Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight out of Brentwood (I don’t know where she lives in Essex - Brentwood fitted the brief)

My friend rung me last night and said “do you go on Tattle Life, because I swear I knew it was you when I read CLUNGE ?” Slightly offended I said what do you mean, to which she replies ....

“That night in Liverpool on a Hen Do when some horrible woman tried to start trouble with us for some reason & followed us to a few bars. After a while you just turned round instead of hitting her and said “why don’t you and your bagging CLUNGE, and tit tits duck OFF” ...

I said .... No.
So Miss V - it’s me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Straight out of Brentwood (I don’t know where she lives in Essex - Brentwood fitted the brief)

My friend rung me last night and said “do you go on Tattle Life, because I swear I knew it was you when I read CLUNGE ?” Slightly offended I said what do you mean, to which she replies ....

“That night in Liverpool on a Hen Do when some horrible woman tried to start trouble with us for some reason & followed us to a few bars. After a while you just turned round instead of hitting her and said “why don’t you and your bagging CLUNGE, and tit tits duck OFF” ...

I said .... No.
So Miss V - it’s me.
Your FAMOUS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never imagined for a second she would have a black pram, I assumed it would be some sort of designer motif monstrosity. I guess that's the downside to being a Beggy witch in that you have to take what you are given really. ( My phone now capitalises the word Beggy from all the times I have written Beggy Mitchell in this thread 😂)
I’ll take credit for beggy Mitchell, but it came frm bloggers unveiled in Ireland, insta page that got shut down, was the best!!they also had beggy Barlow too the male influencers that were always on the beg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had the misfortune of seeing her leaked blow job tape on Scandal Planet, she even looks fugly on that 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Yeah but is the clunge an additional design feature or is that just big Lozza??
Another company to boycott!
In all seriousness, where actually is the bump? This is a still she put up on her stories. Is even possible that angles could make it disappear this much?
she always buys stuff too small! That’s supposed to be a loose cowl neck, she’s ruined a nice jumpsuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your FAMOUS!!
Hardly, it’s more to do with my choice of words ...
And maybe my accent 😂

WHO THE duck has been asking about the jumpsuits ??

Forget Loungewear, this is CLUNGE WEAR ... why does she insist on this material ? It isn’t her friend - in fact it’s her mortal enemy who hates her.
Is this the same clothing brand (name change obviously) where she looked like a bloated HUMBUG ??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What on earth is a 'size M in the phone '? Am I being fick? Am I so used to her talking in riddles that I've missed something really obvious?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll take credit for beggy Mitchell, but it came frm bloggers unveiled in Ireland, insta page that got shut down, was the best!!they also had beggy Barlow too the male influencers that were always on the beg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thst makes sense as I heard it on the podcast My Pod On Paper which is Irish! Beggy Barlow is class tho!

Evening Scrunchies! Got the keys for the new gaff today! Signed all the contracts all very exciting. Now just packing, drinking wine and listening to David Mitchell on a podcast.

All the love hope you have all had a beautiful Wednesday ☺ (is it Wednesday?)

£75.00 for that MEDIUM jumpsuit! 🤣
Are you looking all fancy with your makeover?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thst makes sense as I heard it on the podcast My Pod On Paper which is Irish! Beggy Barlow is class tho!

Evening Scrunchies! Got the keys for the new gaff today! Signed all the contracts all very exciting. Now just packing, drinking wine and listening to David Mitchell on a podcast.

All the love hope you have all had a beautiful Wednesday ☺ (is it Wednesday?)

Are you looking all fancy with your makeover?
Yes I am my love. My hair is all cut nice, my lashes are tinted and I no longer look dead in the morning! Or as my Dad would say "you look I'll are you ok? " No Dad I'm a red head we all look dead before mascara and a bit rouge

Oh and happy new keys day 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I am my love. My hair is all cut nice, my lashes are tinted and I no longer look dead in the morning! Or as my Dad would say "you look I'll are you ok? " No Dad I'm a red head we all look dead before mascara and a bit rouge

Oh and happy new keys day 🥰
Oh yes the palour of a ginger! I like more "you look tired" now I'm a grown up with a fancy job should I be getting my eyelashes tinted ? I haven't had my hair cut in a salon in seven years 😯 you are not much older than me and I am not ashamed to say until my Momma died she always took me to the hairdresser. I'm not incapable I'm just a tomboy who was always travelling so as a Mum say I had regular hair below my shoulders what should I tell the salon lady to say ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh yes the palour of a ginger! I like more "you look tired" now I'm a grown up with a fancy job should I be getting my eyelashes tinted ? I haven't had my hair cut in a salon in seven years 😯 you are not much older than me and I am not ashamed to say until my Momma died she always took me to the hairdresser. I'm not incapable I'm just a tomboy who was always travelling so as a Mum say I had regular hair below my shoulders what should I tell the salon lady to say ?
I only get a dry trim. Nowt fancy! You do what's best for you. Cut your own hair who would know! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I only get a dry trim. Nowt fancy! You do what's best for you. Cut your own hair who would know! 😊
I cut my own hair when your in the country you have to. I laugh at all the lockdown suffering folk and I'm like cutting your own hair is normal. I may go to one of the spas in my new village and get a hair cut would be so fancy . Is a dry trim I presume you don't get the wee lassie kneading your head to tit in the wee sink 😂

• Haha
I just called the Pharmacy and asked if they had any spare vaccines leftover for the day and they did. I’m Vaccinated now 🙌🙌. Now let’s hope the next couple of days aren’t too painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I cut my own hair when your in the country you have to. I laugh at all the lockdown suffering folk and I'm like cutting your own hair is normal. I may go to one of the spas in my new village and get a hair cut would be so fancy . Is a dry trim I presume you don't get the wee lassie kneading your head to tit in the wee sink 😂
Yes that's it. I haven't got time for that chatting tit 🤣

• Haha
Just a quickie folks - mentioned on another thread but has anyone else's envelope icon (to send messages, even though I know lots of posters can't start conversations) disappeared?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.