Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that buggers my weekend up. 😭
You can stop it, you've got pot noodles to fetch boy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Sorry to be a brag but.... I've just been to the pub for a couple as ours in Jersey opened yesterday without having to order food! Bliss. Hope the dickheads don't ruin it for us though- I'll personally hunt them down! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ”ŽπŸ”Ž
Bless you, that's good if that's what you like to do, am pleased for you 😘 I'll be happy if I can go to the pub I like if I go on holiday in August, I'll wait for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jersey is incredible! Best move we ever made for quality of life etc. Glad your lovely mum loved it here; it's always assumed it's a retirement place but so many younger professionals are relocating here for the quality of life- and that the pubs are back open!!! I'm looking forward to summer and the 2 minute walk to the beach when I finish work..
I have always thought it looked fantastic! I used to live on the North Norfolk coast and it's the same sort of vibe rich retirees, second homes and young professionals who want to be within driving distance to London. I am lucky enough to have lived on beaches for over 3/4 of my life and it's amazing and I'm saying that as an absolute Winter baby πŸ˜‚

You can stop it, you've got pot noodles to fetch boy. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Bless you, that's good if that's what you like to do, am pleased for you 😘 I'll be happy if I can go to the pub I like if I go on holiday in August, I'll wait for that.
Is your holiday destination in the UK or away? Nothing better than having a holiday place you can go where you know the pub etc it's so exciting. Ok I live where people go on holiday but for me it's going North North where the roads turn into single tracks and you can watch dolphins and things from the pub.

Edited to add I am not a young professional, retiree or second home owner hahah im the person who makes your dreams a reality πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In Scotland the word "Blowie" means something VERY different πŸ˜‚

Just been out my walk place is swimming with people out enjoying the gorgeous sunshine. Now I'm boiling my eggs which I am then going to paint while I drink a glass of wine out in some hidden grassy place on the property.

She's just posted this! Is she actually bleeping joking!!!!! Naw hen it's the FILLER!
So that’s probably what her next simple column will be about the stupid baboon arsed lipped bimbo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The avatar that’s next to thread title in the list looks great as it looks like she’s holding the Easter Bunny’s arse up above her πŸ˜‚

• Haha
So that’s probably what her next simple column will be about the stupid baboon arsed lipped bimbo.
People must have been sending her messages about the lips I presume because for once it's not something we have brought up? I mean maybe one or two mentions but nothing we have ran with.

Reactions: 10
Bewful photos they can gaze at πŸ˜‚
Oh for goodness sake, who does that? Talk about self obsessed. You have pictures of family or children up in your house if you're normal, not pictures of your bloody self dickheads!! πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
How is our resident reporter @Katie8ee today? Still buzzing high from yesterday? I hope so!!
Still running high even popped a new profile pic on there! Today I am cleaning the flat, drinking wine in the garden, painting Easter eggs and listening to my fav crime show Dateline. Have a job interview next week same idea just something bigger and a different property so zening my space in preparation for that. It is a beyond gorgeous day up here in the North! Saw a few men holding massive Scottish flags on fishing rods on my walk so all in all a rather blessed day.

Also I am making a Challah bread from scratch so that's proofing at present. Feeling very productive! Being a lone wolf has its benefits 😚

How are you on this lovely day?

• Heart
I have always thought it looked fantastic! I used to live on the North Norfolk coast and it's the same sort of vibe rich retirees, second homes and young professionals who want to be within driving distance to London. I am lucky enough to have lived on beaches for over 3/4 of my life and it's amazing and I'm saying that as an absolute Winter baby πŸ˜‚

Is your holiday destination in the UK or away? Nothing better than having a holiday place you can go where you know the pub etc it's so exciting. Ok I live where people go on holiday but for me it's going North North where the roads turn into single tracks and you can watch dolphins and things from the pub.

Edited to add I am not a young professional, retiree or second home owner hahah im the person who makes your dreams a reality πŸ˜‚
I like the Norfolk coast, it's lovely. My holiday place is further up the East coast, been going there that long now it's like my second home.

Talking of pubs, what's the rules where madam lives, what date are they opening?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
cool new picture!!

wow you’re having an awesome day!! And on the wine! Must be really celebrating.

same I spent the morning cleaning and getting food ready for bbq, not very warm here but it’s nice being outside.
Been binge watching season 1-3 of line of duty again.
Not heard of Dateline I’ll google it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like the Norfolk coast, it's lovely. My holiday place is further up the East coast, been going there that long now it's like my second home.

Talking of pubs, what's the rules where madam lives, what date are they opening?
I love Norfolk very much it's so pretty but so very very very hot. At the mo we are behind everyone I think πŸ˜‚ pubs open outside on 26th April then on May 17th indoors and we can travel. My best friend will be travelling up from Glasvegas for the independence day freedom mega Lash!

cool new picture!!

wow you’re having an awesome day!! And on the wine! Must be really celebrating.

same I spent the morning cleaning and getting food ready for bbq, not very warm here but it’s nice being outside.
Been binge watching season 1-3 of line of duty again.
Not heard of Dateline I’ll google it.
May be season 29 now? It's been on for years it's the original true crime news show that crimewatch etc all came from it's on NBC every week but they have adapted all the episodes into podcast.

BBQ! Hurrah! That will be lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jersey is incredible! Best move we ever made for quality of life etc. Glad your lovely mum loved it here; it's always assumed it's a retirement place but so many younger professionals are relocating here for the quality of life- and that the pubs are back open!!! I'm looking forward to summer and the 2 minute walk to the beach when I finish work..
i had wonderful holiday in Jersey,Green Island to restaurant there god mussels every night..Mind you,it was the start of my break after 19 years of marriage,the bleep he was seeing followed us there...long story.but,loved the place.

• Wow
  • Heart
WTF are pregnancy lips ? She’s blaming her overinflated fillers (which resemble fish flaps) on her unborn baby now
She’s just trying to come up with an excuse because people will give her lots of grief for having fillers a) while pregnant and b) during lockdown
Pathetic 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still running high even popped a new profile pic on there! Today I am cleaning the flat, drinking wine in the garden, painting Easter eggs and listening to my fav crime show Dateline. Have a job interview next week same idea just something bigger and a different property so zening my space in preparation for that. It is a beyond gorgeous day up here in the North! Saw a few men holding massive Scottish flags on fishing rods on my walk so all in all a rather blessed day.

Also I am making a Challah bread from scratch so that's proofing at present. Feeling very productive! Being a lone wolf has its benefits 😚

Omg my lovely best bread..So gorgeous.

• Heart
She’s just trying to come up with an excuse because people will give her lots of grief for having fillers a) while pregnant and b) during lockdown
Pathetic 🀣🀣
100% and it's so obvious! I love though that the article she has referenced is about Khloe Kardashian iike oh it happened to her so of course it's real *eye roll*

i had wonderful holiday in Jersey,Green Island to restaurant there god mussels every night..Mind you,it was the start of my break after 19 years of marriage,the bleep he was seeing followed us there...long story.but,loved the place.
I mean way to hit and run! This is why we need a Scrunchie off topic thread! That sounds a madness!!!!

Omg my lovely best bread..So gorgeous.
Love love love it got very into Jewish baking during Lockdown and i have mastered most of it gluten free .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aaah Dolly, we go to the restaurant at Green Island a lot in the summer but I hate to admit that I hate moules- the texture, eugh. Anyway, I'm now imagining your trip to an episode of Bergarac- you getting followed and him on the case!! πŸ‘€ πŸ‘€

• Haha

Fellow Scottish birdπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ We reached the dizzying heights of 13 degrees today so definitely certified taps aff weather.............out my daily walk & couldn’t help but think how much Chaz would love it πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Look at you all talking waffle and bragging about pubs and bread and living near beaches.🀣. Such show offs!!
How am I today you ask? Just bought paint, waiting in the car for beard reading Tattle and got a hangover but the sun is shining but I'm a red head so it can piss off 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fellow Scottish birdπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ We reached the dizzying heights of 13 degrees today so definitely certified taps aff weather.............out my daily walk & couldn’t help but think how much Chaz would love it πŸ₯°
Yay!!! I think Chaz would be in heaven today. I just sent my recently relocated to Glasvegas from England friend a message and asked him if it was taps aff in kelvingrove park πŸ˜‚apparently in the Highlands we have the nicest weather today!

Imagine being stuffed in a flat with big Loz when your 23 and could be out with your pals in the sunshine.

Look at you all talking waffle and bragging about pubs and bread and living near beaches.🀣. Such show offs!!
How am I today you ask? Just bought paint, waiting in the car for beard reading Tattle and got a hangover but the sun is shining but I'm a red head so it can piss off 🀣🀣
Well it's a lovely day! Best thing for a hangover is a good walk! Let's not forget beard beard brag beard. @265 is going to kill us for the waffle. What are you painting?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.