Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting about going to A and E for earache and #drops and a few hours later the Duke of Edinburgh dies. She timed that well. Bint.

Reactions: 9
In the middle of a global pandemic he goes to A&E for earache?!! Earache IS vile, but FFS, get a bloody grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if Big Loz will reach out to the Royal Family “Liz babez, I no how u feel cos my Prince was close to death with ear ache and I had to take him to A&E for ear drops. U been married 73 years and me n Charlie been together 7 munfs, you have kids and I am pregnant with a princess - we r so similar! I will say sumfink in my VIP OK column. Love Big Loz xoxo 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
does she understand how hashtags work?! Who TF is looking for content on #earache #drops she’s such a moron - also Lauren khloe Kardashian doesn’t know who you are sorry love!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry he went to a&e for earache! I’ve suffered from awful earache before and yes it is horrendous but I’ve never taken up valuable time at a&e for it!
It was more likely arse ache caused by all the shite she feeds him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the lowest of the low Katie Price has put an RIP on about Prince Philip and Lozza is still putting on what she’s got in her free hamper of baby clothes 😡 she does realise she’s getting all this baby stuff for free but babies grow quick out of them and she has to clothe her child for the next 18 years off her own back... also that child is going be the size of a one year one old when she births it so probs the clothes won’t fit 😂

edit:Haha she’s just posted an RIP... hi Lozza 👋👋👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm disgusted. So much so I've replied to the tit show of a story... just go to the bloody chemist?!!! How can this pair of cretins breed? That poor baby, with these entitled thickets as parents!

Are you having a giraffe?!! They dont care about wasting nhs time and resources! They are so selfish and entitled!
The ignorant whopper was happy to tell NHS workers to 'shut up', laugh at and ignore medical advice about Covid yet she wants their help for such trivial things. Does she know what a pharmacy is?

Reactions: 21
You know I don't have any social media. I know it's weird. I came on this thread to slag big Loz off but honestly I think I'm addicted now, not to Big Loz just you lot being bat tit crazy. You are looonns and it's hilarious 🤣
I'm mostly only here for the bants from the scrum of scrunchies too 😂

She does legitimately get on my wick immensely though. I don't have any tolerance for liars and bullshitters, hence she brought me here and you guys are why I've stayed 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I would have killed to see the A&E receptionists face booking him in while dealing with ambulances coming in with, you know, actual accidents and emergencies.
She is everything wrong with those that abuse A&E.
I bet she checked on FB and did the ‘pm me hun’ for details 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Ooooh just noticed I’ve been promoted to Active member. Think Lozza & Oddbod are solely responsible for that😂

• Haha
You know I don't have any social media. I know it's weird. I came on this thread to slag big Loz off but honestly I think I'm addicted now, not to Big Loz just you lot being bat tit crazy. You are looonns and it's hilarious 🤣
Same ❤ lovely folk on here and I never stay miserable for long once I have a little read & catch up even if I've had the shittiest of tit days at work. You're all fab ❤

As for him and earache, he's a knob and she's no better. The only time you'd bother A&E for that is if you know you have certain medical conditions where Increased pain in the ear is an ominous sign, not just a bog standard bit of old earache FFS! This is going to sound really bad but with her liking the attention & all her supposed anxiety problems, yes that baybeh will be up the hospital all the time 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A&E for an earache 🤦
You can't go to your doctor yet. I will be having a 'phone chat with mine on Monday. He could have gone to a pharmacy though as they are great with stuff like earache.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.