Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if this is her as the spelling/grammar is atrocious and why would someone write ‘and I’m a nice person’? 🤔
Bizarre. It's so obviously Lozza wot wrote it. She will have loads of sock puppet accounts to praise herself and ask herself dumb tit. Unfortunately she is too thick to do it properly. Who told the alleged OP they weren't a nice person.? Dozy mare...

We can only hope that she doesn’t end up filming it. Surely no TV show would be interested. She’s got as much charisma as a plank of wood and she’s not very well liked at all.
I would watch it mind 🤣🤣 However, no small channel would have the funds for Hollywood standard after effects she would want applied so that nobody gets to see the real her.

I can't quite describe the joy I get when she posts these things like should I do a pregnancy talk/should I cook a roast blah blah and it has a Yes/No button and I press No 😅😅😅 it's soooo chaldish but I love it.
Me too🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just to clarify what's happening here. This is her living room carpet so she's sat on her living room carpet going through A4 sized I want to say print outs? Copies? of photos from her Instagram Grid. Her head is absolutely tapped! She's a maniac a full scale maniac.

"What you doing babez?"
"Just fingering these bewful printouts of us"

MANIAC!

It won't let me attach the photo as it's too large which is now annoying me so go to her Instagram it's the last story!

Ok I have now attached but it's really cropped there are more photos on the carpet than just these ones.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just to clarify what's happening here. This is her living room carpet so she's sat on her living room carpet going through A4 sized I want to say print outs? Copies? of photos from her Instagram Grid. Her head is absolutely tapped! She's a maniac a full scale maniac.

"What you doing babez?"

MANIAC!

It won't let me attach the photo as it's too large which is now annoying me so go to her Instagram it's the last story!

Ok I have now attached but it's really cropped there are more photos on the carpet than just these ones.
this one?

Printouts of pictures that don’t look like her 😂😂😂. Her kid will be like. Momma who dat witch with my pretend daddy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
this one?

Printouts of pictures that don’t look like her 😂😂😂. Her kid will be like. Momma who dat witch with my pretend daddy.
The funniest thing is I was cropping it and it kept refusing to upload it so I was getting annoyed and i thought I bet Sunny could just get this in two seconds 😂😂

I mean I know they all Photoshop everything I just haven't in my mind ever thought of them having actual physical photos of these pretend people. Also what was even the point of that story just more I HAVE A BOYFFRIENDDD bullshit. We know Lauren, we know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s unbelievable. And for Charles, who I think might be a bit more normal and not got mental issues like Loser to allow it? Surely he should say look Babez, if people come round and see these pictures of you that don’t really look like you up in the house then you look stupid and I look even more stupid.

I just accidentally found the add GIF button. That’s fun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

"What you doing babez?"

MANIAC!

This is desperate teenage language for 'look we's happy and in love, Promise'

Except you're in your mid 30s, and your GFP boyf is nearer his teens than he is to you. The shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's an expert in pregacy babes. She's amazing at it you know? Like her bloods 🤷
Big Loz finks she’s a worldie and that her folloers (BOTS) want advice from a young gel (mid 30’s woman) on how to get strong ormones and fings!
🐿 #freecharlie

The fact that all her supporters and 'fans' are illiterates speaks volumes.
Moleman writes those!
🐿 #freecharlie

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Big Loz finks she’s a worldie and that her folloers (BOTS) want advice from a young gel (mid 30’s woman) on hiw to get strong or mines and fings!
🐿 #freecharlie
Don’t forget how she pretends that she gets so many questions about her recipes.
“Well you know babes, a just put in what a fink needs to go in”. Yes Lauren, and it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like dog sick 😂 I remember the time @265 said it looked like road kill and some random went off at him for being offensive 😂
I remember that 🤣
Her food looks worse then roadkill now, looks like a sewerage plant 🤢

"What you doing babez?"

MANIAC!

She is such a weirdo !

Don’t forget how she pretends that she gets so many questions about her recipes.
“Well you know babes, a just put in what a fink needs to go in”. Yes Lauren, and it shows.
Babeszzz just put anyfink ya like innit and it will come out like sewerage . Chazza says it gives him the runs mind you 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Babeszzz just put anyfink ya like innit and it will come out like sewerage . Chazza says it gives him the runs mind you 💩
“An a won’t be giving the ungratefuw twit any more of me bootiful food”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And even though all the Scrunchies press NO, it miraculously comes up that everyone does!
🐿 #freecharlie ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks amazing!!! ❤ Regardless of what those meanies say 😝 I love the plate! I had a very UnSunday lunch Veggie Chargrilled Wraps 😂
Double feature, still haven't cut my hair yet, I dare to share.

hair18apr01.jpg
hair18apr03.jpg

I need to facetune the second one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
All your dinners look the same to me apart from the meat maybe - where's he apple sauce? Oh you have blackberries with it ;) OH NO YOU HAVEN'T - THAT'S THE HIDEOUS PLATE! Silly me :LOL:
TBH my roasts do look the same apart from the meat, I don't do apple sauce personally.

I think this will be the last Roast I post, I only posted one last one for Katie8ee.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Talking of Food, my Roast Pork Dinner, there are peas under the cabbage.

View attachment 534849
Any crackling or stuffing? If not you need to throw a strop Kevin and Perry style to your mum (sorry if I’ve got it wrong in assuming it’s your mum’s handiwork but thought I’d read before she does the roasts?)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.