Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question, if she only felt the baby kick today for the first time (my god could this pregnancy drag on any slower) then why did she take herself off to A&E the other day saying she couldn’t feel the baby move anymore?
I begged the same question yesterday.
Why must they (mainly she) tell such stupid, pointless lies? Can't wrap my head round it

Reactions: 5
*High five* Bonjour fellow Highlander

I feel she gets all her advice from Bing
Lol that made me cackle because I know Bing was a tit search engine. It also is a toddlers tv show and my daughter loves it. Bing Is a whiney little turd🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want her to add her name to one of those ghost written 'life stories' in the style of (useless) tits out, mangled face Katie Price.

So Charlie and I decided to has a baybeh. Derek agent put 4k on day tabel.

I looked at Charlie. Charlie looked at me. Then I stopped gazing at the white powder cut into a little line and looked at my pweterned boyfwend instead. Innit.

He swed: "you like best pweetend laddy ting I as had, and that. Let us make bwig, lardy babygel with du big silicone Hooters and com-d bottom babes."

Weeder. I mawiiid 'I'm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is that photo?! No really, I can not get my head around what goes where, how, when or why 🀨
I need to lay down.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What is that photo?! No really, I can not get my head around what goes where, how, when or why 🀨
I need to lay down.
It's her laid on her side, Chaz is behind her & has got his hand in the leghole of her drawers supposedly feeling the baybeh kickin.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I've said it from the beginning but obviously the baybeh has thrown plans awry but they are absolutely going to do duo onlyfans it is going to happen.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just imagine being them though! It's been a really tough year. But imagine being them!! They're ridiculous. She literally said she had to go to hospital because she couldn't feel da baybeh moving and then says it's the first time? Seriously, is Moleman keeping her hostage? Do we need to stage an intervention? I just want him to be forced into issuing a denial. He really is the twisty moustache villain in this piece. They're both too stupid to even know what day it is!
Moleman can hardly talk through his free Loz lip fillers and lip salve 🀐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is big loz on the beg for an apple watch now?
Yep, that’s what she does, she puts a post up, eg: she put a post up saying, are silver cross prams good , I like them, next thing, someone gifts her one! πŸ™πŸ₯£

Yep, that’s what she does, she puts a post up, eg: she put a post up saying, are silver cross prams good , I like them, next thing, someone gifts her one! πŸ™πŸ₯£
Clearly, and thankfully, nobody gave her one ☝

Reactions: 7
Is big loz on the beg for an apple watch now?
It was still on her Amazon wish list earlier on together with an iPad and jewellery stuff. Beggy Mitchell 😑

No disrespect to you Lozza but I would never want to be you with a paid for boyfriend and those hideous polyester outfits πŸ˜‚

Uh oh πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Clearly, and thankfully, nobody gave her one ☝
After how ungrateful the beggy witch was about the 'basic' pram she was given, I hope nobody gives her anything at all ever again! πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It was still on her Amazon wish list earlier on together with an iPad and jewellery stuff. Beggy Mitchell 😑

No disrespect to you Lozza but I would never want to be you with a paid for boyfriend and those hideous polyester outfits πŸ˜‚

Uh oh πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ‘‡πŸ»
Easy tea tonight? He must be giving his queen the night off from cooking, good prince is our Chaz mind looking after his woman. His tired, busy, hard working woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.