Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never wish ill on anyone but the thought of loz and chaz walking into a
Eh? They just felt the baby kick for the first time? Yet she was in hospital the other day for reduced movements...which one is it? Kicking/moving around is the same bloody thing.
Jeez I hope they get a bit more clued up before Laulie comes

Reactions: 5
When the sprog arrives how will she know if it looks like her or not, seeing as she is completely different to the woman she was a few years ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"duck em Khloe babes, miss you mwah"
Ooh she must be one of the many 'celeb mums' she raves about being friends with ๐Ÿคญ

The hypocrisy that the haters have nothing to say about anything. Forgive us Charles Dickens but I would argue, having seen words you're actually paid to write, that YOU have very little to say of anything. #gifted #blessed #earache #beg isn't literature my love.

Call me old fashioned but I don't think being hated is something to aspire to be. If I was in the public eye I would think I was doing something wrong if I was disliked as much as BL.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"duck em Khloe babes, miss you mwah"
Ooh she must be one of the many 'celeb mums' she raves about being friends with ๐Ÿคญ

The hypocrisy that the haters have nothing to say about anything. Forgive us Charles Dickens but I would argue, having seen words you're actually paid to write, that YOU have very little to say of anything. #gifted #blessed #earache #beg isn't literature my love.

Call me old fashioned but I don't think being hated is something to aspire to be. If I was in the public eye I would think I was doing something wrong if I was disliked as much as BL.
Ah the paps with the bad angles...!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes Lauren, every single pap is out to get you and make you look bad. Makes perfect sense.

• Haha
Scrunchies,

I haven't caught up yet but wanted to tell you all as it's been a BIG day. Told you I had interviewed for a new job and today I got the new job big promotion new property but better and being in charge all by myself job. I am so happy I have been drinking champagne since 3pm. But thank you Scrunchies because a lot of the confidence I regained through lockdown is because of you lads.

I wouldnt change you for the world X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Scrunchies,

I haven't caught up yet but wanted to tell you all as it's been a BIG day. Told you I had interviewed for a new job and today I got the new job big promotion new property but better and being in charge all by myself job. I am so happy I have been drinking champagne since 3pm. But thank you Scrunchies because a lot of the confidence I regained through lockdown is because of you lads.

Yay well done!

• Heart
Scrunchies,

Congratulations! Excellent news ๐Ÿค—

• Heart
Scrunchies,

Omg congratulations. I knew you would get it!!!Cheers!!! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Scrunchies,

Ahhhh YES!!!!! Go Girl! Fabulous news ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Scrunchies,

Congratulations, well done you, you deserve to celebrate, get completely scrunchied and eat crap in oil until you call the Almighty on the big white tefelone (as I used to call it when I was wee).

Been missing in action for a while as had to lay my lovely daddy to rest in a very small but perfect funeral which took some planning from the other end of the country and it's taken its toll ๐Ÿ˜ข However I've tried to keep up with the shenanigans now and again and you lovely lot lot have made me weep with laughter instead of sadness so thank you fellow scrunchies luv yous all ๐Ÿ’•

Now let's all raise a glass of sumfink (nowt healfy, it's not Monday and we're not craving goodness)nd toast the lovely @Katie8ee and wish her well on her new job.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Scrunchies,

Ahhhh, that's fantastic news lovely, I am so pleased for you ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค—โค our little raccoon girl done good, bless you, am stood here smiling like the village idiot for you ๐Ÿคฃ congratulations ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Congratulations, well done you, you deserve to celebrate, get completely scrunchied and eat crap in oil until you call the Almighty on the big white tefelone (as I used to call it when I was wee).

Been missing in action for a while as had to lay my lovely daddy to rest in a very small but perfect funeral which took some planning from the other end of the country and it's taken its toll ๐Ÿ˜ข However I've tried to keep up with the shenanigans now and again and you lovely lot lot have made me weep with laughter instead of sadness so thank you fellow scrunchies luv yous all ๐Ÿ’•

Now let's all raise a glass of sumfink (nowt healfy, it's not Monday and we're not craving goodness)nd toast the lovely @Katie8ee and wish her well on her new job.
Hope everything went smoothly and hope your doing ok. Donโ€™t worry BayBeh hasnโ€™t pooped out yet and sheโ€™s still eating like a fat greasy slob

• Heart
  • Haha

If I could wrap my arms around you I would. Losing a parent is horrible and I can't imagine the bravery it took during all this tit. Here's to you and your Dad pal X ๐Ÿ’•

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bless you ๐Ÿ˜ข sending you all the scrunchie bunch love. So sorry to hear this.

I'm having an Estrella and shortly to hit the red, so toasting to you all.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lots of love to you Slapper โค๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿค— i am pleased for you and your family that it went as well as these things can do. Time to reflect and look after yourself a little now that Dad is at rest โค xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.