Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone get on to @babycare_of_dagenham and laugh at their stories saying they can’t wait to see the GORGEOUS 😱🀒 customer lauren pushing their pram!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
5 pages to catch up on. I'm laid in bed trying to be quiet next to beard whilst doing these full body shakes of laughter he probably thinks I'm having a wank or something 🀣🀣

That’s why the pram has had to come out - all the weight he’s clapped on from the takeaways and her greasy food, he can’t fit in the cupboard with it any more.
🀣🀣🀣🀣. You know you getting too fat when you can't fit in the cupboard anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm late..I made this.. couldn't resist it ,πŸ₯° xx
Time to catch up...

Resizer_16183571943440.jpg

Proper laughing at this brilliant
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

Pom I think this is the funniest thing you've EVER done, its him to a gormless T!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😘
Thank you πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

That is such a good description. I was thinking about someone who’s woken up from sleepwalking and had no recollection of how they got there. Perhaps Big Loz has been keeping him drugged and he had a moment of clarity and realised the creature he lives with has a very different face (well different everything) to the one in photos and is only 5 years younger than his mum πŸ˜‚

@Pom Bear - your drawing of Chaz was amazing. If I wasn’t so attached to Oddbod I’d be swiping that πŸ‘
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx
I can't draw too well so that's nice to hear 😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Charles really does emulate the 'early man'

011651_1280x720_392264_038.jpg

Here is him and Lozza on the lookout for freebies
image.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s bizarre?? A can’t see it ?? Unless I’m over tired 🀣🀣🀣🀣x
Nor can i. The bump is gone and the hips are bigger. They must take turns settling. That can’t be healthy elfay.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Scrunch Bunch!

What delights are in store for us today? I just remembered that she said in last week's column of lies that she was having the 4D scan "sometime this week". Perhaps it will be the exclusive in tomorrows column not that I will be able to look as those 4D scans give me the absolute fear.

I was looking at Tommy and Georgia's content (other couple from TOWIE who are having a baby in May, both in their twenties and still on the show) and it's just world's away. Georgia has her wee collection with In The Style, they have renovated their beautiful home, bought a few key bits for the baby but it's all hung up nice in a little wardrobe and the nursery is looking all lovely. It just seems so wholesome in comparison. (I mean it probably also helps that Tommy is a multi millionaire with a very successful and growing business)

The reason I mentioned it is the comparison between the behaviour of both couples is astounding and Big Loz is older and meant to be wiser. I know people have said it time and time again but her and Oddbod really do act like a pair of teenagers playing house. Part of me still can not believe she is going to have a baby nevermind look after it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ah of course the "basic pram" I just checked our old thread and this is the exact same one she described as basic. Imagine these headbangers that actually follow her as they aspire to be like her thinking Β£1000 is just basic like the Asda smart price of prams. Β£1000 to a young Mum is probably so so so much money. Dick. Thank you @Clickbait once again for your incredible recaps as I managed to find this in no time thanks to the recap. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜šπŸ˜
She's gonna struggle to find Baybeh in that pram if she's dresses it in those hideous black outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's gonna struggle to find Baybeh in that pram if she's dresses it in those hideous black outfits!
I never imagined for a second she would have a black pram, I assumed it would be some sort of designer motif monstrosity. I guess that's the downside to being a Beggy witch in that you have to take what you are given really. ( My phone now capitalises the word Beggy from all the times I have written Beggy Mitchell in this thread πŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clunge "n" plunge! Perfect given his relationship with sinks...
inspired by Jersey Girl and a little early but couldn’t help myself with a suggested Title Post β€˜ sung as per kiddies rhyme (although with Big Loz there’s no love or marriage and only a basic carriage )

Lauren Goodger #24
Clunge and Plunge sitting in a tree
B . E . G . G . I . N . G

did think of using P . E . G .G . I . N . G but thought it might not get past the censors 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.