Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm feeling a little bit emosh becuase Lamby Lamb has gone and I've had a few gins. Haven't been so active on Tattle recently because real life keeps getting in the way :mad:

I follow a few threads on here but this one is hands down the absolute best. Such a bloody funny group of tattlers who can just appreciate the ridiculousness that is our Lozza.

Thanks for the entertainment and long many we continue.

Fingers crossed for a Scrunchette meet up if we're allowed πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

And a little giant sweetcorn sized shout out to Lozza and OddBod for keeping us entertained!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know we all love a Friday night drunk Scrunch sesh so this was perhaps the best moment of my last few years . As you Scrunchies know I lost my Mum when she was only 56 and today I felt like I did a great thing πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Awww Katie love this my gorgeous scrunchie πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know we all love a Friday night drunk Scrunch sesh so this was perhaps the best moment of my last few years . As you Scrunchies know I lost my Mum when she was only 56 and today I felt like I did a great thing πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Our little racoon friend - she would have been super proud and I think all of us here on the Lozza thread throw our support behind you! Sending you a virtual cheers πŸ₯‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Our little racoon friend - she would have been super proud and I think all of us here on the Lozza thread throw our support behind you! Sending you a virtual cheers πŸ₯‚
Honestly thank you to Oddbod and Big Loz because without them we wouldn't have each other.

We are so lucky I know we are all faceless people but I wouldn't change you lot for the world. I am so grateful for every single one of you . I feel like I have a proper Scrunchie family here πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Your having a great couple of weeks Sherlock!! This new year is going to be a good one for ya. I can feel it!! Well deserved!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@Pom Bear one of my friends is looking in to getting a Corgi and I am trying to convince them that Pom Bear is a great name, or at least Pom/Pommie ❀
Just made me think of poor wee Queenie sorry if any royal haters but that poor lady tonight I hope she's ok ☹

Your having a great couple of weeks Sherlock!! This new year is going to be a good one for ya. I can feel it!! Well deserved!!
Love you pal x

• Heart
Just want to give everyone a big hug πŸ–€.
#ScrunchiesUnite

Today's events reminded me of when I was a teen, waking up screaming in the night with unbearable abdominal pain. Rushed to hospital. Sat in a and e waiting room and farted and all the pain went πŸ˜‚πŸ™„. I was mortified thinking I'd wasted valuable time and money for a bit of trapped wind. Turns out it was something more sinister than that, but for a minute I was so ashamed πŸ˜…. Bet big loz and big chaz weren't ashamed and were fuming they couldn't see them at a and e. It was probably that waste of space NHS dealing with all the fake covid, when an ear should be top of the list!!! (Not my actually opinion πŸ˜πŸ™)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder what she served up her Prince tonight for tea? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ pink chicken anyone?? πŸ€’πŸ˜‚
Pink bland chicken, black chips, bottle of mayonnaise, big bottle of full sugar coke and an ASDA chocolate cake for dessert. Bootiful!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just want to give everyone a big hug πŸ–€.
#ScrunchiesUnite

Today's events reminded me of when I was a teen, waking up screaming in the night with unbearable abdominal pain. Rushed to hospital. Sat in a and e waiting room and farted and all the pain went πŸ˜‚πŸ™„. I was mortified thinking I'd wasted valuable time and money for a bit of trapped wind. Turns out it was something more sinister than that, but for a minute I was so ashamed πŸ˜…. Bet big loz and big chaz weren't ashamed and were fuming they couldn't see them at a and e. It was probably that waste of space NHS dealing with all the fake covid, when an ear should be top of the list!!! (Not my actually opinion πŸ˜πŸ™)
Wonder if she went in saying β€˜don’t you know who I am?? I was on Towie twenty years ago and we won a BAFTA y’no’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very true. Hopefully her new little Pommie will bring her some comfort. My heart truly goes out to her ❀ ❀
I can not imagine her pain after all these years and all the tit that has been going on. Regardless of anyone's feelings I hope Prince Harry is on a plane right now and I hope to duck he's thinking of all those people who couldn't touch loved ones and visit when he COULD. I have no dog in this fight I don't care about the whole debate but for this he better show up .

@geordiegirl he's got earache so no tea for Oddbod!

• Heart
I can not imagine her pain after all these years and all the tit that has been going on. Regardless of anyone's feelings I hope Prince Harry is on a plane right now and I hope to duck he's thinking of all those people who couldn't touch loved ones and visit when he COULD. I have no dog in this fight I don't care about the whole debate but for this he better show up .

@geordiegirl he's got earache so no tea for Oddbod!
Maybe they’re knackered after their afternoon hanky-panky sesh πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.