Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone remember the claimed dates for little Juntember baybeh? Did she say they got together in Oct & preggers straight away?

Looking forward to the web of lies around this 'new house'. She can't help herself. Even dozy Chazbear said she's thick and can't read!

Sad I missed the live. I didn't know he had a backbone. Go on charlster 👊
I know ! I wished I’d seen it 😂

She said she’s due in late July. They announced that they were together around mid October. Not sure when they started dating.
Think according to her, pregnant around 16 oct, scan 4th December then feels like a lifetime since then... says in one post due late July or august... more like May!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn’t stay away could I 😂 (feeling better too)

1) DAMN I missed that live!!! Now deleted for obviously reasons (Apparently she’s playing it off as banter so why delete it then??)
- Desperate attempt to get some engagement because her content is truly garbage

2) the DIFFERENCE between her face on his IG pic and her IG pic 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone make it make sense!?!

Pic he posted looks smoothed out and filtered but it doesn’t change your face much (I tried it) hence why she looks like that OMG she’s absolutely destroyed her lips

3) seems like she’s always the one driving (probs too expensive to put him on the insurance) 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
His comment on her last post🤢
Do you think they’re actually holding him hostage & have taken control of his socials???? His comments on her posts & the live last night ain’t really matching up😂
See she’s tagged the management company in this. Wonder if she’s away to trot about a field for a fresh set of pics???? Hopes there’s some 🎈🎈involved

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Do you think they’re actually holding him hostage & have taken control of his socials???? His comments on her posts & the live last night ain’t really matching up😂
See she’s tagged the management company in this. Wonder if she’s away to trot about a field for a fresh set of pics???? Hopes there’s some 🎈🎈involved
Glowing? Must’ve been the filter!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon there was a Photo shoot somewhere yesterday as she looked a bit too made up to sit outside a GBK for a burger 😂 unless it was the filter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Glowing...you can give Ting Tong from Little Britain a filter. Doesn’t mean she’s glowing! Oh, and please burn that large medium sized jumpsuit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just googled her car and there’s a video on YouTube of it being wrapped. I have far too much time on my hands!
Isn't that the car that was clamped last year and the dm got photos of it happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isn't that the car that was clamped last year and the dm got photos of it happening?
Yeah but it wasn't her though was it remember it was her car with her number plates but wasn't her! It was a case of mistaken identity! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What am I looking at? Is that a big pink belt? Is it her skin? Make it make sense!

Also Charles absolutely slagging her on live I am LIVING for it. Maybe he is the hero we didn't know we needed.
In that case I cannot wait for cole to find some guts to slag-off hagface rather than pick on a handicapped boy :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah but it wasn't her though was it remember it was her car with her number plates but wasn't her! It was a case of mistaken identity! 🤣
That'll be the CCJ she got for not paying parking tickets
Credit rating fucked, that's why she was on the beg for private landlords

His comments are so cringe and fake. There is no sincerity in them at all. Really feels likes she’s dictating to him what to say. And she probably read our comments on here yesterday when someone said he must really dislike her to have posted that picture of her (the one where she looked like a Baboon with lipstick and wig.

I reckon there was a Photo shoot somewhere yesterday as she looked a bit too made up to sit outside a GBK for a burger 😂 unless it was the filter 😂
So we should expect some pics of her in cheap looking grey material with a big fat pink stripe going across it.

• Haha
Moleman writes the posts from Charles on her IG as agreed in contract!

• Haha
His comments are so cringe and fake. There is no sincerity in them at all. Really feels likes she’s dictating to him what to say. And she probably read our comments on here yesterday when someone said he must really dislike her to have posted that picture of her (the one where she looked like a Baboon with lipstick and wig.
And his mum Zoe Putman too. Always the same fake and cringe comment "she cannot wait for her first grandchild blah blah..."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I can't understand all these 'Babes you are glowen' comments .....wtf they looking at? 😂
It's all the ones that say she looks "unreal babes" I find funny. Yeah. Unreal is the actual word needed. Nothing real about the images at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.