Lauren Goodger #22 On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you might have something to say about, I can smell the jealousy from here. :LOL:
Oh someone mentioned on another thread that a certain three celebs were in a triangle together sexually, but I reckon you three would make quite the ménage a trois. Oh la la

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Regarding this lip swelling thing from her...
Going back a few weeks ago someone commented on the size /state of her lips.
Other people came to her defence and said their lips swelled during pregnancy so its the pregnancy causing it.
They also said they had had fillers.

She's taken the opportunity to use those comments made by other women to blame her vagina lips on her pregnancy.

I've got the screenshots so I'll dig them out.
All she's doing is taking advantage of what other people have stated and used it to her advantage to make out the pregnancy is causing the swelling when we all know she's getting them pumped with filler.

Talk about capitalising...

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Other people came to her defence and said their lips swelled during pregnancy so its the pregnancy causing it.

She's taken the opportunity to use those comments made by other women to blame her vagina lips on her pregnancy.

All she's doing is taking advantage of what other people have stated and used it to her advantage to make out the pregnancy is causing the swelling when we all know she's getting them pumped with filler.

Just proves how long she’s been pregnant because those lips have been swelling for years. Think she will be giving birth to a 5 year old... it certainly explains the size of her ‘bump’!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

The scariest thing is she obviously does it herself as she was flashing the filler boxes on her Instagram recently. Charlie boy is also the practice dummy as his lips have got suspiciously plumper while staying with her in lockdown !

Happy Easter everyone! Ridiculously early but I'm off out to watch the sunrise from way up high!

• Heart
In that case Chaz must be pregnant too
And so is her bum
And ego

Poor little laulie rose goodger-Drury

• Haha
if the chavy has pouty lips like mummy at least the delivery sister will have something for the forcips to grip when lozza is struggling to give birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vag lips big Loz will be saying to Chaz that everyone is sooo stopped as it's tru! She luked it up on google so it gotta be tru! They jus idiots babes!
No Loz that's why we have a thread on you. Daily enjoyment because of your stupidity. You could learn from comments on here and other platforms but you still lie daily and think you are right. Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder will she paint her bump as an Easter Egg today and Charles will comment “the best egg I ever woz given, I love you both” and Loz will write back “Oh babez avin your sperm crack my egg woz dee most romanfic nite of my loife, next year we will ave our own little Easter Bunny and we can eat all of Lolly’s eggs, I am already too eggsighted thinking about all that chocolate” Charles will get confused and write back “I only shagged KP but I didn’t father Bunny, did I”? 🤔🤨

Happy Easter Y’all 🐣🐰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Trouble is we joke about this stuff and then they do it 😂 maybe we should try reverse Wagatha Christie and see if we can plant stories about Lozza’s life....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have sooooo much to catch up on ! Only missed 2 days 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.