Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think he has had enough of the sham. Posting that even more ridiculous than normal picture of her with the kids' paddling pool lips and stone-dead fish eyes in the wake of calling her stupid and illiterate could signal the beginning of the end? I still don't think they're a genuine couple at all. No need for squirrels here, BTW. My hair is a bit long for Moleman. And I've never seen him in a BWFC scarf! Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!
No sunshine here rain rain rain! Also no squirrels! your the wrong sex for a start πŸ˜‚ the bad news for him is he's going to have to keep this up until after the baybeh comes at least or it all gets spun she's the poor abandoned lass and he's an evil cad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Says it's the best fragrances on the UK market I mean would he lie? It can be ours for only Β£40 a bottle of the standard or Β£60 a bottle for the "Arabian collection" SIXTY POUNDS!!!!!

Clunge and Plunge are very quiet but of course it's Sunday so they are probably round someone's for a roast.
She is probably putting Charlie Farley in his Eau d'Essex sales outfit and sending him out with a small smelly briefcase.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She is probably putting Charlie Farley in his Eau d'Essex sales outfit and sending him out with a small smelly briefcase.
On the page you can sign up to be an ambassador and you get your own discount code! The big time! πŸ˜‚ I just hate when (i was going to write influencers and suddenly cackled! As if Charlie is an influencer πŸ˜‚) people with a following will try and flog any shite. Mind you his Mrs is Lady Cyanide πŸ™†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It's like those perfume sellers in Egypt in the little mall stalls, they entice you in, mix a load of oils up, stick it in a bottle, charge the earth for it & it smells like cat pee after 10 minutes πŸ˜‚

@265 dinner 9.5/10 ❀ hair 0/10 πŸ‘‰βœ‚πŸ—‘πŸ€¬
The problem is that there are no original perfume oils in it and it is mainly alcohol with fake chemical smells which could burn your skin or you could be done for drink driving as you've sprayed it over ya mush!

You hair mark is hilarious!!! He could sell that to Klatty Pwice for a grand I bet :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
The problem is that there are no original perfume oils in it and it is mainly alcohol with fake chemical smells which could burn your skin or you could be done for drink driving as you've sprayed it over ya mush!

You hair mark is hilarious!!! He could sell that to Klatty Pwice for a grand I bet :LOL:
I know, the one I saw was trying to flog me dupe Angel & the more I told him I could get the genuine stuff cheaper in the duty free than what he was trying to charge me, the madder he got πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If he doesn't get to the barbers this week he'll be in the minus ratings come next Sunday πŸ˜‚

• Haha
The Essex Fragrance Club website is illegal. Even if the pyramid selling cat piss scents don't break the law (which they probably get round by being a 'club'), the website should have a statement (at least) on cookies. Also, just a generally hideous website!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The Essex Fragrance Club website is illegal. Even if the pyramid selling cat piss scents don't break the law (which they probably get round by being a 'club'), the website should have a statement (at least) on cookies. Also, just a generally hideous website!
Hadn't even looked at the website! So it's a bit MlM/Pyramidy. It's not listened on Companies House and I guess your right if will be the "club" tag that gets them through loopholes. Why would anyone pay Β£9.99 a month for this sort of thing? Madness.

• Haha
I know, the one I saw was trying to flog me dupe Angel & the more I told him I could get the genuine stuff cheaper in the duty free than what he was trying to charge me, the madder he got πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If he doesn't get to the barbers this week he'll be in the minus ratings come next Sunday πŸ˜‚
Well if it means me getting my wicked way, I will get my hair cut.

• Haha
  • Wow

He could just stand in a field with the
Hadn't even looked at the website! So it's a bit MlM/Pyramidy. It's not listened on Companies House and I guess your right if will be the "club" tag that gets them through loopholes. Why would anyone pay Β£9.99 a month for this sort of thing? Madness.
As has been said - Pyramid selling scheme.

Well if it means me getting my wicked way, I will get my hair cut.
Well you'll not pull a woman looking like summat out of an Abba tribute band will you! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's all done in your best interests Captain, you know it makes sense πŸ‘
Cant wait until Lauliè looks through her Mum and Dad's photo albums. This is them just after they found out they were having a baby. (October 2020) you can just feel the class dripping off of them.
Oh just look at them lovely millennium denims πŸ˜‚ as for the thing in red, no words 🀒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Probably puts a teabag in her mouth and just drinks straight from the kettle.
Its hellfier than drinking from them China cups cos of corona and everythink.

I bet she was yelling support for Trump when he called it the China flu. 🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where the hell did β€˜sport’ come from I obviously meant SORRY. Im
Multi tasking watching tv 🀣.

big hugs tomorrow @Katie8ee β™₯β™₯β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well you'll not pull a woman looking like summat out of an Abba tribute band will you! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's all done in your best interests Captain, you know it makes sense πŸ‘
Oh I don't know, a couple of ladies here loves my hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.