Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor chaz need to read a book. Loz doesn't as she knows she'll be a great mum with really strong hormones

Wonder when they're moving into their new big but not really big house
Chaz/Odd bod/Wolfie , needs to lay a few more carpets and big bad loz needs to sell more pics on OF , then they can move into the dream Essex mansion 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Chaz/Odd bod/Wolfie , needs to lay a few more carpets and big bad loz needs to sell more pics on OF , then they can move into the dream Essex mansion 🙈
Don't forget she has said it must have privacy but with an outhouse out back for her to do her aesffffetics on clients.

The part about the outhouse in the house lie was just so specific, she really is delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don't forget she has said it must have privacy but with an outhouse out back for her to do her aesffffetics on clients.

The part about the outhouse in the house lie was just so specific, she really is delusional.
The pair of them are like a pair of 16 year olds planning their future, they really are a pair of thickos ! What is she going to be like when the baby is here? she will struggle to cope .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Poor chaz need to read a book. Loz doesn't as she knows she'll be a great mum with really strong hormones

Wonder when they're moving into their new big but not really big house
Ohhh that house she’s found with the outback house that’s really nice but she’s still house hunting one.

She can probably see Mark and Michelle’s house going up from her balcony and wearing three underwear’s at a time now to sell more.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The pair of them are like a pair of 16 year olds planning their future, they really are a pair of thickos ! What is she going to be like when the baby is here? she will struggle to cope .
I thought exactly the same thing. It feels like when your a teenager and you talk about your dream house etc with your first wee boyfriend. The only fans wishlist for instance is just the 2021 version of circling things you want out the Argos catologue as a kid.

It's a madness that these people on reality TV make money that gives them the opportunity to save yet they seem to blow if all on designer gear, drugs, drink and material possessions they can brag about.

Perfect example is those crammed to bursting closets she has. I know she gets free stuff but all the actually good outfits would have been paid for. Worn once now stuffed in a closet. Baby will be the same if will have wee designer shoes on and brands all over it. Looks like such a hassle to me. Plus all of the trainer's they all wear are horrible.

• Haha
Lozza must have spent a bit of money on surgeries too. Lipo and tummy tucks can’t be cheap

she must be so jealous seeing how much money these new influencers make and the free goods they get. Hopefully the new lot are wiser with their cash.
Why Lozza never bought a house when she had cash is probably her biggest downfall and paying crazy rent to keep up appearances shows she’s all about showing her flash fake image. Now she’s paying for it.

Reactions: 16
I thought exactly the same thing. It feels like when your a teenager and you talk about your dream house etc with your first wee boyfriend. The only fans wishlist for instance is just the 2021 version of circling things you want out the Argos catologue as a kid.

It's a madness that these people on reality TV make money that gives them the opportunity to save yet they seem to blow if all on designer gear, drugs, drink and material possessions they can brag about.

Perfect example is those crammed to bursting closets she has. I know she gets free stuff but all the actually good outfits would have been paid for. Worn once now stuffed in a closet. Baby will be the same if will have wee designer shoes on and brands all over it. Looks like such a hassle to me. Plus all of the trainer's they all wear are horrible.
Hahaha that’s exactly what it is , like when you circled all the stuff you wanted from the Argos catalogue lol. But the only fans version 🙈 that’s just bizarre when you think about it , grown adults thinking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lozza must have spent a bit of money on surgeries too. Lipo and tummy tucks can’t be cheap

she must be so jealous seeing how much money these new influencers make and the free goods they get. Hopefully the new lot are wiser with their cash.
Why Lozza never bought a house when she had cash is probably her biggest downfall and paying crazy rent to keep up appearances shows she’s all about showing her flash fake image. Now she’s paying for it.
I never even thought about all the surgery! A lot of hers was done before the Instagram/ad/spon thing was even a thing so she would have paid. Plus she did a lot of it on the sly so wouldn't advertise it.

The difference I think now is that the young reality show people have knowledge of the kind of thing they are getting into. I know with shows such as Love Island they get media training etc and every celebrity agency usually has a social media arm which makes sure all of that is running smoothly.

Lauren was just allowed to do what she wanted and then obviously hooked up with moleman who makes sure she will do anything for a bit of exposure. I in no way feel sorry for her she was a dick from the get go.

Reactions: 11
To be fair i bet they make a fair bit of the photo shoots to afford a house. Thats what being pregnant has got her! Ahh i hate how these people make soo much for doing eff all

Reactions: 8
Their life kind of reminds me of barbie and action man playing mummies and daddies with the little baby ( I did used to play that with my brothers action man ) With the house and the plastic furniture .

• Heart
I never even thought about all the surgery! A lot of hers was done before the Instagram/ad/spon thing was even a thing so she would have paid. Plus she did a lot of it on the sly so wouldn't advertise it.

The difference I think now is that the young reality show people have knowledge of the kind of thing they are getting into. I know with shows such as Love Island they get media training etc and every celebrity agency usually has a social media arm which makes sure all of that is running smoothly.

Lauren was just allowed to do what she wanted and then obviously hooked up with moleman who makes sure she will do anything for a bit of exposure. I in no way feel sorry for her she was a dick from the get go.
I bet in her head Lauren thought all the procedures were an investment that would earn her more money. In reality they were the actions of someone desperately trying to compete with Michelle Keegan. It’s beyond sad but also as the years have passed it’s gotten pathetic, people who have moved on with their own life do not feel the need to tell us they have moved on. Chaz does not appear to be a bright spark at all he is so dull around the eyes it makes me fear there is a dark temperament below the surface.

I reckon they will struggle massively with a newborn especially during the colicky weeks. I’m suspecting a swift reunion with all family members so a constant support bubble will surround them.

I bet in her head Lauren thought all the procedures were an investment that would earn her more money. In reality they were the actions of someone desperately trying to compete with Michelle Keegan. It’s beyond sad but also as the years have passed it’s gotten pathetic, people who have moved on with their own life do not feel the need to tell us they have moved on. Chaz does not appear to be a bright spark at all he is so dull around the eyes it makes me fear there is a dark temperament below the surface.

I reckon they will struggle massively with a newborn especially during the colicky weeks. I’m suspecting a swift reunion with all family members so a constant support bubble will surround them.
The reflux screaming , I will never forget that part lol. Knackering !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
To be fair i bet they make a fair bit of the photo shoots to afford a house. Thats what being pregnant has got her! Ahh i hate how these people make soo much for doing eff all
Our resident pap says couple hundred for the backgrid at the very most and couple of grand for the New exclusive. They just aren't in any way relevant to get the big bucks. I mean if speaks volumes that she is never featured in OK magazine she's only on the website. All the reality celebs who get the front cover have a much bigger following and are much more current.Charlies out laying carpet to make money not out of choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Our resident pap says couple hundred for the backgrid at the very most and couple of grand for the New exclusive. They just aren't in any way relevant to get the big bucks. I mean if speaks volumes that she is never featured in OK magazine she's only on the website. All the reality celebs who get the front cover have a much bigger following and are much more current.Charlies out laying carpet to make money not out of choice.
I think even skanky flaps and Kerry Katona manage to be featured in Ok

Says it all doesn't it when you are constantly put in to the same bracket as Katona and Price!!

• Haha
Icon? Well Big Lazy Loz if she is an icon to you and you think she looks fab at 51 maybe take a tip from this fab 51 year old icon and get off your fat arse, eat healthy, work out and put the graft in with your life. That is how you are still an icon in your eyes at 51. Not being a fat lazy, grabby, beggy, tit eating wanker like you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.