Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrunchies,

I haven't caught up yet but wanted to tell you all as it's been a BIG day. Told you I had interviewed for a new job and today I got the new job big promotion new property but better and being in charge all by myself job. I am so happy I have been drinking champagne since 3pm. But thank you Scrunchies because a lot of the confidence I regained through lockdown is because of you lads.

I wouldnt change you for the world X

🥳 Congratulations 👏
I shall have a wee Guinness in your honour, I'm good like that 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Bless you 😢 sending you all the scrunchie bunch love. So sorry to hear this.

I'm having an Estrella and shortly to hit the red, so toasting to you all.
Estrella have the best adverts in the world. What does hit the red mean? Am I being silly/ old/ young lol

This all of this is why I love the Scrunchies OMG imagine if Big Loz embraced all our critiques became our Queen and her fans were Scrunchies global marketing campaign body positivity own scrunchie line.........

DM It's your move

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Congratulations, well done you, you deserve to celebrate, get completely scrunchied and eat crap in oil until you call the Almighty on the big white tefelone (as I used to call it when I was wee).

Been missing in action for a while as had to lay my lovely daddy to rest in a very small but perfect funeral which took some planning from the other end of the country and it's taken its toll 😢 However I've tried to keep up with the shenanigans now and again and you lovely lot lot have made me weep with laughter instead of sadness so thank you fellow scrunchies luv yous all 💕

Now let's all raise a glass of sumfink (nowt healfy, it's not Monday and we're not craving goodness)nd toast the lovely @Katie8ee and wish her well on her new job.
Sending love to you and a big hug of support, I recently lost my Dad, and agree with you in the support, laughs and all round love from here, it does help as we go through a shite time.
Raising a glass to your dear Dad and to Katie on her good news!
Cheers Scrunchies! 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sending love to you and a big hug of support, I recently lost my Dad, and agree with you in the support, laughs and all round love from here, it does help as we go through a shite time.
Raising a glass to your dear Dad and to Katie on her good news!
Cheers Scrunchies! 🍷
Agreed ❤ I've now got a very big brandy, for Katie & Slapper's Dad, and let's just raise one anyway today, for everyone who's had to come through some crap of any sort just lately, why bloody not eh 🥃 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww @Katie8ee well done my wee lass 😘😘
@Silly-old-Slapper sending love to you 😘😘.
I wasn't drinking tonight but I may raise a glass of red tonight to you both and of course to the twit that is big Loz!

Thread title

#chaz and Loz wasting time at A&E. Chaz just wants to be set free.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Mind you I would probably have a massive Ear ache if I had to listen to her painful voice everyday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion:
Big Loz is still cooking up slop for her tea
Oddbod’s got earache and needs A&E

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@Silly-old-Slapper sorry for your loss. Will be thinking of you.

@Katie8ee awesome news, you utter legend. My second glass will be to toast you. Been a bit slow on the Big Loz news today. I'll have to go have an insta snoop now.....

Love to all you super scrunchies. Xxx

• Heart
Can some lovely Scrunchette catch me up? What have I missed?
She went to A&E as Chaz had poorly ear
She used #ear #drops on her post
She wore polka dot jammies while Chaz fingered her on the bed (well feeling baby kick but we knew what has occurring!)
She posted to her bestie Khloe Kardashian #loveyababes #godmother??
She read here that she didn't post about Phillip dying, so then posted something.
That's about it my lovely 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion - Big Loz, Big Wolf and Princess Lauliè, on an adventure to make lots of moneyyyyyyy!

• Haha
Sorry he went to a&e for earache! I’ve suffered from awful earache before and yes it is horrendous but I’ve never taken up valuable time at a&e for it!
Normal people see their GP, like I did, what a wanker.

Even seeing the pharmacist at the local chemist would be
fine if you can't see a Doctor.

Oh BTW, seen a couple of thread suggestions already.

GAME ON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Normal people see their GP, like I did, what a wanker.
A fair few times over lockdown I've been able to use the NHS app to 'speak' to my GP and get advice/diagnosis so avoiding having to go in in person. On 2 occasions the prescription I needed was sent to my usual place and I collected later that day. Utterly ridiculous that this pair rock up at A&E. Did they not even ask their GP surgery for advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A fair few times over lockdown I've been able to use the NHS app to 'speak' to my GP and get advice/diagnosis so avoiding having to go in in person. On 2 occasions the prescription I needed was sent to my usual place and I collected later that day. Utterly ridiculous that this pair rock up at A&E. Did they not even ask their GP surgery for advice?
Note how her first post was purposely written my poorly baby! So it hits the papers, then in next post said it was the podgy wolf!

Wonder if Big Loz will reach out to the Royal Family “Liz babez, I no how u feel cos my Prince was close to death with ear ache and I had to take him to A&E for ear drops. U been married 73 years and me n Charlie been together 7 munfs, you have kids and I am pregnant with a princess - we r so similar! I will say sumfink in my VIP OK column. Love Big Loz xoxo 😘
Munfs lol!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Where is @265 he's gonna love this tit!
I was working babes, I didn't even know that the duke died till I got home, I had to explain I had no idea.

What do you mean not working today???

When have you ever worked you pregnant baboon?

Did Chaz have to finger her joy dept? Bad Taste.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was working babes, I didn't even know that the duke died till I got home, I had to explain I had no idea.

What do you mean not working today???

When have you ever worked you pregnant baboon?

Did Chaz have to finger her joy dept? Bad Taste.
Joy department 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.