Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I leave this here for now while catching up πŸ₯°

1980s hip hop Chaz loool πŸ˜„ xx.

View attachment 512632
Reminds me of the Gladys Knight hit video of 'Save the Overtime for Me' which I mentioned other day - loads of guys walk on with their music boxes. Chaz could do a remake. The troosers are classic cringe haha. As always, my day in brightened and better with your compilations πŸ€—

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Reminds me of the Gladys Knight hit video of 'Save the Overtime for Me' which I mentioned other day - loads of guys walk on with their music boxes. Chaz could do a remake. The troosers are classic cringe haha. As always, my day in brightened and better with your compilations πŸ€—
Thank you, glad to hear that β€πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looool I agree very cringy πŸ˜„ I remember the shellsuits as well..I wonder if they ever come back in fashion πŸ˜„ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you, glad to hear that β€πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
Looool I agree very cringy πŸ˜„ I remember the shellsuits as well..I wonder if they ever come back in fashion πŸ˜„ xx
I'm still wearing mine and carrying my boom box <coughs> - well it was a well classy look πŸ˜ƒ

It’s here, fellow Scrunchies!
As predicted by the Tattler Scrunchies - big it up for the Tattler Massif!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So the paints I got were garbage so if you came here looking for Pinterest you are in the wrong place. I'm doing BigLoz proud with my crafting because it's tit. I made a wee video but it's too big so voila.

In other news I don't know if I have mentioned this but I am a trained opera singer so im uploading this while in a zoom sing along of the hunchback of Notre dame πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jersey is incredible! Best move we ever made for quality of life etc. Glad your lovely mum loved it here; it's always assumed it's a retirement place but so many younger professionals are relocating here for the quality of life- and that the pubs are back open!!! I'm looking forward to summer and the 2 minute walk to the beach when I finish work..
Ohhh that sounds lovely πŸ₯° xx.
I live in Birmingham so I'm 82 miles or so from the nearest beach lol 🀭 xx.
I'm glad I'm going to Devon when everything isn't open as it get too busy..can eat outside etc but not inside when I go πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ohhh that sounds lovely πŸ₯° xx.
I live in Birmingham so I'm 82 miles or so from the nearest beach lol 🀭 xx.
I'm glad I'm going to Devon when everything isn't open as it get too busy..can eat outside etc but not inside when I go πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx.
You deserve your lovely break Pom after your many months of keeping us upbeat and happy. 😘😘πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
We will miss you! πŸ₯°
I hope to pop on when I'm less busy to say hello...if it's raining properly more so lol πŸ€—πŸ₯°.
I love it on here too much and miss you all if I am not on in that five days πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx

So the paints I got were garbage so if you came here looking for Pinterest you are in the wrong place. I'm doing BigLoz proud with my crafting because it's tit. I made a wee video but it's too big so voila.

In other news I don't know if I have mentioned this but I am a trained opera singer so im uploading this while in a zoom sing along of the hunchback of Notre dame πŸ˜‚
This is cute πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸŒΊ I love your real pics πŸ’– xx
You have the names on the egg πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸŒ»πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

Back later 😘 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Fellas im mid zoom so it's hard to interact singing and things. @JakeM you are both covered by glitter and also on the curve on an egg but I see you and I'm grateful for you x
20210403_190641.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My comments never attach to the DM sections - bleeping snowflakes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.