Lauren Goodger #23 Chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! Glad you got your phone sorted Pom well got a new one! I have missed your pics 😍 hope you have managed to get over losing your sausage roll πŸ˜›πŸ˜šπŸ˜š xxxx

Up here in the North because everything is so spaced out geographically there is usually a main drop off point (usually big cathedral/church) and then it gets all sent to different places and it works well as people in remote areas still get assistance. The Highlands of Scotland have some of the best charity shops I have ever been to honestly it's amazing!
Thank you πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
New phone, old one I still got and will fix the glass at a later date.
Looool yep recovering well from sausagerollgate🀭

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You've just forgotten again, Pom dropped her phone and her sausage roll, that's how she broke her screen and cut her finger, bless her 🀣🀣
I knew Pom had a little accident but I wasn't aware a sausage roll was involved, my fault for skimming the thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet she had to drive him there and wait in the car round the corner so his wee pals didn't see her. What's he needing a tan for!? Who's he trying to impress? πŸ˜‚
He’s not been, got slipped Β£50 to put a post up!

I think the pictures just upside down and she’s in a black bra top
She’s airbrushed her belly button away

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew Pom had a little accident but I wasn't aware a sausage roll was involved, my fault for skimming the thread.
Late reply, still learning on phone..keyboard was on handwriting mode, just got it off.
Still learning lol πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

I leave this here while I catch up..
Resizer_16182656076760.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Pom Bear - you were on fire last night! Those pics are hilarious 🀣

So that article explaining how she wasn’t rushed to hospital but actually drove herself... Good she didn’t call an ambulance this time, perhaps she’s learning, but if she really thought she might be having a heart attack or was experiencing heart palpitations etc. could she not have called a taxi or a friend/family member to take her?

Firstly, she’d be a danger to herself and other road users; secondly, how sad she doesn’t have anyone she could call on. No sympathy from me on the latter point - I think she’s burned her bridges on that score.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

So that article explaining how she wasn’t rushed to hospital but actually drove herself... Good she didn’t call an ambulance this time, perhaps she’s learning, but if she really thought she might be having a heart attack or was experiencing heart palpitations etc. could she not have called a taxi or a friend/family member to take her?

Firstly, she’d be a danger to herself and other road users; secondly, how sad she doesn’t have anyone she could call on. No sympathy from me on the latter point - I think she’s burned her bridges on that score.
I just read that , if it was that bad how did she drive πŸ™„ she is such a drama queen πŸ‘Έ

Reactions: 9

Especially since she's just past saying last week that her stepmum offered to take her whenever she needed to go πŸ˜’ just can't keep the lies straight.

Off they fly to freedom πŸ˜€
Safe journey eyebrows

πŸ˜„ xx

View attachment 526774

Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜˜ xx
This one had me laughing my head off πŸ˜‚ love it Pompom xxxxxπŸ’–πŸ’–

• Heart
  • Haha
Why the duck would you want brows like this View attachment 525654
Were they done with a paint roller?

This looks like an outfit some old rich nutter lady in Beverly Hills would put on their pet chihuahua.
Just wait till baby Lolly yacks all over that pretty little silk bow. She'll be asking for more freebies because of course there is no washing stuff like this

Late reply, still learning on phone..keyboard was on handwriting mode, just got it off.
Still learning lol πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ˜˜ xx

I leave this here while I catch up..View attachment 526743
Lookin' good Lozza!

The best bit is you know its so true! I googled the sunbed thing and it seems Katie Price made quite a fuss (who would have thought it) about people judging her as she used sunbeds when pregnant. So Big Loz will obviously assume if she did it then it's fine.

New article sorry it's the Scum Sun folks but it's not in any other paper.

what a load of absolute cojones! Is she desperate or what?

Nite to Self - Errrrrr yes she is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning Srunchies! I have the day off work as it's haircut day! Woop de bleeping woop! I'm also off to the beauty salon for a little treat. No filters here Lozza, 41 and still bleeping hotter than you!

Now that new story in the Sun. Babes you trip yourself up more than a drunk. 3 day panic attack? Whilst posting on IG and going on OF's? Babes I have had a bad panic attack, lasted a while but not 3 days. Yes it may feel like you are having a heart attack but babes I say that when the dog barks at the postman or I see an eight legged monster in the bath.. "bleeping hell man nearly had a heart attack".

Last thought.... Bet Chaz takes his pants off on the Sunbeds so his fat arse is all tanned for his sink pals. Bet he cannot wait to get back out for some " Use the backdoor mate" Fun. 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Morning Srunchies! I have the day off work as it's haircut day! Woop de bleeping woop! I'm also off to the beauty salon for a little treat. No filters here Lozza, 41 and still bleeping hotter than you!

Now that new story in the Sun. Babes you trip yourself up more than a drunk. 3 day panic attack? Whilst posting on IG and going on OF's? Babes I have had a bad panic attack, lasted a while but not 3 days. Yes it may feel like you are having a heart attack but babes I say that when the dog barks at the postman or I see an eight legged monster in the bath.. "bleeping hell man nearly had a heart attack".

Last thought.... Bet Chaz takes his pants off on the Sunbeds so his fat arse is all tanned for his sink pals. Bet he cannot wait to get back out for some " Use the backdoor mate" Fun. 🀣
Charlie boy and his sink pals , I bet he cannot wait to visit his sink pals and play the jizz in the sink game !

• Haha
I honestly thought that photo of her in the car was a β€˜before’ the brows had been done πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off they fly to freedom πŸ˜€
Safe journey eyebrows

πŸ˜„ xx

View attachment 526774

Thank you πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜˜ xx
Glad your back with a phone πŸ’œ

Yeah true. She’s been on OF everyday. Posting crap everyday. No sign of any panic attack the stupid lying flying pig

• Haha
  • Heart
So it seems the "three day panic attack" bullshit is keeping them in takeaways this week, it's now in fabulous mag.

Edited to add: AND it's in the Daily Mail

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
So here's an odd thing someone pointed out in the Daily Mail comments, when she is telling the harrowing story of her three day panic attack and how she felt driving to hospital, having a heart attack etc never once does she mention Lauliè. There is no "i had to drive myself and I just kept worrying about Wee Loz" it's all about her. The only time she mentions Lauliè is as a sidenote that the hospital said she was "fine and perfect".

Have never had a baby but I just presume if this traumatic thing happened you would just be concerned with the baby and wouldn't give a tit about yourself as long as the baby was ok. Interesting... πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™€οΈ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.