Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd get scared if I turned to my right and saw her in my car. I'd be inclined to think my airbag
Couldn’t stay away could I 😂 (feeling better too)

1) DAMN I missed that live!!! Now deleted for obviously reasons (Apparently she’s playing it off as banter so why delete it then??)
- Desperate attempt to get some engagement because her content is truly garbage

2) the DIFFERENCE between her face on his IG pic and her IG pic 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone make it make sense!?!

Pic he posted looks smoothed out and filtered but it doesn’t change your face much (I tried it) hence why she looks like that OMG she’s absolutely destroyed her lips

3) seems like she’s always the one driving (probs too expensive to put him on the insurance) 🤣
I'd tit myself if she was driving. Imagine dozing off and waking up, glancing to the right, you'd think the airbag had gone off and was controlling the car

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Throwback Thursday! This is her Instagram post from this date exactly one year ago. I miss the old days.
Haha. And remember that one where she’s cross legged and sipping McDonald’s drink. That was so cringe.
It’s really quite pathetic, sad and embarrassing what she has become.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha. And remember that one where she’s cross legged and sipping McDonald’s drink. That was so cringe.
It’s really quite pathetic, sad and embarrassing what she has become.
Oh lord 😂 I haven't forgotten that old pic of her sat on her kitchen worktop yet 🤢🤮 it was marginally worse than Chaz with his arse out & his drawers round his knees 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Just got home from work after being back two days ,after nearly a year on and off and what is wrong with these bloody idiots who say lozza is seriously glowing ?! It’s a f%cking filter ffs 🤣. I can’t cope with it all tonight 🙈
Now back to catching up !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion, my first so be kind...’Big Loz is a thick diva, Oddbod gonna leave her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I find the Insta comments fantastic "pregnancy suits you","you look so good pregnant", "your glowinngg" and she just laps it up like she's super special.It's not like people are going to say "you look pure tit being pregnant", "your skin is so dull", "you look horrible" .

I mean apart from us obviously.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wasn’t there a picture that Goodyear posted a few years ago that was fully stolen from someone off IG and she altered it then claimed it was ok to do so because she changed it to her face or something along those lines... I only remembered her stomach churning attempt at explaining it away being comedy gold.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t there a picture that Goodyear posted a few years ago that was fully stolen from someone off IG and she altered it then claimed it was ok to do so because she changed it to her face or something along those lines... I only remembered her stomach churning attempt at explaining it away being comedy gold.
I know Gemma Collins did this with a model for her fashion line maybe that was it I don't remember Big Loz doing it, I will investigate.

Just scrolling through the past and this is the first photo she posted of them in October. Look how different he looks it's insane (also ignore the fact her head appears to be detached from her body)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I find the Insta comments fantastic "pregnancy suits you","you look so good pregnant", "your glowinngg" and she just laps it up like she's super special.It's not like people are going to say "you look pure tit being pregnant", "your skin is so dull", "you look horrible" .

I mean apart from us obviously.
Exactly and this specific one. She has a chance to make this other human feel good instead of inferior but she doesn’t, she pretends the filter is her and the cycle continues :mad:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Maybe this is it? This is all I could find but seems about right. This was in 2014 sometimes I forget how long she's been at this game.

• Wow
  • Haha
Omg YES!!!

😂🤣😂 absolutely rediculous behaviour! Definition of a catfish!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This one?

• Wow
Yes!! Good find I knew it was a while ago and her photoshop skills are still shite! I just loved her total lack of awareness that she had been rumbled. Nothings changed in 7 years 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe this is it? This is all I could find but seems about right. This was in 2014 sometimes I forget how long she's been at this game.

Oh lord. Look at that pic of her on there in that bikini with the turquoise waistband, it looks like she's got her raptor out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh lord. Look at that pic of her on there in that bikini with the turquoise waistband, it looks like she's got her raptor out 😂😂😂
I hadn't noticed 😂 now I can't unsee it! Her wee hairy raptor back in the day when it was parading poolside now it's getting fingered by a podgy werewolf for all the world to see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Throwback Thursday! This is her Instagram post from this date exactly one year ago. I miss the old days.
The poor upholstery on that chair!! Good god, I can't imagine the state of it after her rubbing her bits all over it :sick::sick::sick: bleugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.