Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning 😘 I thought you'd be spitting feathers this morning that Chaz has been raiding your wardrobe again 🀣🀣
I think he's more upset at the copying of the hairstyle ;)

Maybe Lorelei ( pronounced Laura Lie) would be good given we know the poor chavy will be thrust into the limelight to earn cash for Lozza. The legend of Lorelei fits, a young gel in despair over her faithless lover ( Marky boy??) Threw herself into the River Rhine( Lozza threw plates of pizza down her throat , baba will no doubt follow suit) and turned into a Siren who lured fishermen to destruction. Lozza of course lured Chaz to becoming a daddy ,to gaining two stone in weight and similar to those sailors who plummeted to their fate in the briny Chaz has been lured to scuttle 'n' sink.
I look forward to your further updated treatments of great stories - how about 'Jonah and the Whale' next? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he's more upset at the copying of the hairstyle ;)

I look forward to your further updated treatments of great stories - how about 'Jonah and the Whale' next? :)
Haha, indeed, it was spot on I thought 🀣 I want the story of how she managed to feed 5000 with only one tin of tuna and a corn cob πŸ‘ 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you think Chaz might go on tour when normality resumes? Anyone up for it?!!!! Pack a crate of lambrusco and take some rotten eggs and tomato. Oh and broc of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been out for my first walk of the day went round the actual town oi oi folk are out in force, didn't see anyone behaving badly though but to be fair it is Scotland and warm and a Bank Holiday so it's going to get exciting. That's some waffle for you sweets @265 .

Not to sound like a thirsty stalker but where is she!! It's been almost a day, the last time she pulled this tit she came back and we got a baybeh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I stepped outside just to put the rubbish out and it's fooking cold down here, no way in hell will I be going for a walk.

The only question is what will loz do for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I stepped outside just to put the rubbish out and it's fooking cold down here, no way in hell will I be going for a walk.

She hasnt done a dinner tutorial for us in days :( I just feel like she isn't investing as much into this relationship as we are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I would say that's a typical female response but if I said that I would end up being hung by my testicles.
Yup - over a pit of 🐊 🐊 🐊

She hasnt done a dinner tutorial for us in days :( I just feel like she isn't investing as much into this relationship as we are πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Your pic looks like you are about to flip the bunny from the basket into your waiting mouth... :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Same here, I'm staying under my quilt. And I am now getting ads for packets of Russian nappies, quite topical as they've got cute lil bunnies on the packet πŸ˜‚ @Katie8ee did you spot any interesting beards while you were out? 🀣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe Lorelei ( pronounced Laura Lie) would be good given we know the poor chavy will be thrust into the limelight to earn cash for Lozza. The legend of Lorelei fits, a young gel in despair over her faithless lover ( Marky boy??) Threw herself into the River Rhine( Lozza threw plates of pizza down her throat , baba will no doubt follow suit) and turned into a Siren who lured fishermen to destruction. Lozza of course lured Chaz to becoming a daddy ,to gaining two stone in weight and similar to those sailors who plummeted to their fate in the briny Chaz has been lured to scuttle 'n' sink.
I suggested Laurelie a while ago as it's a combination of her name and what she can't help doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same here, I'm staying under my quilt. And I am now getting ads for packets of Russian nappies, quite topical as they've got cute lil bunnies on the packet πŸ˜‚ @Katie8ee did you spot any interesting beards while you were out? 🀣😘
Yes Katie do tell did you see Beards?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's done a sterling job with that one, my favourite bit is the yung gel on the left, streaked hair, flat face and no chin πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bugger! You’ve quoted it before I realised & corrected my Lozza-esque spelling 😭 I do know the difference & proper usage honestπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Sadly it was too early for beards and it was just the Marks and Spencers massive floating about in their fancy rich old people clothes, I love them.

Has she done anything yet ? At least when she was a wreckhead we knew silence was just her sleeping off a Megalash πŸ˜‚πŸ­

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.