. wtf? It may be a bit cold outside but I would have to take that monstrosity of a coat(?) off before eating! And is that yet another coffee she is drinking?? Does she not know that caffeine is not advised during pregnancy?! She is clueless 🤯

ETA: I’m a massive tea lover (don’t like coffee) and the headaches I had to endure in early pregnancy after switching to decaf were horrendous but I powered through. Had to give up my two main loves.. tea and alcohol. I managed it twice over. Shame our Lozza can’t do the same for her baybeh gel

• Heart
He’s as pathetic as her hahahahaha
He is and his photoshop attempt has got to be the worst that I’ve ever seen. Jawline is nonexistent causing her overfilled cheeks look even bigger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He is and his photoshop attempt has got to be the worst that I’ve ever seen. Jawline is nonexistent causing her overfilled cheeks look even bigger.
I don’t understand how she can believe it’s ok ?? She’s sat In public ??? People can see her actual bleeping face ????? 😩😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
The 80's called, they want their shoulder pads back!

Also Chaz was checking out the woman in the pink dress behind Loz.
I can't unsee a naked person in that flesh coloured top. But you are correct Captain- that's the beautiful view he's referring to!! :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how she can believe it’s ok ?? She’s sat In public ??? People can see her actual bleeping face ????? 😩😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s an embarrassment. How she can sit on Loose Women and say that she looks identical to her Instagram photos/videos is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If Jersey Boy took a photo of me eating in public (or private), that cutlery would need to be surgically removed.

• Haha
Scrunchie Alert!!

Loz01may03.png

So who took the photo and why is that hole still wearing his cap??? Has he NO manners?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If Jersey Boy took a photo of me eating in public (or private), that cutlery would need to be surgically removed.
I need to get over my cutlery obsession!!
Scrunchie Alert!!

View attachment 555615

So who took the photo and why is that hole still wearing his cap??? Has he NO manners?
Prick! Jersey Boy wouldn't go to the shop for milk looking like that, let alone dine out!! I'd shrink with embarrassment if that was me...

What’s wrong with her left hand 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nothing is safe from photoshop!!! She is a Grade A idiot- top of the class in fact!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.