Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes me sad the poor wee mites. I hope they are being loved now. I just can't imagine getting dogs and taking them into your home and then saying ah duck it send them away. My bigger question would be who sold her the dogs without doing a sense check.
Exactly! The dogs are being used to promote stuff like @pamoered_paws_uk so basically they are being used to make money!
I remember she bought 3, one for her sister as well, not sure what happened to that one!

Exactly! The dogs are being used to promote stuff like @pamoered_paws_uk so basically they are being used to make money!
I remember she bought 3, one for her sister as well, not sure what happened to that one!
Ffs.... @pampered_paws_uk

Wonder if she’s in laybuh????

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's an absolute joke,I grew up in the country and trained collies and spaniels from the minute I could walk 😂 If we were breeding dogs and having people come to buy them it was a long process including home visits and proper vetting and that was from the eighties onwards. I just don't agree with this lets buy a dog for a lark. I have been reading that loads of dogs and cats have been getting returned to shelters as people bought them as puppies and kittens for themselves or kids when in lockdown and now going back to work can't do it. One of my friends works with a girl who was vetting people on zoom and basically it's all over Facebook so no paper trail. It's shocking, they aren't just wee teddies or companions to fill a void they need loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is quiet isn't she. Wonder if Mole man has told her to stop posting so much tit? Well Lol man you can do one. We want her to post tit. It's funny. May need to find a new z Lister to get annoyed at soon unless she drops baybeh soon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She is quiet isn't she. Wonder if Mole man has told her to stop posting so much tit? Well Lol man you can do one. We want her to post tit. It's funny. May need to find a new z Lister to get annoyed at soon unless she drops baybeh soon!
Definitely. Please Lauren! Just one more car crash cooking post! Didn’t think I’d ever miss seeing her cooking. 😆🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s been out in her polyester and nylons today with her ugly shoes and shooting some hideous cringe pictures for next weeks DM. Now will she be carrying her balloons or pretending she’s on a call this time 🤔. Shame we don’t get the squatting pics anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’s been out in her polyester and nylons today with her ugly shoes and shooting some hideous cringe pictures for next weeks DM. Now will she be carrying her balloons or pretending she’s on a call this time 🤔. Shame we don’t get the squatting pics anymore.
Probably some crop top photos that can be published on the mail with the heading “Suns out, Bumps out” as she innocently parades around some local leafy spot minding her own business and showcasing the latest CGI face.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do u post GIF or videos? I struggle. I’ve tired attaching file but doesn’t seem to work

Reactions: 4
I’m not so keen on Oddbod. I think he’s a fame hungry chancer with no particular talent who has tried to attach himself to some ‘famous’ women in order to get himself a profile (the prized blue tick) and some easy cash.

Katie Price was first to bite and whilst I’m no fan she was clearly off her face at this time which he admits himself. He then did a kiss and tell on her going into unnecessary detail (bursting stitches 🤢) for the cash, signed to some kind of modelling agency, started selling a range of car fragrances, and launched his cringefest rap debut single.

I can imagine when no offers came rolling in, he went on the prowl again ‘sliding into the DMs’ of other ‘celebs’ until some low-rent desperado i.e. Big Loz showed an interest (despite being quoted as saying she’d not want Price’s sloppy seconds). I’m sure he just bombarded her with compliments about how beautiful she was and she lapped it up.

Not sure if he planned on getting her knocked up (if indeed he did) but he’s hitched himself to that wagon for whatever it will get him until he either can’t take it anymore or something better comes along.
Agree - the only time I felt a flicker of sympathy for the Pwicey was when he did that horrible kiss n tell (nb it didn’t last long)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I leave this here while catching up...

Lauren could use her streachy outfits to make big hot air balloons 😄😄 xx

Here are two in different colours but the same style outfit lol ...

Resizer_16172080571651.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine how different things would be if he had got KP pregnant and not Lozza! Maybe Lozza and Carwash Cole might have found their way to each other.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I used to live in a place called Once Brewed and my erstwhile paramor is from the North East, never seen someone more covered in prawn dust after smashing some prawn cocktail crisps 😂😂 so don't give me that fluff!

Got the cats some Lilys Kitchen from Morrisons as thought wee treat, once again regretted it as the pure chicken in gravy is just chunks so I'm watching them lick the gravy off and should have just bought them the shredded chicken encore food. I realise this is off topic but when I opened the pack and realised was wee chunks instead of shredded chickenI was annoyed. I also last week bought them lily's kitchen new range of treats which don't even fit in the mouth of big cat and he's a bleeping Maine Coone! ( Imagine a cat that is the size of your wing span). I'm going to send them an internet letter .

Verdict: raging
Just having a catch up, hello lovely people ❤ Katie, my little madam is a sod for licking the gravy too, if you've got a cheese grater just put a plastic glove on and push the chunks through the grater on the biggest hole side, it shreds it up like mince 👍😻 honestly, she's tiny but will tackle a bloody rat and leave me just a head on my doorstep for my breakfast, but if her chunks of cat food are too big upturned nose it is! 🤣 Off topic, sorry everyone.

As for the two idiots, if my lad was on OF I'd tell him to get his frickin shorts on and get a proper bloody job FFS. No daughter of mine would be on it either if they were I'd think I'd failed as a Mother to be honest if they have so little self-respect. That's only my opinion, I'd personally not want my grandkids in years to come discovering dirty pics of mum or dad all over the internet. 😥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just having a catch up, hello lovely people ❤ Katie, my little madam is a sod for licking the gravy too, if you've got a cheese grater just put a plastic glove on and push the chunks through the grater on the biggest hole side, it shreds it up like mince 👍😻 honestly, she's tiny but will tackle a bloody rat and leave me just a head on my doorstep for my breakfast, but if her chunks of cat food are too big upturned nose it is! 🤣 Off topic, sorry everyone.

As for the two idiots, if my lad was on OF I'd tell him to get his frickin shorts on and get a proper bloody job FFS. No daughter of mine would be on it either if they were I'd think I'd failed as a Mother to be honest if they have so little self-respect. That's only my opinion, I'd personally not want my grandkids in years to come discovering dirty pics of mum or dad all over the internet. 😥
Why have I never thought of this!!! I think going forward in the future it may be a career track for young folk. I don't think sex work is bad but I have no kids and I'm sure the cats are fancy but they don't quite have the same pull .

Watching crisis on infinite earth's if any scrunchie is a comic fan ❤

• Heart
How do u post GIF or videos? I struggle. I’ve tired attaching file but doesn’t seem to work
I didn't know how to do it till the other day. Google a gif you like and save it into your files.

Then do your post, there's an 'attach file' thing underneath the posting box. Click on that, pick the saved file you want, then you get a 'upload file or video' prompt underneath that, on my phone it's a blue box.

Once you click that it uploads it, then just click post reply as normal Xx

• Heart

I didn't know how to do it till the other day. Google a gif you like and save it into your files.

Then do your post, there's an 'attach file' thing underneath the posting box. Click on that, pick the saved file you want, then you get a 'upload file or video' prompt underneath that, on my phone it's a blue box.

Once you click that it uploads it, then just click post reply as normal Xx
Thanks. I tried one. Think it worked. Obviously i was bored and on a call at work whilst doing it 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ha she’s treated us to a 2 second clip of some really basic student chilli to satisfy us, the tattle crew who can’t get enough of her ‘can’t cook, won’t cook’ culinary crimes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.