Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello!! Here I am safe and sound- been in the office since 7.30 working on a GDPR project and chilling with a glass of wine now!! Thank you for sending the search party out for me! Pot noodles not yet dispatched- thread title not in da bag ... no win, no fee!
Oh there you are. Thank goodness! I've got your back, DO NOT worry about that!!! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously why do people act like she is a A list Oscar winning celeb ? Baffles me ! Bet she got that on the house the Beggy old bint
I hope she spent a fair wedge in there, going in not wearing a mask. I wouldn't have let her in let alone had a pic with her. Although it was probably her who asked for the photo taken 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope she spent a fair wedge in there, going in not wearing a mask. I wouldn't have let her in let alone had a pic with her. Although it was probably her who asked for the photo taken 😂
She'll of got the lot for free. I scratch your fat arse if you scratch mine. Begging for lunch in return for publicity. Barb the carb is even willing to show her real face for more food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She'll of got the lot for free. I scratch your fat arse if you scratch mine. Begging for lunch in return for publicity. Barb the carb is even willing to show her real face for more food!
Probably. Although more fool the owners as what sort of publicity is that! And it emboldens other influencers to ask for freebies when there's nothing in it for businesses. Some 5-minute famous person's quick story on IG doesn't pay the rent, electricity, wholesale costs, staff and cleaner wages etc. Such a flawed, idiotic tactic which benefits one person only.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The #NOFILTER movement she wanted to start lasted long, didn’t it?

#NOFILTER
She's ready for all weathers though - massive duvet coat and flipflops 👌 Jeez her one braincell must get lonely

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The #NOFILTER movement she wanted to start lasted long, didn’t it?

#NOFILTER
Scratch what I just said about influencers getting freebies. Can someone at Jojomaman, asos or even Topshop just send her one pair of maternity jeans and maybe a coupla maternity blouses or something? Just for my eyesight's sake having to look at another colourway of those bleeping pantaloon/knotted vneck flammable combos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Scratch what I just said about influencers getting freebies. Can someone at Jojomaman, asos or even Topshop just send her one pair of maternity jeans and maybe a coupla maternity blouses or something? Just for my eyesight's sake having to look at another colourway of those bleeping pantaloon/knotted vneck flammable combos
I'm with you here. They look rank and bet they wash awful. Bet they also smell as she never has them off dirty witch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm with you here. They look rank and bet they wash awful. Bet they also smell as she never has them off dirty witch!
Eeeek, can you imagine it, all that damp nylon or crimplene or whatever it is will stink after an hour of being round her sweaty bottom half 🤢🤢🤢

I wish she'd dress properly and as a larger woman to start with she could bring out a line of pretty maternity bras that do a proper job whilst not looking like summat from Berlei a la 1960.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeez a Pellicis for lunch. Love that place but it’s a once every few months if that kind of place - proper comfort food and so calorific! She is just one big carb at this point!

Reactions: 12
She's ready for all weathers though - massive duvet coat and flipflops 👌 Jeez her one braincell must get lonely
Are those actually flipflops or just those nasty trainers she always wears but in a flesh colour? If they're flipflops, we know who just got a pedicure, illegally... Does she actually own any clothes that are non-flammable? She always seems to be in lounge/pyjama wear?
And where's that chiselled alien chin of hers? #nofilter #yungel #allnatural

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.