Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheers everyone and happy Easter. I’m drinking and driving golf cart today. Beautiful day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Prosecco in the sun for Blowie!!! @265 your hair is amazing!! 🤣
It's howling with wind here now I'm currently laying in bed reading and cuddling the wee cat with the heating on 😂

I just realised we haven't seen Charlie open his Easter egg she got him. Suppose it's because she probably hasn't been home yet and they spent last night at that mad pals house.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just reading this weeks closer mag and had to laugh at Laurens “I even put filters on my food” comment 😂🌽
9503550F-27A2-4EED-8A55-83C303B665B2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So will Lolly get constantly filtered cos Lauren’s proud of her like she is her clean flat?

• Haha
  • Sad
Feel ever so slightly sorry for him that this was the only pic he was allowed to be seen on as she took over the whole gender reveal; also should say Princess Laulie 😂
Just popped over from Pricey's thread for a Lozza laugh. You haven't disappointed 🤣. So looking at that pic.....is she still 20 weeks pregnant? Or has she finally moved on a bit? And how many weeks is her arse? I think it looks a good couple of weeks ahead of little Charen, Chalau, Laucha, Laulie 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Came here to say this! 👆🏻 Also, why does she have to touch her stomach every time there’s a camera around? 😂 that lip smacking you can hear on the vid is awful (I think she’s trying to eat something but it sounds vile 🤢)
That smacking sound is disgusting!!! And not just when she eats also when she talks. PiG. YIKES

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yep, I haven't even trimmed the back at all, only trimmed the sides which needs more attention.

She's 90, I think I will give that a miss, used to plait back in the late 80's when my hair was a lot longer.
You haven't told our Scrunchies it was bright orange till last week either! Get it off and in the bin 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Moleman has lip fillers too, courtesy of Loz, it’s how she pays him!
Or Oddbod offers to pay him in kind...makes you wonder doesn't it? 😉

He needs them always kissing the ass or sucking up to his A lister clients (well in their own minds)
Well he is partial to a bit of arse...

Came here to say this! 👆🏻 Also, why does she have to touch her stomach every time there’s a camera around? 😂 that lip smacking you can hear on the vid is awful (I think she’s trying to eat something but it sounds vile 🤢)
I think the touching of the stomach is telling.
To me it's a guilty act.
She's hiding the truth about it and subconsciously uses the hand to cover it up to hide the truth or equally the lies.
If you study the body language of a liar when they're lying they will touch something, usually an ear etc.
Her hand is probably a defensive gesture to protect her lies.
That's my take on it lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish I could ask why she does that smacking sound on her Insta ! But don’t want to get blocked 🤣. What even is that noise

• Haha
Wish I could ask why she does that smacking sound on her Insta ! But don’t want to get blocked 🤣. What even is that noise
It's her gudgeon lips babez 🤣 she looks like a bloody hand, foot & mouth case who needs some antibiotic treatment. Swelling up due to hormones my backside she can't even eat or talk properly, someone throw her some fish pellets 🐡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s those stron ormones. Poor yungel lozza!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine what an absolute riot it must be when they are kissing. If that's the noise she makes just talking then kissing will be awful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.