Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it's curry...
That looks like what I had to clear up before I cut my grass this afternoon 🤮🐕💩
I was just about to say Chickpeas, YAY!

That curry, is that even fit for human consumption ?

Oh and last night's pink chicken must have been okay other wise Loz would have rang 999 again.

I'm caught up, sadly Facehugger is Awol so I will have to put with you lot tonight. :LOL:
Nope, I'm here, don't panic Captain 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi all, new here. Long time bemused by the lozza. It's like watching a freak show.

I cant believe the stupid bleep went out and got whole jars of new dried ingredients. They do packet mixes for that. No healthy tit for the baybee in it. Microwave rice too. She does f all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh come off it, slagging Big Lozza’s curry. “ what is it... blah blah”, like some bunch of connoisseurs...bet 75% of you here had ham egg and chips for tea, polished off with Aldi’s finest vienetta. Well I did anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh come off it, slagging Big Lozza’s curry. “ what is it... blah blah”, like some bunch of connoisseurs...bet 75% of you here had ham egg and chips for tea, polished off with Aldi’s finest vienetta. Well I did anyway.
Howling at this. You make me laugh you fat bastard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it’s a spicy curry then she’s probably trying to bring on labour. Must be 25 40 weeks by now??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh good, we can have some fun, have a pizza on standby. :oops:
I don't think I'm hungry after seeing that 🤮 🤣🤣
I bet you enjoyed that far better than old Chazgimpo enjoyed his curry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At least we can see through the lies from loz and that price woman.
Yeah, and what they don't bother saying is how we all support each other and make sure all our tattle friends are ok all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not that anybody wants them, but how come this wallowing hippo has yet to do a bath bump vid? She's recorded her tree trunk legs for years. I still think this is fake.
One of her first comments on insta after announcing it was ' I'm not lying'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Chaz has taken on the resigned, hope depleted look of a death row prisoner. Knows he's fucked it and just has to knuckle down and at least try to enjoy the basic slop presented to him on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ooh can I have a go at athread title please, even though I'm new :D :D

Photoshopped by paps, a raw chicken wrap, baby outfits in any colour, as long as it's black :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.