Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay!!! I think Chaz would be in heaven today. I just sent my recently relocated to Glasvegas from England friend a message and asked him if it was taps aff in kelvingrove park ๐Ÿ˜‚apparently in the Highlands we have the nicest weather today!

Imagine being stuffed in a flat with big Loz when your 23 and could be out with your pals in the sunshine.

Well it's a lovely day! Best thing for a hangover is a good walk! Let's not forget beard beard brag beard. @265 is going to kill us for the waffle. What are you painting?
Oh yeah did you not know? I live with a handsome BEARD๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah did you not know? I live with a handsome BEARD๐Ÿคฃ
I mean you did not mention it as much as Big Loz hasnt mentioned being pregnant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ eyed up one today think he may have been homeless but hey ho people are people

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has the DM not ran with the lip story yet? I just need to see the comments!!!

• Haha
Look at you all talking waffle and bragging about pubs and bread and living near beaches.๐Ÿคฃ. Such show offs!!
How am I today you ask? Just bought paint, waiting in the car for beard reading Tattle and got a hangover but the sun is shining but I'm a red head so it can piss off ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
2 out of 3 for me! Pub and beach... want freshly baked bread now! Damn ๐Ÿž๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ–. Captain Pot Noodle not going to be happy with the waffle but nothing happening on Planet Lozchar ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's having a smoothie now, I don't have the receipts but I am pretty sure these are the same stories from the other day like exactly.
So a couple of packets of chopped fruit and errm some 'sink' water... lovely ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Im going to make one of my painted eggs tattled themed. I mean I have the artistic skills of a rock but let's go!

(Yes I bought a new paint set just for this)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Im going to make one of my painted eggs tattled themed. I mean I have the artistic skills of a rock but let's go!

Oh goody, when I come back online later I eggspeck some cool results.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I mean you did not mention it as much as Big Loz hasnt mentioned being pregnant ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ eyed up one today think he may have been homeless but hey ho people are people
Sheโ€™s pregnant? Pregnant Lauren Goodger Is pregnant? I thought that was just her name

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It looks like Brooke Vincent and Lippy Lozza are wearing the EXACT same maternity clothes

now sheโ€™s a very pretty girl but I can picture is lard arse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's having a smoothie now, I don't have the receipts but I am pretty sure these are the same stories from the other day like exactly.
Yay. Goodness sugar shake downed for the BayBeh now she can eat Dominoes and KFC for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We know Lozza and her manager the little Molerat man read here though so everything we say, they see. Morning Ratty ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ€ be rude to mention you & not give you a wave ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yikes what grim reading. Never ever EVER making a public YouTube/insta!!!! Or at least if I do Iโ€™ll get my friends to kick me if I dare start reading any tattle threads about me ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I always forget you are actually in Jersey I remember when we were locked in and you were like yaaaa just been pub. My Mum when she was alive Jersey was one of her favourite places to go she loved that place ๐Ÿ˜‚ she wasn't even old! I don't know why I presume Jersey is like a lot of the places up here that people like to retire to it. Maybe it's all popping off ๐Ÿ˜‚
I lived there for 9 years..... superrrrrrrrrr boring after a while. Nice for holis though and mayyybe nice to retire to and avoid IHT ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Just put a corn on the cob on it with a scrunchie ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yikes what grim reading. Never ever EVER making a public YouTube/insta!!!! Or at least if I do Iโ€™ll get my friends to kick me if I dare start reading any tattle threads about me ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I lived there for 9 years..... superrrrrrrrrr boring after a while. Nice for holis though and mayyybe nice to retire to and avoid IHT ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ooh, where did you live Jeronimo?

• Haha
pictures showing her making a smoothie saved confusing it with either her shrinking and smoothing out her chins on her photos or smoothing out her caked face make up with a builders trowel

• Haha
I leave this here for now while catching up ๐Ÿฅฐ

1980s hip hop Chaz loool ๐Ÿ˜„ xx.

Resizer_16174687822040.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.