Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hubby just heard me gasp and said what’s the Tattlers up to now. I showed him the pic on DM and he goes omg is he fingering her 😂😂😂.

YAy it’s not just us dirty minded Tattlers that think like that. It’s just a nasty picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It's only an hour drive to the slaughtered Lamb from my house!

She's still awake. So apparently it's American but in this country they do do it she says boys have offered her their hoodies but most boys at 13 are midgets so she doesn't bother as they'll be too small 🤣🤣
Bless her ! I am also so glad you have an insight into teen life that is also Lauren's mindset.

I 👏 you everyday because when I was a wee guy ( girl for the non Scots) I was a ratbag

My hubby just heard me gasp and said what’s the Tattlers up to now. I showed him the pic on DM and he goes omg is he fingering her 😂😂😂.

YAy it’s not just us dirty minded Tattlers that think like that. It’s just a nasty picture.
I love that he knowwwwwws

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey Scrunchies, apologies for being so quiet lately. Lockdown was getting to me. I see Lozza has yet again shot herself in the trotter. Reduced movements yet she only felt movement last night. Oh Moleman you never fail to disappoint us. It's really quite embarrassing how see through the drama you create is. I'm wondering if Marnie who you also manage, even has a bladder condition or do you play everything up for sympathy?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm so glad we know she won't be getting an Apple watch until after the baybeh. I can now, happily get on with the rest of my day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it really? Blimey, that really is one of my all time old favourite films. We have a joke when I go on holiday, I always say 'stick t'ut road' once I'm in North Yorkshire 🤣 silly, but anyway.
I’m in the highlands and you really need to keep your eyes peeled for them dog soldiers 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell you what mind @Clickbait I know you probably have a life and you know family and that but can you hurry up with your marvellous re-cap man I'm gagging like Chaz is gagging for his sink here mind! 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Scrunchies, apologies for being so quiet lately. Lockdown was getting to me. I see Lozza has yet again shot herself in the trotter. Reduced movements yet she only felt movement last night. Oh Moleman you never fail to disappoint us. It's really quite embarrassing how see through the drama you create is. I'm wondering if Marnie who you also manage, even has a bladder condition or do you play everything up for sympathy?
Some lockdown love for you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am so happy for you @Katie8ee. You are such a star!

If big Loz and chunky bum chum have just felt the baybeh move for like frist Tim, why wash shee rushed to lopital last werk because shay couldn't feel da baybeh moving and that?

Imagine going out with him! The Thicke rickie with the lack of equipment and the nylon trackers! So funny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I am so happy for you @Katie8ee. You are such a star!

If big Loz and chunky bum chum have just felt the baybeh move for like frist Tim, why wash shee rushed to lopital last werk because shay couldn't feel da baybeh moving and that?
Oh you don’t know it was on someone who’s name has not been revealed’s advice. Probably Moley to generate a story for earning purposes or that other Lauren of I stalk Kyle Walker for a living fame. There my two educated guesses 🙌🏻

Reactions: 8
I’m in the highlands and you really need to keep your eyes peeled for them dog soldiers 😳😂
*High five* Bonjour fellow Highlander

Oh you don’t know it was on someone who’s name has not been revealed’s advice. Probably Moley to generate a story for earning purposes or that other Lauren of I stalk Kyle Walker for a living fame. There my two educated guesses 🙌🏻
I feel she gets all her advice from Bing

• Haha
  • Heart
Okay people, what will Loz have for dinner today?? Chaz posted some strawberries last night whatever that was about I've got no fcuking clue.

• Haha
Just imagine being them though! It's been a really tough year. But imagine being them!! They're ridiculous. She literally said she had to go to hospital because she couldn't feel da baybeh moving and then says it's the first time? Seriously, is Moleman keeping her hostage? Do we need to stage an intervention? I just want him to be forced into issuing a denial. He really is the twisty moustache villain in this piece. They're both too stupid to even know what day it is!

• Haha
Just imagine being them though! It's been a really tough year. But imagine being them!! They're ridiculous. She literally said she had to go to hospital because she couldn't feel da baybeh moving and then says it's the first time? Seriously, is Moleman keeping her hostage? Do we need to stage an intervention? I just want him to be forced into issuing a denial. He really is the twisty moustache villain in this piece. They're both too stupid to even know what day it is!
You mean like this??

dick-dastardly.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.