Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread?! Already?!

Scrunch Bunch I am impressed
By you. Not by Big Ridiculous Loz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Scrunchies so I just did the stories eek I see she has loads from that new boutique which are Charlie's boyfriend Josh girlfriend. Also here is a photo as always of my fellas

Just waiting in the park with a can for you pal
What boutique is that?

Cool picture

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A new thread?! Already?!

Scrunch Bunch I am impressed
By you. Not by Big Ridiculous Loz.
Yep, I started it a little early in case I fell asleep.

My work is done, Good Night Scrunchies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I'm two reds in and 2 gins in and American Werewolf in London has just started so it might be 4 more gins.
Anyways it's been funny today you bunch if scrunchies also Loz today you have made me realise even more what a true bleeping dramatic attention seeking bleep you are!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
feeling the baby kicking!! Where Chaz has his fingers he could be tickling the chavy's feet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I'm two reds in and 2 gins in and American Werewolf in London has just started so it might be 4 more gins.
Anyways it's been funny today you bunch if scrunchies also Loz today you have made me realise even more what a true bleeping dramatic attention seeking bleep you are!
Did you ask her about the Scrunchies??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Bloody classic that is, you'll have to watch it all now 🐺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Bloody classic that is, you'll have to watch it all now 🐺❤
It's only an hour drive to the slaughtered Lamb from my house!

See if you have wee folk you can't not ask them if we are cool! I mean obviously we aren't but we try.

Also cheers !
She's still awake. So apparently it's American but in this country they do do it she says boys have offered her their hoodies but most boys at 13 are midgets so she doesn't bother as they'll be too small 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It's only an hour drive to the slaughtered Lamb from my house!
Is it really? Blimey, that really is one of my all time old favourite films. We have a joke when I go on holiday, I always say 'stick t'ut road' once I'm in North Yorkshire 🤣 silly, but anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuine question, if she only felt the baby kick today for the first time (my god could this pregnancy drag on any slower) then why did she take herself off to A&E the other day saying she couldn’t feel the baby move anymore?

Reactions: 20
Is it really? Blimey, that really is one of my all time old favourite films. We have a joke when I go on holiday, I always say 'stick t'ut road' once I'm in North Yorkshire 🤣 silly, but anyway.
The beards family are from Yorkshire. We always say after meals "bah it were good" Or "put kettle on" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry Scrunchies, I wasn’t expecting things to move so quickly so my recap hasn’t even been prepared 😱 I will whip one up tomorrow. Thank you to our Captain 👨🏻‍✈️ @265 for starting the thread and for your summary 😘
I for one am looking forward to your recap

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.