Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she took those polka dot jammies off and Chaz did a little sick?
That bed must stink, it's horrible :sick: we haven't seen any dinner tonight so what was the point of him asking for ideas! I think I'm right in what I said the other day that because we have been going on about the takeaways she isn't posting them anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why would you post that online? I leaked but was more like 33 weeks I think. It also wigged me out even though I knew what was happening. I changed my clothes, put breast pads on and was just grateful it happened at home not work. I did not think to take a photo and post it.
She’s going to start taking pictures of her pants and ask people if that’s her plug... or if that’s her waters breaking, in real time on her stories. And hang on guys, is that my baby....

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Either she is leaking something she shouldn't be leaking or that's semen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I will admit to being a bit conflicted, part of me thinks good on Big Loz for sharing some of the less picturesque parts of pregnancy. And in a spirit of honesty I did some googling and apparently hormones can cause leakage from any point onwards of 20 weeks (I think, I have had some wine since then). Would I have shared a photo of it, hell no! However I find it really awkward to ask about that kind of stuff, even close friends, so seeing anyone talk about it might have helped me. I find it a bit 🤢 to see the actual photo though!!!

I will repeat, I have had 3 glasses of prosecco and that is a lot more than normal so it could be the booze talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They honestly knock me sick these too. Sink Jizz, raw chicken, oil slicks, leaky beds, brown stains on bed, lying in dirty bed all day! I think the flat would have the kind of toilet I'd wipe down first then still hover over while pissing!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That bed must stink, it's horrible :sick: we haven't seen any dinner tonight so what was the point of him asking for ideas! I think I'm right in what I said the other day that because we have been going on about the takeaways she isn't posting them anymore.
Only posts if its a freebie. She must buy a lot of takeaways.

Reactions: 8
Soooo, my middle of the page ad is now for 'Moo Brew Brands Breast Milk'. 🤢🤢No thanks 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely scrounged a freebie meal!
But then she would have to advertise it and promote it?? I reckon freebie food drying up and they have to pay for stuff more lately. And if she doesn’t post pics of meals it means she’s bought Takeaways.

Reactions: 7
I did leak but always in late pregnancy, like that on my first pregnancy it was in the bath. She seems quite early on to be leaking and an absolute huge amount that’s like the letdown you get from one breast whilst feeding off the other. Maybe Charlie was thirsty after reading his book out loud 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Him looking at that book. So funny! I'd honestly want a refund from giggoloagogo.com for that. You people are so funny and you are keeping me afloat in a difficult time. Thank you so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No freebies tonight then Loz n Wolfie, never mind, always got the frozen pizza and oven chips! Bon appetit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha, my son used to love Bing. But yes, I always found him a whiney little witch. Flop has the patience of a saint lol!
Off topic but I love flops voice!

I'm sure its very early to leak that much
Cant wait for the 2665456 breastfeeding pics

Last edited:
  • Haha
Morning everyone , up early reading all the shenanigans! I hope they changed those sheets 🤣bet they didn’t 🤢🛌

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Poor chaz need to read a book. Loz doesn't as she knows she'll be a great mum with really strong hormones

Wonder when they're moving into their new big but not really big house

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.