Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH my roasts do look the same apart from the meat, I don't do apple sauce personally.

I think this will be the last Roast I post, I only posted one last one for Katie8ee.
I’m glad you take the plate banter well, if this was insta would we be blocked though😆?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any crackling or stuffing? If not you need to throw a strop Kevin and Perry style to your mum (sorry if I’ve got it wrong in assuming it’s your mum’s handiwork but thought I’d read before she does the roasts?)
There was crackling, just not very visible.
Yuuummmmm. Look at the crispy potatoes and rich gravy.
The spuds were fantastic,

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Chaz has just bought what looks like some very classy perfume for himself. When I say bought what I mean is got for free in exchange for promoting this.

Hahahah she's also made him repost that carpet couple candid shot photo montage I was slagging off 😂
Is that from that Stepcorrect shoe place (lantern people) place. I see he’s trying to sell fake perfumes too.

74ABDD29-5603-4EBC-BDBA-5AB140ECE15E.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Omg. All class aren’t they that bunch. All fake goods. Even that shoe guy is advertising that he wants to create custommade luxury branded stuff. Like take a fake LV wallet and put a picture of a famous person on it. What idiots.

• Haha
No this is a different one but you can tell he is in their squad as the spelling is first class.
Loads on my Facebook trying to flog these dodgy fragrances. 100% it's a MML scam. A pyramid scheme.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I mean I'm pretty sure this is illegal? Using intellectual copyrighted property to flog shitey merchandise. I wrote half this message then like a cat with a shiny ball I got distracted 😂
Welcome to my world Katie8ee sweetheart.♥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chaz has just bought what looks like some very classy perfume for himself. When I say bought what I mean is got for free in exchange for promoting this.

Hahahah she's also made him repost that carpet couple candid shot photo montage I was slagging off 😂
Posh fly spray.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean I'm pretty sure this is illegal? Using intellectual copyrighted property to flog shitey merchandise. I wrote half this message then like a cat with a shiny ball I got distracted 😂
It has illegal written all over it and a picture of the idea's boi on the wallet ha bleeping ha.

• Haha
So it’s inspired by, in other words they are fake!
Says it's the best fragrances on the UK market I mean would he lie? It can be ours for only £40 a bottle of the standard or £60 a bottle for the "Arabian collection" SIXTY POUNDS!!!!!

Clunge and Plunge are very quiet but of course it's Sunday so they are probably round someone's for a roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“An a won’t be giving the ungratefuw twit any more of me bootiful food”.
“What it is yeah cos of me being a young gel of many talents and many of thems in the beauty trade, I was thinking what if I could combine two of my immaculate abilities so that I woz multi tasking like one of them professional peeps you see up in London Town. So what I do is I feed him slop that’s low on nutrition heavy on oil and it works a treat clearing out his bowels and bottom so it’s like a colonic irrigation as well. Ain’t nufink I wouldn’t do for that boy.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Says it's the best fragrances on the UK market I mean would he lie? It can be ours for only £40 a bottle of the standard or £60 a bottle for the "Arabian collection" SIXTY POUNDS!!!!!

Clunge and Plunge are very quiet but of course it's Sunday so they are probably round someone's for a roast.
Slightly off topic but I was on Chloe Ferry's insta, she posted her roast she had from a restaurant after her walk today.

Reactions: 5

It's like those perfume sellers in Egypt in the little mall stalls, they entice you in, mix a load of oils up, stick it in a bottle, charge the earth for it & it smells like cat pee after 10 minutes 😂

@265 dinner 9.5/10 ❤ hair 0/10 👉✂🗑🤬

• Haha
  • Wow
I honestly think he has had enough of the sham. Posting that even more ridiculous than normal picture of her with the kids' paddling pool lips and stone-dead fish eyes in the wake of calling her stupid and illiterate could signal the beginning of the end? I still don't think they're a genuine couple at all. No need for squirrels here, BTW. My hair is a bit long for Moleman. And I've never seen him in a BWFC scarf! Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.