Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was checking if Chaz had posted as Big Loz has been very quiet today and it came up at the top of his page where it shows who follows him. I then clicked on it and only they two are followed by the page. Then the penny dropped that it's both their names combined.
“Laulie” god give me strength 🤣

He was really defined and chiselled looking even before he got with her. I guess making all the seksi films he would want to look his best and now he doesn't have to. Poor wee Lolly getting pushed around the park by blobby slobbies.
He’s definitely piled it on since being with her

Hahahahaha I’m sorry I’m still laughing “Laulie” how bleeping original. Must have damaged a few brain cells coming up with that one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm going to do a Tattle mix of names. Me and @Katie8ee.
We will be Bloatie.
Bit like our Lozza off all the sweet corn 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where have the 8000 + followers come from?
So this is the page that was originally her fitness then lifestyle then Only Fans page. The followers are just what she has managed to amass through all those versions. Just shows you that lots of people have no idea what pages that follow.

I'm going to do a Tattle mix of names. Me and @Katie8ee.
We will be Bloatie.
Bit like our Lozza off all the sweet corn 🤣🤣
I just guffawed in the cats face 😂😂😂😂

“Laulie” god give me strength 🤣

He’s definitely piled it on since being with her

Hahahahaha I’m sorry I’m still laughing “Laulie” how bleeping original. Must have damaged a few brain cells coming up with that one 🤣
I keep saying it out loud and one of my cats has a phonetically similar name and is giving me this look of whyyyyyyyyy. Loooolllyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Very early thread suggestion.... On only fans flogging her golly, earning money for her baybeh Lolly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
should write....not going to name your baby something pathetic like a combination of your names like Laulie are u. ?? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Where have the 8000 + followers come from?
As someone said above she just keeps changing the name of one account she’s had on the go for various failed attepmpts at something - fitness / lifestyle / OF agency 🤣 so it’s just all the random followers she’s collected on the way - 8k not a lot for someone with 3 quarters of a million followers too! I’m sure she had a home account too where’s that disappeared to!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably had a box of Mars bars to go with them.
Ye but funsized cos she has no appetite lately with them hormones morphing her into a Muvver due to her dads side having a home cooked meal every night 🤨

I love stalking on the internet (in a healthy legal non intrusive normal way) and I am double inspired as just read that CSI is coming back.

I'm more annoyed that she made such a big fuss about making up the name and this is all she could come up with 😂. Our suggestions have been well frankly inspirational and artistic.

We are going to call this baby Charen aren't we 😂 just imagine her voice saying Chaarrrreeennnn
They’ll probably end up having to change the name after a couple of weeks as neither will be able pronounce it even though they’ve made it up themselves 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You're a glutton for punishment lady! 🤣🤣❤
I still owe for the last lot!! Ha ha.. "they are in the post " !! 🤥🤥🤥

Pity it's not twins, one of each with Lolly and baybeh boy Brian- we'd affectionately know them as Brolly! 🌂🌂🌂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, I'm getting ads in the middle of this page for VagiVital Swedish vagina cleanser! Must be all the talk of Lozza's noon! I get cheap Chinese engagement rings on here normally, or cheap Chinese wigs on Skankys thread 🤣🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, I'm getting ads in the middle of this page for VagiVital Swedish vagina cleanser! Must be all the talk of Lozza's noon! I get cheap Chinese engagement rings on here normally, or cheap Chinese wigs on Skankys thread 🤣🤣🤣🤭
I get tuna ads! But only when on Lozza thread!

should write....not going to name your baby something pathetic like a combination of your names like Laulie are u. ?? 😂😂
Go on - dare you!! So funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get tuna ads! But only when on Lozza thread!

Go on - dare you!! So funny!
I’m a chicken 🐔

in UK Lollys are the things that go in the freezer aren’t they? Im a kiwi. In NZ Lollies are sweets like gummy bears etc. what goes in the freezer are “ice blocks” or Popsicles.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m a chicken 🐔

in UK Lollys are the things that go in the freezer aren’t they? Im a kiwi. In NZ Lollies are sweets like gummy bears etc. what goes in the freezer are “ice blocks” or Popsicles.
Yes, but they're also a sweet on a stick here, lollipops 🍭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.