Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One more for today πŸ₯° xx.

Resizer_16187684740990.jpg

Bravo!!! It's fantastic! That drawing of him is the best thing ever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thank you lovely! #freecharlie.
Thank you .. you're welcome πŸ’“πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I remembered how much you love that drawing so I added it to my first poster πŸ’–πŸ₯° xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Says it's the best fragrances on the UK market I mean would he lie? It can be ours for only Β£40 a bottle of the standard or Β£60 a bottle for the "Arabian collection" SIXTY POUNDS!!!!!

Clunge and Plunge are very quiet but of course it's Sunday so they are probably round someone's for a roast.
I'm sooo happy that clunge "n" plunge is becoming a thing in our day to day vocabulary!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d never heard β€œclunge”. Just googled the two words and they come up together 😱😱😱😱

and it looks like there is a twitter handle of it (first pic). And it looks like Lozza!!

C162FB35-9502-41B5-9432-A8886EB44BD9.png

Learning so much from this thread 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sooo happy that clunge "n" plunge is becoming a thing in our day to day vocabulary!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Ita wonderful it has such a ring to it πŸ˜‚. Just realized we are absoluty 100% going.to get the 4D scan this week as she mentioned it in this morning's posts so obviously alluding to the big reveal of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well you'll not pull a woman looking like summat out of an Abba tribute band will you! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's all done in your best interests Captain, you know it makes sense πŸ‘

Oh just look at them lovely millennium denims πŸ˜‚ as for the thing in red, no words 🀒
Abba tribute band?? FFS , I'm done!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it’s pyramid selling!
You know, I see the same lasses on FB start these stupid pyramid scams over n over. Juices, make up and now these fragrance things. They never make a penny and lose Β£100's every time. They can't work full time as have young kids and just keep falling for them. Sad. Should be better regulated

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Your so fancy β€β€πŸ‘‘πŸ’žπŸ˜

Step Correct have cleaned her "Chanel" bag. Do they have bloody shares in this business?
LOL Remember when she got caught and roasted for trying to sell a fake chanel bag on her depop for a few grand and quickly took it down when she got called out and said her β€˜assistant’ (lol what assistant) posted it by mistake 🀣 she’s a Class A scam artist.
We know all her stuff is fake

Found a gem of a quote in the article too!! 🀣 I’d never break girl code and date one of KP’s ex’s!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
You know, I see the same lasses on FB start these stupid pyramid scams over n over. Juices, make up and now these fragrance things. They never make a penny and lose Β£100's every time. They can't work full time as have young kids and just keep falling for them. Sad. Should be better regulated
It's horrific and all of these things the celebs punt have a whiff of it be it Herbalife etc or things like Vicky Pattinsons Travel Pyramid Scheme. Reddit has a massive section all about them and how to spot them.

Lauren has had her hands in these pies before with diet products and that trading bullshit. It's just crazy unethical and normal people end up out of pocket.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
LOL Remember when she got caught and roasted for trying to sell a fake chanel bag on her depop for a few grand and quickly took it down when she got called out and said her β€˜assistant’ (lol what assistant) posted it by mistake 🀣 she’s a Class A scam artist.

Found a gem of a quote in the article too!! 🀣 I’d never break girl code and date one of KP’s ex’s!!
She tries to be but is just too thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of the bags she has are so obviously fake I mean the stitching alone gives it away. That and the fact the leather looks haggard. A good bag is like touching buttery silk leather πŸ˜‚ I don't get how they all get away with promoting fake goods it's bizarre. Mind you there was a takeaway in the West End Of Glasgow which for as long as I can remember had a massive painting of the Genie from Aladdin and Disney never came calling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's horrific and all of these things the celebs punt have a whiff of it be it Herbalife etc or things like Vicky Pattinsons Travel Pyramid Scheme. Reddit has a massive section all about them and how to spot them.

Lauren has had her hands in these pies before with diet products and that trading bullshit. It's just crazy unethical and normal people end up out of pocket.
Stacey Dooley did an excellent documentary about them. At lot of them originate with the Mormons in Utah!!

• Wow
Stacey Dooley did an excellent documentary about them. At lot of them originate with the Mormons in Utah!!
Nxivm the cult with the sex slaves that blew up in the last few years was basically an MLM . It's a shame it's preying on vulnerable people.

• Heart
Evening scrunchies. Bloody hell just took me ages to catch up you bloody cranks 🀣🀣
@Katie8ee my love to you for tomorrow ❀
@265 gorgeous dinner as always ❀
All your dinners look the same to me apart from the meat maybe - where's he apple sauce? Oh you have blackberries with it ;) OH NO YOU HAVEN'T - THAT'S THE HIDEOUS PLATE! Silly me :LOL:
That plate sure gets some bashing from you. Blackberries with Sunday dinner I'm done 🀣🀣🀣
Well you'll not pull a woman looking like summat out of an Abba tribute band will you! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's all done in your best interests Captain, you know it makes sense πŸ‘

Oh just look at them lovely millennium denims πŸ˜‚ as for the thing in red, no words 🀒
Abba tribute 🀣🀣 bleeping done again!!

Some of the bags she has are so obviously fake I mean the stitching alone gives it away. That and the fact the leather looks haggard. A good bag is like touching buttery silk leather πŸ˜‚ I don't get how they all get away with promoting fake goods it's bizarre. Mind you there was a takeaway in the West End Of Glasgow which for as long as I can remember had a massive painting of the Genie from Aladdin and Disney never came calling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
As if she could ever afford a vintage Chanel! Beggy witch can't even afford to pay for a takeaway!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Omg those two articles are new to my eyes. Hilarious.

and a month or so ago when she said she’s going to put a whole lot more stuff up on her DPOP to sell and she said it’s all authentic stuff. YEAH bleeping RIGHT YOU BELLEND

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg those two articles are new to my eyes. Hilarious.

and a month or so ago when she said she’s going to put a whole lot more stuff up on her DPOP to sell and she said it’s all authentic stuff. YEAH bleeping RIGHT YOU BELLEND
Omg, that quote. I’d never date anyoneβ€˜s sloppy seconds. Katie and I are friends! wheres the girl code now Loz?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.