Lauren Goodger #21 Baby soon, might arrive in June, bath full of water to relax her noon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't find them when she lays down, one goes East & one goes West & they disappear under her armpits for the night 🤣
Sounds comfortable that. Like you giving yourself a nice squishy hug. If I didn't have pert tits I'd try it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Errr why is Loz eating horses testicles? Don't get me started on
the whole carrots!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sounds comfortable that. Like you giving yourself a nice squishy hug. If I didn't have pert tits I'd try it 🤣🤣
I just lay on my side and hang mine over the edge of the mattress, they don't get in the way then. Don't you let the Captain know you've got pert ones, you'll set him off! 🤣🤣

Errr why is Loz eating horses testicles? Don't get me started on
the whole carrots!!

We're more bothered about why she was round yours for dinner! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just lay on my side and hang mine over the edge of the mattress, they don't get in the way then. Don't you let the Captain know you've got pert ones, you'll set him off! 🤣🤣
I'm too knackered to be set off right now, that bleeping covid jab I had this afternoon is kicking in, I feel like crap.

We're more bothered about why she was round yours for dinner! 🤣🤣
WHAT??? My Mother wouldn't cook such an abysmal meal, especially them carrots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm too knackered to be set off right now, that bleeping covid jab I had this afternoon is kicking in, I feel like crap.

Same plates, chicken dinner.........we think she's been out for lunch Chez Captain's Mum's!!! 🤣 You'll be ok, get some paracetamol down you and get to bed 👉🛌

• Haha
  • Heart

Hope it passes! My crappiness kicked in 3 days later and still lingering after nearly 2 weeks. Was so smug at first thinking a tender arm was it. Good night's sleep should see you right 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Same plates, chicken dinner.........we think she's been out for lunch Chez Captain's Mum's!!! 🤣 You'll be ok, get some paracetamol down you and get to bed 👉🛌
Specsavers!!! NOT the same plates, however where was this meal cooked? Loz doesn't have round plates for a start!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope it passes! My crappiness kicked in 3 days later and still lingering after nearly 2 weeks. Was so smug at first thinking a tender arm was it. Good night's sleep should see you right 😘
Want to add that I'd still have it even with the crappy feeling afterwards!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Specsavers!!! NOT the same plates, however where was this meal cooked? Loz doesn't have round plates for a start!
We don't know, that's why we were all speculating she'd been to yours 🤣🤣😘
Want to add that I'd still have it even with the crappy feeling afterwards!
Bless you ❤ it will pass, and far better than the alternative. I think I had Covid just as it was first being recognised, I've never felt so ill. 6 of us at work were poorly for weeks, we'd think it had gone then it would come back again. We just thought it was flu or something. I've never had pain like it, even when I had swine flu, I still struggle breathing sometimes now & have an inhaler. If I feel off with the jab, I know it can't be any worse than that 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s back available on Only Fans now... must be despo for the cash as that’s a few times today 😂 I need to get back off furlough as too much time on my hands clearly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s back available on Only Fans now... must be despo for the cash as that’s a few times today 😂 I need to get back off furlough as too much time on my hands clearly 😂
Oh dear. I know I laugh but how sad for that baby, it's mother being on there when pregnant 😥 and selling mucky underwear too 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So good 🙌🏻 .... i had an insomnia episode last night and was drained , I knew i should of added toilet roll X
Thank you 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
I think the sweetcorn was a great idea...I love how you added that 😃💖 xx
Sorry to hear how you felt last night, hope you have since had a better day and night💕 🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How are we you lot of smashers? The spring forward time change had me all jet lagged so I had a four hour nap today 😂 now I'm having a late dinner a la Big Loz. I see she went to someone's house for her Sunday lunch nice to see she's following the rules as per!

You can always tell when she's breaking lockdown as she goes all quiet.
That was exactly me today too. Had dinner after 9. Really missed that hour we lost this time round.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ok my lovelies have some nighttime reading for you all. More droning on about herself I particularly like her reference to her love of leather (there’s a photo of her promoting peta in the book) 🙈 Also how she speaks about fake boobs 🤣
“If you have a boob job, then cover up rather than showing them off - it looks really cheap and tacky” 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Ok my lovelies have some nighttime reading for you all. More droning on about herself I particularly like her reference to her love of leather (there’s a photo of her promoting peta in the book) 🙈 Also how she speaks about fake boobs 🤣
41F68921-E36E-4928-8C10-6CD8531ED01E.png

Man she’s a hypocrite

“If you have a boob job, then cover up rather than showing them off - it looks really cheap and tacky” 🤔
Ohhhh. Already posted 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I googled Lauren Goodger boobs and one of the pics was an “upskirt” that apparently showed her with no knickers on 🤢 What I do for you Scrunchies 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m still not over those carrots. I’m the one who needs counselling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.