Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
OH MY bleeping GOD
I am practically screaming, I have just sent my best friend a voice note telling her I don't know how I can top this. I'm going to send the screenshots to EVERYONE ( not that they care hahahaha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it's time we got some t-shirts made up, "Tattle Power".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I am practically screaming, I have just sent my best friend a voice note telling her I don't know how I can top this. I'm going to send the screenshots to EVERYONE ( not that they care hahahaha)
Mad woman - I am literally PMSL - how can we better this one? 👏 👏 👏 - A mystery racoon names the baybeh :ROFLMAO: 'We now switch live to the racoon who we believe is called Katie to get a comment... ' OMFG - too funny! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mad woman - I am literally PMSL - how can we better this one? 👏 👏 👏 - A mystery racoon names the baybeh :ROFLMAO: 'We now switch live to the racoon who we believe is called Katie to get a comment... ' OMFG - too funny! :LOL:
I am pissing myself but let's not forget the best bit cue the stories because she is going to go absolutely ape tit!. Here I could me with my trolley full of popcorn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I am pissing myself but let's not forget the best bit cue the stories because she is going to go absolutely ape tit!. Here I could me with my trolley full of popcorn.

Okay then - 'we caught up with the racoon, Katie, 80, in the supermarket... she mentioned that she is a corn medium and read the name in a throwing of niblets...'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.