Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone , just caught up on lozzas shenanigans! So she’s trying to rent a big Essex house eh ?! They usually want to know your earnings and they do check your credit rating as well. Unless you go to a dodgy landlord but the properties would be crap lol cannot imagine lozza flashing her camera with half the door hanging off , and as for calling herself a 5 star chef 👩‍🍳 wtf 😳 she actually believes that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning everyone , just caught up on lozzas shenanigans! So she’s trying to rent a big Essex house eh ?! They usually want to know your earnings and they do check your credit rating as well. Unless you go to a dodgy landlord but the properties would be crap lol cannot imagine lozza flashing her camera with half the door hanging off , and as for calling herself a 5 star chef 👩‍🍳 wtf 😳 she actually believes that 🤣🤣🤣
This probably explains why she is now looking for a private landlord. 😂😂😂. Pay your fines you idiot. Or perhaps stop acting so entitled and park in the right spot and you won’t get any fines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The best part is she described the fictional house she has rented in the OK article last week but it doesn't actually exist. Apparently it's going to have an outhouse she can use as her asfeeticcss salon as she wants more privacy so obviously having a salon in her backgarden is the key to this.

This probably explains why she is now looking for a private landlord. 😂😂😂. Pay your fines you idiot. Or perhaps stop acting so entitled and park in the right spot and you won’t get any fines.
I remember when they tried to tow her car for non payment and she then backtracked and made out the company (with the license plate reader!) had mistaken her car for someone else's lolllll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my god that's spooky!!! I hope you bloody won and the cards were channeling scrunchie power!😚💅

It is -1 here and I thought it was supposed to be April! I have woken up freezing!. I wonder what treats we have in store over this lovely long weekend. Big Loz has been suspiciously quiet perhaps she has something exciting in the pipeline or more likely she's snuck away somewhere and can't story without outing her location. 💁 Oh and of course love to Lauliè (which my phone has learnt to spell now) 🍭
I lost. I think I got to drunk and basically gave it away 🤷‍♀️ Fun though. Took over 4 hours for one game.

Her clothing brand also explains why she’s now tagging @Instyle in a lot her posts. That’s where a lot of people (celebs+ non celebs) try and sell their clothes.
5FF8BE07-3FEB-4DEA-A58B-64044D257CD4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I lost. I think I got to drunk and basically gave it away 🤷‍♀️ Fun though. Took over 4 hours for one game.

Her clothing brand also explains why she’s now tagging @Instyle in a lot her posts. That’s where a lot of people (celebs+ non celebs) try and sell their clothes.
View attachment 510623
With In The Style though they have to ask you to Collab from what I know? She wishes they would as they pay you! Georgia from TOWIE has a new range out with them which is maternity and she has a much bigger following and is current. Georgia and Tommy are getting the baby show that Big Loz is desperate for and it's ironic she still thinks shes the star when Georgia and Tommy have been in it for years and are popular among the youth.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The best part is she described the fictional house she has rented in the OK article last week but it doesn't actually exist. Apparently it's going to have an outhouse she can use as her asfeeticcss salon as she wants more privacy so obviously having a salon in her backgarden is the key to this.

I remember when they tried to tow her car for non payment and she then backtracked and made out the company (with the license plate reader!) had mistaken her car for someone else's lolllll.
She described the fictional house when Marks house was in the press. Gemma Collins new pad was also in the press. Lozza lives in a little rented flat because she won't put the work in to make a wedge to buy her dream family home. I do hate celeb culture but some of them have made enough money to buy homes which is great. She wants the big home with the nice garden and the loving husband and perfect baby. It's not going to happen because everything she touches turns to tit and it's all her own fault!

With In The Style though they have to ask you to Collab from what I know? She wishes they would as they pay you! Georgia from TOWIE has a new range out with them which is maternity and she has a much bigger following and is current. Georgia and Tommy are getting the baby show that Big Loz is desperate for and it's ironic she still thinks shes the star when Georgia and Tommy have been in it for years and are popular among the youth.
Hit the nail on the head. Tv channels wants stars that people relate to. Georgia and Tommy are successful. Don't do Only Fans and people like them. I imagine many many young people will watch the show.

• Haha
She described the fictional house when Marks house was in the press. Gemma Collins new pad was also in the press. Lozza lives in a little rented flat because she won't put the work in to make a wedge to buy her dream family home. I do hate celeb culture but some of them have made enough money to buy homes which is great. She wants the big home with the nice garden and the loving husband and perfect baby. It's not going to happen because everything she touches turns to tit and it's all her own fault!
It's all because she is lazy and doesn't want to work. I mean I know a lot of people like Mark, Gemma etc divide opinion but they did the work, they grafted and did whatever to make the money. Lozza puts zero effort in, has a tit management team and feels she's above doing the lesser paid but more exposure jobs that others will do. Reality is that everything today is about engaging an audience on social media and being involved with them which Loz doesn't do. Even someone like bloody Stacey Solomon who is so annoying still has a loyal army of followers who will buy anything she sells as they feel that they know her and relate.

Here is the article after the car got clamped and how it was "all a mistake" yeh right.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh. That’s awesome then hopefully they don’t use her. She’s probably asked. She must have bought those awful jumpsuits off there herself and just tagging them so they can monitor stats if people click on her links and see if she’s relevant.
On her last post “someone”(aka goodger) asked wow where’s your jumpsuit from. and goodger replied and tagged instyle.

Another fine

This one is quite funny. She comes out in a big white sheet. One pic shows this lady looking at her like WTF

BA4F081C-D051-4E0C-83C9-A8942A7D5010.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ohhhh. That’s awesome then hopefully they don’t use her. She’s probably asked. She must have bought those awful jumpsuits off there herself and just tagging them so they can monitor stats if people click on her links and see if she’s relevant.
On her last post “someone”(aka goodger) asked wow where’s your jumpsuit from. and goodger replied and tagged instyle.

Another fine

This one is quite funny. She comes out in a big white sheet. One pic shows this lady looking at her like WTF

View attachment 510647
That woman's thinking 'look at them cankles. Must be Big Loz under there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Another fine

View attachment 510647
That poor wee woman she will be thinking an animal has escaped from the zoo! My bigger question is who just causally cuts about the street in what appears to be a white throw. 😂 I love the oldies I miss the greatest hits, now she has Lauliè 🍭 its all just the same borning tit every day.

Ok conspiracy theory time I have worked out her twenty year plan. Lauliè is born and when she grows up becomes the girlfriend of Goodman's kid Kairo and together they will create a superbrand couple and be LILO

• Haha
She's so entitled ! Aaagh 🤬
Do you remember when she did CBB and she got drunk and told them all she stood the most to lose from being in the house, the other z list housemates were outraged 🤣deluded doesn't cover it

• Haha
The DM usually always pick up content from here even screenshots etc so fingers crossed 😅. I don't know why but part of me will feel we have succeeded if this little human can be born without being made into a pay cheque straight away.🍭
We've been building up a case so hopefully not as was trying to make some money to live 😂 but love you work!

• Haha
  • Heart
I think we must have gone to the same school! I still can't say the word 'nice' without the old harridan English teacher's voice ringing in my head 😆
Her name was Miss Cunningham, well obviously we re-named her Miss Cuntingham, be rude not to with a name like that 🤣

Morning you lot, Happy Good Friday ❤ I'm at least waiting until after lunch to open my brandy to start enjoying the Easter weekend 😘 wonder what miss lollypop lollygogging layabout will be up to apart from stuffing her face with chocolate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Another fine

View attachment 510647
Please don't respond me of the sheet saga.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And a house she is describing in her area to rent would be no less then £2500 a month to rent. Probably more ! So she will have to move away

should write....not going to name your baby something pathetic like a combination of your names like Laulie are u. ?? 😂😂
Maybe Lorelei ( pronounced Laura Lie) would be good given we know the poor chavy will be thrust into the limelight to earn cash for Lozza. The legend of Lorelei fits, a young gel in despair over her faithless lover ( Marky boy??) Threw herself into the River Rhine( Lozza threw plates of pizza down her throat , baba will no doubt follow suit) and turned into a Siren who lured fishermen to destruction. Lozza of course lured Chaz to becoming a daddy ,to gaining two stone in weight and similar to those sailors who plummeted to their fate in the briny Chaz has been lured to scuttle 'n' sink.

• Haha
  • Heart
How are we pronouncing “Laulié” Lor-Lay?? Is it a flower?? Great spot @Katie8ee 👀
The é would make it lau LEE though who
I think we must have gone to the same school! I still can't say the word 'nice' without the old harridan English teacher's voice ringing in my head 😆
Same!

Maybe Lorelei ( pronounced Laura Lie) would be good given we know the poor chavy will be thrust into the limelight to earn cash for Lozza. The legend of Lorelei fits, a young gel in despair over her faithless lover ( Marky boy??) Threw herself into the River Rhine( Lozza threw plates of pizza down her throat , baba will no doubt follow suit) and turned into a Siren who lured fishermen to destruction. Lozza of course lured Chaz to becoming a daddy ,to gaining two stone in weight and similar to those sailors who plummeted to their fate in the briny Chaz has been lured to scuttle 'n' sink.
No! I am friends with a lovely Lorelei and it would ruin the name by association

I’m playing poker right now and have had this hand dealt to me twice.
View attachment 510299

Reminds me of the lovely Sherlock Katiee8

Ohhhh. Yeah we call Lollypops lollypops too.
With the cats? Watch out, they cheat 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Morning, well just about!!

I don't remember the disabled parking bit, mind you this brainless twit wasn't on my radar at the time of the crime.

Looking forward to todays waffle, I see facehugger is awake. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Morning, well just about!!

I don't remember the disabled parking bit, mind you this brainless twit wasn't on my radar at the time of the crime.

Looking forward to todays waffle, I see facehugger is awake. ❤
Morning 😘 I thought you'd be spitting feathers this morning that Chaz has been raiding your wardrobe again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We've been building up a case so hopefully not as was trying to make some money to live 😂 but love you work!
Be honest - this is like your confession box! Few Bloody Mary's and you feel a bit better about keeping her in the limelight :ROFLMAO: Oops I meant Hail Mary's - probably ;) . By the way, any sign of KP's car now she has licence back?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.