Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 day panic attack (is that even possible?)

Camel Toe? (was it really? or just her crappy outfit that made it look like a toe)

The Push Chair saga, Yep silvercross but a modern production, an old fashioned one is too classy for her.

What else do we have have? Oh yes, Blowup needs to prove that she's hot.
I wouldn’t have thought it was possible. Your body can’t deal with that level of adrenaline for more than about an hour. I know this as I used to have panic attacks a lot and used to tell myself over again that it would be over soon. You can have anxiety sustained for that amount of time I suppose but Lauren wouldn’t know what that’s like as she’s full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Someone mentioned before it’s strange putting a pram up when she’s not due til Jultember (😂) and no sign of a nursery... anyway surely you wouldn’t put a pram up until you were moved into the ‘new house’...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That pram bundle is over £1000 😳
Ah of course the "basic pram" I just checked our old thread and this is the exact same one she described as basic. Imagine these headbangers that actually follow her as they aspire to be like her thinking £1000 is just basic like the Asda smart price of prams. £1000 to a young Mum is probably so so so much money. Dick. Thank you @Clickbait once again for your incredible recaps as I managed to find this in no time thanks to the recap. 😃😚😍

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
That's just a cheap one, a proper one is at least £1800.

I've got two.
I'll take your word for that! Considering that pram was so expensive, you'd have expected her to be a bit more grateful. Ah well, some folk will always be rude ungrateful twats 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The brain is starting to crank up now... Jersey is back in the game! 🇯🇪🇯🇪
All the trips down the boozer will help!!

Oh and a little FYI, considering getting a haircut, it's been over 18 MONTHS since the last cut.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Oh and a little FYI, considering getting a haircut, it's been over 18 MONTHS since the last cut.
Not the luscious, flowing tresses?? Nooo!! You just need a trim and bouncy blow
Edit- tit!! just realised what I have suggested there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

If it gets much longer by the time you do cut it we'll be able to make Price a new wig 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Bad luck to have a pram in the house before the baby comes.

Hard to believe I'm only in my early 30s sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry if this has been said just catching up on the thread but that is like something that has escaped from Broadmoor and is quite confused as to what to do next. He looks doped up to the eyeballs seriously that man does now look well in the head.
That is such a good description. I was thinking about someone who’s woken up from sleepwalking and had no recollection of how they got there. Perhaps Big Loz has been keeping him drugged and he had a moment of clarity and realised the creature he lives with has a very different face (well different everything) to the one in photos and is only 5 years younger than his mum 😂

@Pom Bear - your drawing of Chaz was amazing. If I wasn’t so attached to Oddbod I’d be swiping that 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That is such a good description. I was thinking about someone who’s woken up from sleepwalking and had no recollection of how they got there. Perhaps Big Loz has been keeping him drugged and he had a moment of clarity and realised the creature he lives with has a very different face (well different everything) to the one in photos and is only 5 years younger than his mum 😂

@Pom Bear - your drawing of Chaz was amazing. If I wasn’t so attached to Oddbod I’d be swiping that 👏
I bet she brings him out makes him pose for all the stories/pictures, feeds him a big oily meal then it's "Right Char back in the cupboard"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she brings him out makes him pose for all the stories/pictures, feeds him a big oily meal then it's "Right Char back in the cupboard"
That’s why the pram has had to come out - all the weight he’s clapped on from the takeaways and her greasy food, he can’t fit in the cupboard with it any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.