Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is your fault, my middle of thread page ads are now for mobility carts, not golf carts 🀣🀣🀭
Hahahahah. Whoops.

What cracks me up is LG now photoshopping her boobs to a size c when they’re clearly not. And she paid for them to be bigger.

Well that’s my drunk opinion anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Erm... sorry to ask: where has Dagenham D gone?
Disappeared as quickly as they appeared... that's after a post per second for a week!! Same goes for Bee Kind who disappeared the the same day DD popped up... hhmmmm :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Edit- I prefer to call them Dorset Donna as not from Dagenham and not a bloke either!!! But- I'm from Jersey and a female before you ask!!! :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm drunk (yes again!) I love you all my tattle family!!! I don't know how I would be without you all!! Loz is still a twit! πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm drunk (yes again!) I love you all my tattle family!!! I don't know how I would be without you all!! Loz is still a twit! πŸ₯°
Also love this little community. Am waiting for hospital tests next week. The community here has managed to make me laugh and take my mind off the wait. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ermm, you'd still be drunk but mardy arsed? 🀣 We love you too and Loz is indeed still a twit, and a Molerat twit at that! ❀

Also love this little community. Am waiting for hospital tests next week. The community here has managed to make me laugh and take my mind off the wait. 😘
Facehug for you πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sending you best wishes, if you have to wait a bit longer for them I’d hope the results are more positive x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Erm... sorry to ask: where has Dagenham D gone?
Imagine if there are spies that would be hilarious! If the Mole Patrol is indeed lurking here just ask us anything we aren't shy πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡

I hope your ok 😘 I am glad we are here to distract you with all the nonsense *hug* x

I love when we all get drunk and check in, if makes me so happy. Like even at our most rat arsed we think oh best go check in with my real pals πŸ˜‚ while your all enjoying the sun I'm due to get snow in the next few hours, couldnt make it up!

Pom Bear. That’s just Ormonz.
I just choked on my toast πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine if there are spies that would be hilarious! If the Mole Patrol is indeed lurking here just ask us anything we aren't any πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡

I hope your ok 😘 I am glad we are here to distract you with all the nonsense *hug* x

I love when we all get drunk and check in, if makes me so happy. Like even at our most rat arsed we think oh best go check in with my real pals πŸ˜‚ while your all enjoying the sun I'm due to get snow in the next few hours, couldnt make it up!

Mole Patrol 🀣🀣🀣 brilliant! I'm due your snow next weekend according to my weather, that can duck right off it'll kill my frogspawn 🀬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine if there are spies that would be hilarious! If the Mole Patrol is indeed lurking here just ask us anything we aren't shy πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡

Well you ma family babes πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.