Lauren Goodger #25 Cankles, FaceTune & streaky hair, she struts the streets in market wear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has a mahoosive bowl of extremely healthy coco pops for breakfast (at lunch time if not later) and then eats it in the bath?! Who actually does that?! Pregnancy is not an excuse to be a trampy scruffy slob 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are they living on? How much does she get from her car park pics and her column? Surely it’s not enough to live on?

Reactions: 11
D0A599A9-C947-4247-B72D-AC0A0C49066E.png

Isn’t Charlie a good boy. He’s learnt to chop her face in half now too.

Except he’s not very good. Took too much off the right side now it’s uneven 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
My hubby just said her restaurant is about a 15 min walk from where we are tonight. Maybe I should go for a walk 😂😂

Her hair looks odd due to the amount of photoshopping on her face
Hah. And we call Charles odd ball. She’s literally the odd looking ball right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On his stories he shows LOADS of starters but on hers she just shows the mains (the mains alone are too big IMO).
Here’s a thing Lozza, if you’re embarrassed to show the humongous amount of food that you are both eating then it should tell you that neither of you should be eating that amount.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On his stories he shows LOADS of starters but on hers she just shows the mains (the mains alone are too big IMO).
Here’s a thing Lozza, if you’re embarrassed to show the humongous amount of food that you are both eating then it should tell you that neither of you should be eating that amount.
It was sooo heartwarming to see the cherry tomato had made an appearance on there for a bit of her 5 a day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trying so hard not to go in propa like: throw the bleeping cutlery away, nom-nom-nom, where is me trough of food

Never mind that, I've just noticed, who the duck is that naked person next to her right arm? 😱😱😝
It’s me

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.