Lauren Goodger #25 Cankles, FaceTune & streaky hair, she struts the streets in market wear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just don’t get it... one room he’s listening to their little Laulies heartbeat and the other she’s getting her baps out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Moleman logs in for her too

What app did she use for the kid pic... I’m wanna try it on one of me as a crotchfruit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think she ever takes her coat off anywhere there's a chance of folk taking a picture of her. She's only ever got it off in her papped fake as duck pics.
Must be so uncomfortable to sit there and try and eat in that jacket. Doesn’t look like it has much room to move

I dont think shed like the pic zoomed in
I know. It’s not a very pretty picture and the bottom half looks very big. Can’t even see the seat she’s sitting on

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be so uncomfortable to sit there and try and eat in that jacket. Doesn’t look like it has much room to move

I know. It’s not a very pretty picture and the bottom half looks very big. Can’t even see the seat she’s sitting on

I'm sorry but in that horrible fur jacket and with her real Max Headroom orange face she looks like a gorilla... apologies if I have offended any gorillas who obviously have a much higher IQ than this thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she not realize it makes her look so much more massive too. She’s quite dim isn’t she.

36FBA824-8E82-4547-9DAD-C53BB2251D76.png

Kept putting hard in front of face. Ok goodger.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously why is every single post littered with spelling mistakes. She spends "sooooo"much time editing the picture and then doesn't look at the words or even try to read them in her head or does she honestly believe that we will be so captivated with her natural beauty that the words are just irrelevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just saw the bewitful pics of lozza and chazza on their date night , eating 80% of the restaurant on their table. Bewitful loz chopped her face so it looks like a complete point and has chazza eaten her thumb as there wasn’t enough grub on da table ?

I dont think shed like the pic zoomed in
She must be sweating her bollocks off in that fur coat 😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder what Loz will be having for dinner today, will she cook? will Chaz cook? or get a free takeaway?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what Loz will be having for dinner today, will she cook? will Chaz cook? or get a free takeaway?
I reckon a beggy roast at chazza s mums house to show the scan pic !

• Haha
Just saw the bewitful pics of lozza and chazza on their date night , eating 80% of the restaurant on their table. Bewitful loz chopped her face so it looks like a complete point and has chazza eaten her thumb as there wasn’t enough grub on da table ?

She must be sweating her bollocks off in that fur coat 😊
Looks like he ate the lower part of one side of her face...

Choco Krispies for you in the bath no doubt ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she not realize it makes her look so much more massive too. She’s quite dim isn’t she.

View attachment 555932

Kept putting hard in front of face. Ok goodger.
Those scans, I can't, they make your child look like something out of the bloody X files, they give me the willys (not literally like!) 😱👽

Hope you are all ok Scrunchies ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Those scans, I can't, they make your child look like something out of the bloody X files, they give me the willys (not literally like!) 😱👽

Hope you are all ok Scrunchies ❤
Yep, the scans are a little creepy and yes X files springs to mind.

Nice to see you Facehugger, especially at this time of the day, you must be better and firing on all 4 cylinders.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep, the scans are a little creepy and yes X files springs to mind.

Nice to see you Facehugger, especially at this time of the day, you must be better and firing on all 4 cylinders.
I'm fighting fit thank you Captain 💪💪 you better watch it & behave yourself now or else 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
The plasticine baby scan freaks me out ..... not just her, anytime I see one. I would rather just see a dot.

Reactions: 12
She’s a Narcissist with complete body dismorphyia and psychological issues, I mean you have to be to keep peddling lies constantly and to edit a picture of yourself as a child to make yourself more conventionally Pretty I mean how messed up do you have to be to consider let alone actually do it. Or do you think she knew people would find out and it would keep her in the press, at this point I think she edits so heavily to keep people talking 🤷🏻‍♀️
One quick google search reveals the sad truth.
She's just all round horrible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.