Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like somehow it's so on brand and EVERYTHING we could have hoped for 😂

I love him to the depths of my soul *raptor snaps* @Blowup80 yes it's the original show rebooted with him and Sarah.

So I was just having a wee swatch at Charlie's Instagram as it's been a while. This is a photo of him in October so six months ago. He looks like a completely different fella.
I mean he isn't my type because 1.he doesn't have a beard and 2.he doesn't have a beard BUT my god he looks loads better here. It's obvious that jizzing in sinks and giving his mate oral suits him better than eating sweet corn with Big Loz!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I love him to the depths of my soul *raptor snaps* @Blowup80 yes it's the original show rebooted with him and Sarah.

So I was just having a wee swatch at Charlie's Instagram as it's been a while. This is a photo of him in October so six months ago. He looks like a completely different fella.

Added that bloody balloon photo for comparison.
Tell you what, it proves old Skanky flaps has a type, he's a dead ringer for a younger Carwash Cole in that first pic. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Added that bloody balloon photo for comparison.
He’s gained quite a bit of weight and it looks like he’s been getting fillers from Lauren. They’ll end up on Botched soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s gained quite a bit of weight and it looks like he’s been getting fillers from Lauren. They’ll end up on Botched soon.
He was really defined and chiselled looking even before he got with her. I guess making all the seksi films he would want to look his best and now he doesn't have to. Poor wee Lolly getting pushed around the park by blobby slobbies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeh I remember that! Hehe we have caught them out again Tattlers! Best get out the batphone and alert the Daily Mail ☎😉

Great work Katie. I think the name is used is France as there are a few laulies on Insta.

I blinking love CSI. I have an MSc in Forensics, not at all inspired by CSI.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
His bloody hair is a disgrace, looks like she's had the pudding bowl out. I'd be having that in the fucken bin right now 🤢

• Haha
He was really defined and chiselled looking even before he got with her. I guess making all the seksi films he would want to look his best and now he doesn't have to. Poor wee Lolly getting pushed around the park by blobby slobbies.
blobby slobbies! 😂
Has Lauren shared any cooking videos today? I haven’t seen any. Maybe Moleman has told them to start eating healthier...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
blobby slobbies! 😂
Has Lauren shared any cooking videos today? I haven’t seen any. Maybe Moleman has told them to start eating healthier...
It has been utter silence since this morning so she's obviously away galavanting somewhere. Charlie has the long weekend off for Easter so no doubt there will be some huge egg/balloon combo.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It has been utter silence since this morning so she's obviously away galavanting somewhere. Charlie has the long weekend off for Easter so no doubt there will be some huge egg/balloon combo.
She must be. She’s probably on her Backgrid tour again. Wonder if it’ll be in the car park or the woods like last time. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we all can’t wait until little Laulie is born as this has been the longest pregacy eva, but to actually hear that name announced is going to be soooooo good! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we all can’t wait until little Laulie is born as this has been the longest pregacy eva, but to actually hear that name announced is going to be soooooo good! 😂
How many of you have tried to say it out loud in her accent 😂 Lawwlayyy after a few times it doesn't sound like a word anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh it's both their names 😂 that's going to sting like hell when they inevitably break up. Plus LOLLY I mean maybe for like a dog but not a human 🍭

I wonder why they didn't go for Charèn?

Also his name is actually Charles so it should be Laulès. Their child is literally names Lols 😂
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll prob be spitting bricks if it was meant to be an “announcement”. I guess us Tattlers will announce it for her on DM next article 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She'll be livid! Bet she is clutching her massive belly shouting for Chaz looking at Katie's post on here "Chaz Chaz this lass on tattle has got the name babes can't believe it Chaz get me a bleeping KFC Big Mac now Chaz, I'm hyperventilating Chaz, am aving baybeh chaz, am aving baybehhhhh!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I have just stumbled across this little nugget. Seems our Loz and Chaz are looking to launch a clothing range. Perhaps this is also going to be the babehs name Lauliè it totally is isn't it. There aren't any posts on the page yet and it only follows Big Loz and Chaz.

Yes this was her OF agency account. We spotted this the other day but didn't want to post anywhere as we were trying to find more things out and sell it. it's probably her baby name. We searched the brand but doesn't exist of course.
You should be one of us! You're good at spotting it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She'll be livid! Bet she is clutching her massive belly shouting for Chaz looking at Katie's post on here "Chaz Chaz this lass on tattle has got the name babes can't believe it Chaz get me a bleeping KFC Big Mac now Chaz, I'm hyperventilating Chaz, am aving baybeh chaz, am aving baybehhhhh!!!!!
Chaz get the BayBeh monita

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow amazing spot!! Haha she will be fuming about that getting out like the gender reveal was! I mean it’s a bit twilight isn’t it half of each name - lolly, also wow at trying to monitize a baby that not even born yet! Will fail just like every other futile attempt at business she’s made 🤦🏻‍♀️ What on earth do them two know about running a (presumably) online retail store selling crap!
Where have the 8000 + followers come from?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.