Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it really doesn't bear thinking about, that downstairs is bad enough clothed 🤢
We can only hope that she doesn’t end up filming it. Surely no TV show would be interested. She’s got as much charisma as a plank of wood and she’s not very well liked at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
What if he doesn't use a 'finger'?
Oh he definitely uses a finger I'm traumatised to remind you but I feel as is my duty I simply must. It still gives me the absolute boak (Scottish word for nausea said like Bo-k ) when I look at it, I still can't believe this was put on social media.

We can only hope that she doesn’t end up filming it. Surely no TV show would be interested. She’s got as much charisma as a plank of wood and she’s not very well liked at all.
It would be horrific but not going to lie I would watch it. I think it would be such car crash telly I would be glued to my screen.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how succinct you are I actually guffawed out loud "he's gay, she's deluded and they're always arguing" that's the reality show I want to see!!!

You can totally tell he hates the constant filming I mean fair play if if was something interesting like cooking or something he wanted but as you say it's all just like a fourteen year old trying to get a boys attention.

Big Picture if you have to beg for someone's attention they are just not that into you.

Morning! ❤ So our secret squirrel code is a squirrel. I mean we are nothing if not inventive 😂
She's going to be doing with with baybeh all the time too once Charlie has been freed.

The only thing that would make me have an ounce of respect for her was if she decided to keep the baby off social media. But she won't because she sees her as a cash cow and a way to get attention. Regardless of all the issues that is going to give this poor child 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I love how succinct you are I actually guffawed out loud "he's gay, she's deluded and they're always arguing" that's the reality show I want to see!!!
That would be a fantastic reality show! The conversations, the arguing, the chemistry (lack of), the cooking and so on. Comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning Scruncherinos! Well the rain has arrived in the North! Been raining all night but we needed it as it's been very dry and humid. So the big news is Charlie now has his own social media statistics on Social Blade now he's blue tick official and all that jazz.

I'm going to say something nice about him now. Charles engagement on Instagram is 4.6% which is a really good engagement rating. If you look at his posts he does actively respond to most comments ok some are just wee hearts but he does do it on every post. Big Loz has an engagement rating of 1.2% because she doesn't get many comments/likes and doesn't respond to them when she does really. To give an example someone like Molly Mae has an engament of 7% and she is really interactive. So basically he is playing the game and playing it well, his follow count is growing steady. Lad is just biding his time.

When they split up she will be a single Mum of 35 with no income from social media other than car park/only fans and he will be 24 with a steady following and growth ready to capitalise on that. Maybe we got him wrong and he's actually playing the long game here.

Edited to add I mean Car Park photo shoots not that she's hooking in car parks 😂

Morning Scruncherinos! Well the rain has arrived in the North! Been raining all night but we needed it as it's been very dry and humid. So the big news is Charlie now has his own social media statistics on Social Blade now he's blue tick official and all that jazz.

I'm going to say something nice about him now. Charles engagement on Instagram is 4.6% which is a really good engagement rating. If you look at his posts he does actively respond to most comments ok some are just wee hearts but he does do it on every post. Big Loz has an engagement rating of 1.2% because she doesn't get many comments/likes and doesn't respond to them when she does really. To give an example someone like Molly Mae has an engament of 7% and she is really interactive. So basically he is playing the game and playing it well, his follow count is growing steady. Lad is just biding his time.

When they split up she will be a single Mum of 35 with no income from social media other than car park/only fans and he will be 24 with a steady following and growth ready to capitalise on that. Maybe we got him wrong and he's actually playing the long game here.

Edited to add I mean Car Park photo shoots not that she's hooking in car parks 😂

Jersey pointed out a few things it's always new people with recently made accounts and the posts are always full of provocative topics trying to get us to talk about things.
@katiebee 1000% agree! Charlie has always made it clear pre Big Loz, he does not care what anyone thinks, he plans to make big money. He doesn’t care how! Even people sending nuddies to his fam didn’t phase him. He says honestly, OF is a job. Big Loz is a job! Big Loz got pregnant by a Turkish waiter who got carried away and forgot to use a condom from the slag bowl in the quick shag room (all Turkish restaurants have one) Of course he’s married and shitting himself. Enter Moleman! Just as Big Loz lost all earning potential and reputation in tatters, cyanide, extreme photoshop, can’t be seen in public etc, he identifies Charlie, who will do ANYTHING for money, to take on a one year contract to benefit his social climb. All Charlie has to do is pretend he’s her partner and bay eh daddy, write nice comments on her IG and he gets free board and lodgings. The pic he posted of her side on is very telling! He couldn’t resist giving a clue to how he really sees her. He is in a long term business contract, as Katie says, playing the long game, responds politely to all his followers and slowly but surely building his profile for future work/money. The kiss and tell will buy him a house, then there will be lots of thread work, I’m a celeb etc as he will be a HERO for exposing her for who she really is!
I bet she takes his phone and edits everything he posts. I also guarantee she waits until he's asleep uses his finger to unlock his phone and goes through everything he does. Hopefully he's got a burner phone stashed in some socks in a drawer.

#freecharlie
#freecharlie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She's going to be doing with with baybeh all the time too once Charlie has been freed.

The only thing that would make me have an ounce of respect for her was if she decided to keep the baby off social media. But she won't because she sees her as a cash cow and a way to get attention. Regardless of all the issues that is going to give this poor child 😔
I saw someone yesterday and I can't for the life of me remember who it was 😒 some Z Lister anyway they had the photo of the Mum holding the baby that had just been born and both of them had filtered faces. This will 100% be her.

That would be a fantastic reality show! The conversations, the arguing, the chemistry (lack of), the cooking and so on. Comedy gold!
Imagine it like the old Big Brother scenario live stream 24 hours a day, I feel I would be fascinated.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Imagine it like the old Big Brother scenario live stream 24 hours a day, I feel I would be fascinated.
It would be Big Loz instead of Big Brother.

“This is Big Loz, would Charlie please come to the kitchen”.
“What now, babe?”
“You didn’t filta the photo that you posted of me! Am fuming!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd put money on the birth filming hasn't been bought by any channel yet and Moley is just setting it up in hopes of selling it.

Edited to add: I say 'yet' but I mean not ever.
No way will she expose her blubber and cankles on tv unedited!
#freecharlie

• Haha
It would be Big Loz instead of Big Brother.

“This is Big Loz, would Charlie please come to the kitchen”.
“What now, babe?”
You didn’t filta the photo that you posted of me! Am fuming!”
Dying 😂😂 imagine her big thicko voice blaring out the tannoy!

I was just looking up if someone had coined #freecharlie and ended up looking at the top tweets with #laurengoodger it's an absolute gold mine 😂

@Pom Bear lovely lovely Pom we need a #freecharlie poster 😉❤💞👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

You can totally tell he hates the constant filming I mean fair play if if was something interesting like cooking or something he wanted but as you say it's all just like a fourteen year old trying to get a boys attention.

Big Picture if you have to beg for someone's attention they are just not that into you.

Morning! ❤ So our secret squirrel code is a squirrel. I mean we are nothing if not inventive 😂
🐿 #freecharlie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
After saying how quiet she was yesterday, we’ve got an effing overload of tosh today!
She is such a Beggy witch. Charlie is probably hiding in the bathroom/pissed off at her/ away to work so she's begging for pals on Instagram and sending herself fake messages again.

He'd better get a better job if that's her intention!
If only he hadn't quit his adult movies he would be raking it in still.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After saying how quiet she was yesterday, we’ve got an effing overload of tosh today!
A pregnancy talk? What more has she got to say? She hasn’t stopped talking about it for the past 3 months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you think we will get a Sunday Roast? You know how she loves doing her roasts, I mean that one time she did it. I'm sad we haven't seen cooking all week 😅 I mean it's obviously because it's been takeaways and other folks houses for dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
A pregnancy talk? What more has she got to say? She hasn’t stopped talking about it for the past 3 months.
I can't quite describe the joy I get when she posts these things like should I do a pregnancy talk/should I cook a roast blah blah and it has a Yes/No button and I press No 😅😅😅 it's soooo chaldish but I love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.