Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It well could be , big old lozza just lazing in bed begging for work and freebies. Whilst the man goes out to work so she can sit on her giant arse all day !
Well we know she gets people in to do domestic chores, apart from all the tonnes of washing up apparently from her masterchef concoctions. She's always in the same thing so can't do that much washing. I can't imagine that flat takes long to clean. We know she's not exercising.

She's hardly in much demand and therefore in 'meetings' all day. She's hardly planning content for her IG, as we've seen what a state that looks like. She'll have a ghostwriter for her OK column so that won't take up all day. Nor does planning a jacket potato & salad for Charley boy's tea, so what the actual duck is she actually doing??!

Even if I won the lottery I would still choose to work in someway or another (property developer in an ideal world, or volunteering) as I can't imagine just wasting my life away doing duck all, apart from putting one of her 20 different faces on a picture & sharing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well we know she gets people in to do domestic chores, apart from all the tonnes of washing up apparently from her masterchef concoctions. She's always in the same thing so can't do that much washing. I can't imagine that flat takes long to clean. We know she's not exercising.

She's hardly in much demand and therefore in 'meetings' all day. She's hardly planning content for her IG, as we've seen what a state that looks like. She'll have a ghostwriter for her OK column so that won't take up all day. Nor does planning a jacket potato & salad for Charley boy's tea, so what the actual duck is she actually doing??!

Even if I won the lottery I would still choose to work in someway or another (property developer in an ideal world, or volunteering) as I can't imagine just wasting my life away doing duck all, apart from putting one of her 20 different faces on a picture & sharing it.
She just doesn't live in the real world and never has. I'm working from home but still walk dog, do chores, cook every night, exercise most days. Some days it's knackering just getting on with life. Some have it harder than others, I'm grateful I can work from home. Some have to do shifts and have small children and still get everything done. Having a baby and especially those first few weeks of no sleep are so hard, you don't have a clue what's going on! It's draining on your mind and your body but you get on with it! Some have babies when they still have other babies to feed/look after!. She can't be arsed to exercise or look after herself so she is making it harder for herself. I have zero sympathy for her. If she thinks hiding away so no one sees the "real Lauren" Is more important than being healthy for herself and her baby then that to me is the most selfish and pathetic thing. Good luck to her! She hasn't a clue what's coming!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She just doesn't live in the real world and never has. I'm working from home but still walk dog, do chores, cook every night, exercise most days. Some days it's knackering just getting on with life. Some have it harder than others, I'm grateful I can work from home. Some have to do shifts and have small children and still get everything done. Having a baby and especially those first few weeks of no sleep are so hard, you don't have a clue what's going on! It's draining on your mind and your body but you get on with it! Some have babies when they still have other babies to feed/look after!. She can't be arsed to exercise or look after herself so she is making it harder for herself. I have zero sympathy for her. If she thinks hiding away so no one sees the "real Lauren" Is more important than being healthy for herself and her baby then that to me is the most selfish and pathetic thing. Good luck to her! She hasn't a clue what's coming!

Sorry bbz but with respect you ain't Brittan's most famous yungel. Lozza is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Warning. This picture may cause bouts of nausea

32149C62-A044-4B8E-945A-8A1BE3F249B1.png

She fricken loves holding her balloons doesn’t she.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
In lockdown it's actually been almost impossible to properly clean the house for me. Although I've been at home, and my kid is now a teen, when you add in a dog the house NEVER seems to be as clean as before. I'd need to hoover 3 times a day with the amount of food and hair is all over the place. And this is me with an older kid.
How on earth is she gonna cope with a newborn? The washing alone is hard to keep up with, is she gonna have cleaners in daily? Send the clothes to a laundry? She hasn't got a clue what's about to hit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
In lockdown it's actually been almost impossible to properly clean the house for me. Although I've been at home, and my kid is now a teen, when you add in a dog the house NEVER seems to be as clean as before. I'd need to hoover 3 times a day with the amount of food and hair is all over the place. And this is me with an older kid.
How on earth is she gonna cope with a newborn? The washing alone is hard to keep up with, is she gonna have cleaners in daily? Send the clothes to a laundry? She hasn't got a clue what's about to hit her.
Probably beg for babysitters

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably beg for babysitters
How long do we reckon it'll be before she has her first night out?
I can't remember who it was but they were out 6 days after their birth (some z lister) and all I was thinking when I saw the pics was (ICK ALERT) She's probably still passing huge clots. 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
I can't remember who it was but they were out 6 days after their birth (some z lister) and all I was thinking when I saw the pics was (ICK ALERT) She's probably still passing huge clots. 🤮🤮
No idea but soon as she's had the child she will be ON THE PISS and will end up totally Rat Arsed, I hope she doesn't call 999 this time.

• Haha
Love this thread, keeps me going when I'm stuck at work (and extending my lunch break), I just can't get my head round how immature Lauren is, and lets be honest, it isn't just about coping with a new born, that baby will soon grow and as toddlers they don't stop, and then the school years, I wonder if she realises her life is about to change for easily the next 18 years, my 16yr old still needs me albeit in different ways but I've still got to be a parent and the older they get the more money they bloody cost, hope Lauren keeps that gorgeous figure for her Only Fans in 16 years time when her baby girl needs the latest mobile phone or new £120 trainers :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Love this thread, keeps me going when I'm stuck at work (and extending my lunch break), I just can't get my head round how immature Lauren is, and lets be honest, it isn't just about coping with a new born, that baby will soon grow and as toddlers they don't stop, and then the school years, I wonder if she realises her life is about to change for easily the next 18 years, my 16yr old still needs me albeit in different ways but I've still got to be a parent and the older they get the more money they bloody cost, hope Lauren keeps that gorgeous figure for her Only Fans in 16 years time when her baby girl needs the latest mobile phone or new £120 trainers :rolleyes:
Oh god don't get me started on trainers.
I've had the same running shoes for almost 10 years, which I accidentally left in the drier last week- ruined... so I buy a new pair for £60 and feel awful. My kid asks for new Air Max or whatever the feck they are, £100 even with him paying some of it- he only got new ones at Xmas. 🙄😑

Edit - I can't see Nike sending her freebies in 14 years time. Cutesy Etsy stuff won't be acceptable for how vain her child could turn out. Let's hope she's like the daughter from Ab Fab and thinks her mum is a bleeping moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Err you mean the latest Apple Phone 😝

Edit - I can't see Nike sending her freebies in 14 years time. Cutesy Etsy stuff won't be acceptable for how vain her child could turn out. Let's hope she's like the daughter from Ab Fab and thinks her mum is a bleeping moron.
That's assuming Loz will still be famous in 14 years time.😁

Reactions: 7
6 days!! Obviously this z Lister had an easy birth a baby that slept through and got her figure back 40 mins after the birth🥱

Err you mean the latest Apple Phone 😝

That's assuming Loz will still be famous in 14 years time.😁
Of course she'll be famous! She'll be on those Channel 5 programmes "my face is fucked off surgery" Or "my baybeh daddy left me for my dad" Or "my arse exploded in Tescos"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course she'll be famous! She'll be on those Channel 5 programmes "my face is fucked off surgery" Or "my baybeh daddy left me for my dad" Or "my arse exploded in Tescos"
In 14 years time? I don't think so unless there happens to be a Towie Reunion or some other dumbarse bollocks. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Sunnydaze101 thanks for sharing that photo, it had me roaring 🤣 Awkward AF. He looks like he’s holding her stomach up rather than cradling it. I wouldn’t want to be that close to her crotch, bet it stinks after a day wearing those camel-toe inducing polyester jumpsuits 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
@Sunnydaze101 thanks for sharing that photo, it had me roaring 🤣 Awkward AF. He looks like he’s holding her stomach up rather than cradling it. I wouldn’t want to be that close to her crotch, bet it stinks after a day wearing those camel-toe inducing polyester jumpsuits 😷
I was wondering if he was trying to sniff out what flavor the kebab baby might be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.