Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx
You're welcome πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Here is new Lamb chop as suggested by 265 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜˜ xx
Looks like lamb chop is abit of a poser lol πŸ˜„

View attachment 519197

HELLSBELLS WRONG THREAD 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱.

I leave it on πŸ˜±πŸ˜„

Will add also on the right thread..Katie price thread later..got two tabs open 🀭 xx
Yeah, leave it on Pom. It's not off topic cos Lozza's always parading herself round a car park anyhow 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 519197

I leave it on πŸ˜±πŸ˜„

Will add also on the right thread..Katie price thread later..got two tabs open 🀭 xx
Crack up as always. Maybe I need to nosey over there sometimes. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Her cooking looks like absolute dog shite. Tonight’s chicken looked like sheep bollocks swivelling around in the pan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Her curry is just as bad if not worse than her carbonara. 🀒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So today she jumped on Vicky Pattinsons bandwagon. Difference is at least Vicky is recognizable and hasn’t pasted a whole new face on and cut her body in half. Goodger is a whole new level of photoshopped botched. She’s probably telling Charlie, see babez, all young gels like me photoshopz babez. It’s normalz.

• Haha
Thank you πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
That's a good point πŸ˜ƒβ€πŸ˜˜ xx

It's a good thread as well though this one makes me laugh the most πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
On that car pic you put lamb chops on, I forgot to say all we need now is the rats from her house all sat along the spoiler πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On that car pic you put lamb chops on, I forgot to say all we need now is the rats from her house all sat along the spoiler πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜
Looooool I add some rats for tomorrow for you πŸ˜„β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx
I try and put a mucky mansion in the background as well lol πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a lot to learn on your page! I blame DM catch up soon hope to be a member of Scrunchies at some point ❀

• Heart
It's very possible that she's a medical miracle. She's actually pregnant with twins, and so to avoid stretching her svelte, trim and toned stomach too much she is carrying a second baybeh in her arse.
She's jus a yungel who as strong ormones an is jus lernnin so she didn't no bohf babyez were ment 2 b in er stomak.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 519197

I leave it on πŸ˜±πŸ˜„

I felt all uninvited from the party when I didn’t know who Lamp Chop was 🀣

Morning all may today be a good one ❀

• Heart
  • Haha
I felt all uninvited from the party when I didn’t know who Lamp Chop was 🀣

Morning all may today be a good one ❀
Suns out up here! I'm sat drinking my coffee, doing a wee morning crossword and watching the little cat bite her nails like a savage.

We all know what today is! It's OK online Column day! I am on tenterhooks.

I'm not being a bad person I would never wish another human being ill bit there have also been so many lies so I'm always sceptical.

• Heart
Suns out up here! I'm sat drinking my coffee, doing a wee morning crossword and watching the little cat bite her nails like a savage.

I'm not being a bad person I would never wish another human being ill bit there have also been so many lies so I'm always sceptical.
I didn’t know cats could bite their nails ☺ You learn something new everyday πŸ€“

• Haha

your not the bad person here. There’s a reason you and most of us will be sceptical.
She probably got the headline from here last week. Remember we were saying β€œCharles get the baby monitor”

Morning Scrunchies ❀ let's see what delights from Lozza's world await us today shall we 🀣 I'm just chilling with a coffee & the monster dog, we were rudely awoken early this morning by a mardy son in a strop stomping about before work, so we shall have a peaceful nap soon I think πŸ˜‚

• Haha
your not the bad person here. There’s a reason you and most of us will be sceptical.
She probably got the headline from here last week. Remember we were saying β€œCharles get the baby monitor”
Just reading that headline now she doesn’t even need to be monitoring the babies movements yet as she’s not far enough along. I’m not speaking for everyone cos we’re all different but you usually only start feeling movements halfway through and I’ve heard it can be later for women carrying more weight as the first few feelings are akin to little flutters as opposed to actually feeling the baby move against your insides, that happens as the weeks progress.

I didn’t know cats could bite their nails ☺ You learn something new everyday πŸ€“
The freakiest part is they always sit right beside you and the little one does it like a human makes a little fist type thing it's creepy.

I just don't believe you could go to the hospital, be so worried and have so much anxiety one day and then the next day be in a park with your pals with no mask, no social distance. The same day be at your Dad's probably again with no mask, social distance. I don't believe if you were so anxious you would be smashing oil greased food every single night, that you would be in taxis with no mask on.

I do not believe for an instant she is exempt because of her "anxiety". I believe she uses her "anxiety" as a get out of jail free card. Let's not ever forget the phoning an ambulance after a megalash on a hangover/comedown then claiming "anxiety".

My Stepmum works with some ladies who got lanyards from Amazon to say exempt when in reality they aren't and they just don't want their make up messed up.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The freakiest part is they always sit right beside you and the little one does it like a human makes a little fist type thing it's creepy.

I just don't believe you could go to the hospital, be so worried and have so much anxiety one day and then the next day be in a park with your pals with no mask, no social distance. The same day be at your Dad's probably again with no mask, social distance. I don't believe if you were so anxious you would be smashing oil greased food every single night, that you would be in taxis with no mask on.

I do not believe for an instant she is exempt because of her "anxiety". I believe she uses her "anxiety" as a get out of jail free card. Let's not ever forget the phoning an ambulance after a megalash on a hangover/comedown then claiming "anxiety".

My Stepmum works with some ladies who got lanyards from Amazon to say exempt when in reality they aren't and they just don't want their make up messed up.
That is so shockingly vain and embarrassing to fein medical exemption. Absolute bimbos.

That is so shockingly vain and embarrassing to fein medical exemption. Absolute bimbos.
Apparently it's really common and she works for a huge company, obviously she reported them. People are just buying the lanyards and no one questions it. I went into Superdrug the other day got my medicine went to the register looked at the wee girl and loudly went "tit I don't have my bloody mask on". I never even twigged, no one said and it had just slipped my mind completely so if your doing it for nefarious vain reasons no one will say anything.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.