Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m playing poker right now and have had this hand dealt to me twice.
0D199AD2-7C25-4814-B9B5-ADE5294FF7D3.jpeg

Reminds me of the lovely Sherlock Katiee8

Yes, but they're also a sweet on a stick here, lollipops 🍭
Ohhhh. Yeah we call Lollypops lollypops too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The β€˜column’ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Had to laugh when she compared herself to other celebs and she’s now a β€˜five star chef’; is that a Michelin or Little Chef Lozza πŸ˜‚

interesting she mentions about not paying some bills affecting her credit rating... πŸ€”
I honestly cringe so much. I have never wanted someone to shut up more but keep going for my own entertainment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What the hell are ok! doing entertaining this absolute boll*cks!!!! How the hell is she still going after this time? She is the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As long as we all look like playboy bunnies Pom, if they make us look like bloody Dylan off the Magic Roundabout it won't be funny 🀣🀣😘
Looool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

I couldn't resist putting this up, was going to wait till tomorrow..looks like Chaz is enjoying the 70s womens fashions in the catalogue πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ xx. ..the same pic but full photo will be on tomorrow πŸ₯°

Resizer_16172377606800.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Evening you lovely mad frogs 🀣🀣❀

My English teacher used to tell us that 'nice' was the most nondescript word in the English language. She'd say 'so describe what nice means'. The only answer was 'well, it's nice' 🀣 If we were writing essays, she'd knock a mark off for using the word nice to describe something, she was a right old harridan bloody spinster with a 'nice' tartan skirt and twin-set an'all! 🀣🀣

My English teacher used to tell us that 'nice' was the most nondescript word in the English language. She'd say 'so describe what nice means'. The only answer was 'well, it's nice' 🀣 If we were writing essays, she'd knock a mark off for using the word nice to describe something, she was a right old harridan bloody spinster with a 'nice' tartan skirt and twin-set an'all! 🀣🀣
I think we must have gone to the same school! I still can't say the word 'nice' without the old harridan English teacher's voice ringing in my head πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
#threadtitlesuggestion
Laulie rose prolly knows mum sells flaps and dad likes hose

I'm all for different names, I get notified of all the baby names registered in the city I live in for work. And its refreshing to see some different ones.

But combining you and your partners names..... isnt that a bit primary school. Great spot. Fifth Avenue I hope you will still sell the story. Get the name out there before the mags can pay for a reveal 🀣

Ps. You lot keep me going 🀣🀣❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
RANDOM POST !!

🀣🀣🀣ok..so i found tattle because I can’t stand Sallie Axl 🀒 and needed to know if it was just me that found her bleeping vile !!! Or did I just have anger issues haha .. oh yea
Katie price is another muppet that boils my piss regularly 😳😑..
Along with earth mother lozza...who is quite frankly the most docile woman I’ve ever come across in the 47 years of my life !!! so I’m in my bleeping glory with all 3 on here 🀣🀣🀣
Thankyou Tattlers !!!! ❀
I jump between these three Fucken idiots threads every few days ...
But you lot on this thread literally give me life !! I actually cry laughing at you all !! Your all as mad as a box of frogs 🐸 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸
Please !!! Don’t ever leave !!! 🀣🀣🀣
Xxxx
Ha ha me too !! Those are the three I jump between and can’t believe their stupidity and lies

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Same here 🀣 we must've had the same teacher or she attended the same finishing school for menacing, dragonlike teaching graduates in the 50s/60s who hated the word 'nice' almost as much as she hated kids

As for that name! Chucking on a grave accent on the combined name of the parents does not make it original or give it flair, it just displays ignorance. The È makes no sense whatsoever! Could this woman be any nonsensical?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 510411

Again 😱

And again. Maybe it’s commonπŸ€” and now I notice it. Hhmm. Anyway we have a few days off. Very exciting look forward to where this chat goes. Seems to change every day πŸ˜‚.
Oh my god that's spooky!!! I hope you bloody won and the cards were channeling scrunchie power!πŸ˜šπŸ’…

It is -1 here and I thought it was supposed to be April! I have woken up freezing!. I wonder what treats we have in store over this lovely long weekend. Big Loz has been suspiciously quiet perhaps she has something exciting in the pipeline or more likely she's snuck away somewhere and can't story without outing her location. πŸ’ Oh and of course love to LauliΓ¨ (which my phone has learnt to spell now) 🍭

Reactions: 8
I had a dream about our Loz last night. I was in Essex with a hot man (not beard, another hottie) I walked past her flat. A woman walked towards it with two dogs and she came out to meet them in a lovely long maternity dress and looked amazing. I said to hot man I need to tell the Tattlers that Loz has been right all along, the press do make her look tit in pics. Hot man says but didn't she give up them dogs and I say yes hot man you are bleeping right. I have been fooled by Loz like many before me, let's get her hot man I loves dogs.
Then I woke up. I mean I didn't even get to shag hot man never mind attack Lozza and rescue the dogs
Oh well!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Morning Scrunchies, may I remind you all that Jesus died on the cross for us all so women like Lauren Goodger could exist. Happy Good Friday just like Jesus Christ Lauren could be crucified today but rise again on Sunday with a brand new face and call it a miracle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.