Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? This is just so damaging to young girls. It makes me so sad. Tbh I feel a bit sorry for Lauren that she clearly feels so insecure about her looks. I can only begin to imagine how awful it must make you feel about yourself to know that you don’t look like your online pictures. I have always struggled with my appearance and this is one hole I’m glad I’ve not fallen down 🙁

B223F045-A2B2-4C72-A37E-129A9A397961.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is Lauren pregnant? I don’t think she’s mentioned it. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously? This is just so damaging to young girls. It makes me so sad. Tbh I feel a bit sorry for Lauren that she clearly feels so insecure about her looks. I can only begin to imagine how awful it must make you feel about yourself to know that you don’t look like your online pictures. I have always struggled with my appearance and this is one hole I’m glad I’ve not fallen down 🙁

View attachment 500562
A face like a baboon's bum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's the most insecure, self esteem bankrupt, yet supremely self confident arrogant paradox ever. I can't wrap my head round her. Like she clearly thinks she's superior to everyone and is deluded and yet she cannot be herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A face like a baboon's bum
It’s sad though, I think she was a really pretty girl before, so many women feel under pressure to look fake. I know the big eyebrows and big lips are an in thing at the moment but it’s a shame we can’t all just be more accepting of ourselves. But this kind of editing feeds into it. I hope that Lauren’s little girl won’t grow up feeling so much pressure to be a fake version of herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hola las hotties!!!!!! I see she is at it once more. I feel I see her fanny bulge more than I see my own.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

View attachment 500562
Do you try and make your living from your looks? Probably not. This one wouldn't either if she was honest about them and her figure.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you try and make your living from your looks? Probably not. This one wouldn't either if she was honest about them and her figure.
It’s bad enough being in the public eye and editing your own pics to such an extent but the magazines are doing it too. I know it’s always happened but that’s a lot. I just think it’s a shame, it’s a vicious cycle. I couldn’t edit pictures to that extent, people know what I actually look like 😄 it can’t feel good.

Reactions: 9
She's the most insecure, self esteem bankrupt, yet supremely self confident arrogant paradox ever. I can't wrap my head round her. Like she clearly thinks she's superior to everyone and is deluded and yet she cannot be herself.
Are we talking about Lauren or Krusty Price🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s bad enough being in the public eye and editing your own pics to such an extent but the magazines are doing it too. I know it’s always happened but that’s a lot. I just think it’s a shame, it’s a vicious cycle. I couldn’t edit pictures to that extent, people know what I actually look like 😄 it can’t feel good.
I was under the impressions that new laws will be coming in which will make it illegal not to state that you have altered your pics and the same with magazines.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s sad though, I think she was a really pretty girl before, so many women feel under pressure to look fake. I know the big eyebrows and big lips are an in thing at the moment but it’s a shame we can’t all just be more accepting of ourselves. But this kind of editing feeds into it. I hope that Lauren’s little girl won’t grow up feeling so much pressure to be a fake version of herself.
They are so passé, some people are thankfully waking up to the fact that having botch jobs isn't actually a good look and it's become too mainstream to make a statement any more anyway. Then there are the hard of thinking like Lauren who don't seem to care she looks 100% worse for it because it's a status symbol having obvious filler and bits of string in her face, it's like wearing designer labels.
Even her eyebrows are tit- they are practically touching in the middle and don't suit the structure of her face, but just the fact she has the time, money and will to maintain them is what she wants everyone to notice.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.