Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally can’t find the words for how weird her bum looks, it looks bloody uncomfortable!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh lord 😂 I haven't forgotten that old pic of her sat on her kitchen worktop yet 🤢🤮 it was marginally worse than Chaz with his arse out & his drawers round his knees 😂
Can we not discuss Charlie in this pose it’s still too raw for me!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Attention scrunchies

inspired by Jersey Girl and a little early but couldn’t help myself with a suggested Title Post ‘ sung as per kiddies rhyme (although with Big Loz there’s no love or marriage and only a basic carriage )

Lauren Goodger #24
Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree
B . E . G . G . I . N . G

did think of using P . E . G .G . I . N . G but thought it might not get past the censors 🤣
I've given this same thought and I think this should be the title of the next thread, I know this
is not how things are done here but this will be a one off, it was on page 33 yesterday morning.
Proves how much you girls can waffle,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe this is it? This is all I could find but seems about right. This was in 2014 sometimes I forget how long she's been at this game.

I remember that 🤣 what a fu%king idiot , she pretended it was her and got caught out. Muppet

• Haha
Attention scrunchies

I've given this same thought and I think this should be the title of the next thread, I know this
is not how things are done here but this will be a one off, it was on page 33 yesterday morning.
Good choice Capt!! I like inspiring fellow Scrunchies!!! 🥰 🥰 🥰 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember that 🤣 what a fu%king idiot , she pretended it was her and got caught out. Muppet
Shoes how highly she rates herself abs actually thinks that is what she looks like !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Gemma Collins did this with a model for her fashion line maybe that was it I don't remember Big Loz doing it, I will investigate.

Just scrolling through the past and this is the first photo she posted of them in October. Look how different he looks it's insane (also ignore the fact her head appears to be detached from her body)
They just don’t look good together. No matter how many different faces she plasters on herself. He’s done well to put up with her for so long. The price of fame aye and extra followers. Maybe his target is 50k followers then leave 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shhh don’t tell anyone but I can see into the future .....

(This is who I think of when I see Peppa, I think it’s maybe that horrendous streak ....)

Evening everyone - sorry for being sporadic on here 😘
Chaz ( on the left): “witch, please...”

Throwback Thursday! This is her Instagram post from this date exactly one year ago. I miss the old days.
She needs to buy Dettol‘ shares..

• Haha
Do any of the Scrunchies remember when she wanted to start that #NoFilter movement? Well that lasted long, didn’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Their whole relationship is very try hard. Most established couples don’t feel the need to continually prove their love over social media with gushing adoration on every post. This just seems very staged and false.
My other half of 16 years doesn’t even like any of my posts let alone gush like a geysher of cheese professing his undying love for me😂😂😂

Throwback Thursday! This is her Instagram post from this date exactly one year ago. I miss the old days.
And she’s not had that fugly jacket off her back since🙄

• Haha
Attention scrunchies

I love it! Have you checked Clunge is allowed Captain? Cos you thought 'shite' would be ok and then it got changed 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love it! Have you checked Clunge is allowed Captain? Cos you thought 'shite' would be ok and then it got changed 😘
They changed it? I didn't really notice, Clunge should be fine, it isn't rude.

• Haha
I know Gemma Collins did this with a model for her fashion line maybe that was it I don't remember Big Loz doing it, I will investigate.

Just scrolling through the past and this is the first photo she posted of them in October. Look how different he looks it's insane (also ignore the fact her head appears to be detached from her body)
The VIOLENT scrunchie on her wrist!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.