Lauren Goodger #24 Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree B . E . G . G . I . N . G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We 100% need a Charlie section! I mean I hope when this sham is all over he finds a nice fella and it will be ok they can raise Laulie, gay Dad's are the actual best *insert all the rainbow emojis* I'm still on my backup phone that has no emojis .

Ideal Dogging spot , maybe we are all thick and it's a coded message to doggers.
I dunno, I had major breast surgery due to cancer and the thought of anyone touching my stitches never mind bragging that they "split" them turns my stomach. If he was a decent lad he would not be doing any of this. Predator.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I'd have been surprised if KP wasn't engaged. Assumed she was. She's always engaged, married, trying for a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno, I had major breast surgery due to cancer and the thought of anyone touching my stitches never mind bragging that they "split" them turns my stomach. If he was a decent lad he would not be doing any of this. Predator.
My mother had this and it was bleeping horrible I can't imagine what you have been through. Im sorry if it makes it seem that I trivialise that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Old skanky flaps is a smelly hag. Bet lozzas cooking up a plan after reading skanky flaps has a 5 figure sum for her engagement !

Her and chazza could rent the dwreeeeeem Ouse in mighty Essex with that amount of wonga ! Wiv da big outhouse for injecting poor people !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My mother had this and it was bleeping horrible I can't imagine what you have been through. Im sorry if it makes it seem that I trivialise that.
Ahh. Just the very thought of someone going near me while I was healing. My husband certainly didn't as it was/still is painful. I absolutely don't think you are trivialising it as this is a funny thread. BUT he did. Nasty man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Sorry scrunchies I live alone as you all know and I won't sit feeling bad about things. I will always apologise if I spoke out of turn but I won't sit and fester . Loving my boys though

Ahh. Just the very thought of someone going near me while I was healing. My husband certainly didn't as it was/still is painful. I absolutely don't think you are trivialising it as this is a funny thread. BUT he did. Nasty man.
Sorry I just wrote this as you wrote that I would never ever trivialise that because it is such a human part of what I have lived through with my Mother. Bathing her and bathing around the stitches before she died. I never think it's a joke

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry scrunchies I live alone as you all know and I won't sit feeling bad about things. I will always apologise if I spoke out of turn but I won't sit and fester . Loving my boys though

Sorry I just wrote this as you wrote that I would never ever trivialise that because it is such a human part of what I have lived through with my Mother. Bathing her and bathing around the stitches before she died. I never think it's a joke
You never say anything out of turn, stop it ❤❤😘

• Heart

Old Charlie did though.... thought it funny to break a woman's stitches. I utterly understand that you were not trivialising it in anyway but for a man, or any human, to brag about it is just horrid. Should we feel sorry for her? Why would uou date somebody that said that? Anyway good luck with your job pet xxx⁷

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening my bewful Scrunchies ❤ ❤

Sorry, life got in the way again. @Katie8ee yesterday sounded lovely for you, and I hope everything work wise is going swimmingly!

@Pink Squirrel Happy Belated birthday!

@Clickbait thanks for the brilliant recap ❤

Glad to see prolapsed anus lips has done a pap stroll for us - I was getting concerned we hadn't seen her voluptuous curves for a few days!

RIP to the owls and hedgehogs her stupid lanterns may have killed.

I can't say it often enough - she's a deluded, idiotic twunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Sorry, life got in the way again. @Katie8ee yesterday sounded lovely for you, and I hope everything work wise is going swimmingly!

Glad to see prolapsed anus lips has done a pap stroll for us - I was getting concerned we hadn't seen her voluptuous curves for a few days!

Thank you lovely

It was a great day paddled out into the middle of the loch and put the flowers out was beautiful and such a calm day. Then had a beautiful walk up a hill.

Tomorrow I'm going to the new property for the first time got they keys and all the contracts <3 big day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Love you hunners ( Scottish for hundreds)

Love you too Raccoon Girl 😘❤

Nice to see you Fluffster ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I take it dinner never happened than, she was mind bleeping us.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.