Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations 🥳 to @Facehugger for the thread title!

Well first things first! I got my very own award from @Pom Bear courtesy of my nomination from @Facehugger: I was thrilled.

Am very happy to do a little recap for my fellow Scrunchies as this is easily the best thread on Tattle. The recap is not as needed as some of the other faster moving threads mostly because Big Loz is essentially a sloth who hurts her front bone if she exerts any energy, but some of us Scrunchies can only dip in and out (like Oddbod in a sink) when their time allows.

We had some very funny detective work 🧐 from @Pixie7 who like me has not watched Love Island before, but us Scrunchies appreciated the effort.

The gender reveal was delayed which gave us more time to consider names and @roseturntupnose made me belly laugh with her suggestions.

It finally arrived today and unsurprisingly she’s having a girl which was spotted by eagle-eyed Tattlers on Valentine’s Day. You had one job Lauren! 🤣

Photos of the reveal that she’s not been able to edit show that the Papa John’s are not her friend, particularly not when dressed in shiny fabric wearing an ill-fitting bra.

It seems Big Loz’s dreams of more TV stardom might of been crushed by her foray into Only Fans so she’ll need her beg list even more. She may use the robot vacuum cleaner to pose on.

We did think the Amazon beg list was pretty low until @Glortard discovered she’s going to sell her used undercrackers to the saddos from Only Fans. Baybeh Cantaffordwaitrose will be so proud. At least Moleman can get a workout trying to prise her thong out of that cavernous arse crack, make him work for his commission Big Loz! I feel a bit cockly just thinking about it 🤢

We all despaired at her spelling (it’s a bizarre skill to be able to not spell correctly a word that is in the photo you are captioning) particularly when describing her new masterpiece - a cottage pie (sized to feed a small army) that we would have made better in a year 7 home economics lesson and not felt the need to add bleeping sweetcorn to - @Blair-Waldorf had very strong feelings about this addition (totally warranted).

The pie was so very dry and needed ‘gravEy’. The spelling on the ingredients list was truly appalling, it killed off @lalalanded 😂 Thanks to @fluffyglitterbug for sharing the step by step photos taken of the process.

She also *drum roll* made her first ever roast dinner at the age of 34 😳. Of course she doesn’t follow a recipe because no one in their right mind would want their roast potatoes floating in oil and doused in vinegar. Her portion size was off the scale (as per usual) and she ate a sharing size bag of Doritos and dip as a starter.

Surely it’s only a matter of time until she’s on the beg for a reinforced bed frame “for a friend” 🤔

She is still totally exhausted from doing sweet FA so needs multiple #nightsoffcooking to bombard the baybeh with more saturated fat, salt and sugar. Greasy pizza possibly eaten with her clacker out with a side order of something turd shaped (and no doubt deep-fried), a giant cookie, and of course a new face.

@Katewinsletsknee perfectly summarised Big Loz’s diet.

The very basic flaw in her plan to have a water birth was spotted by @Sunnydaze101.

@xyzcba discovered her new ‘asfetics’ branding and it’s given me nightmares ever since.

@MrFMercury may have found us out very own group sponsor!

@Silly-old-Slapper summarised what you need to do to officially join the cult of Big Loz.

I was mightily impressed by the poetic talents of the Scrunchies @Blowup80 here and @Noelc here. This led to a brilliant pun.

@pombear did us proud unearthing Oddbod’s catalogue modelling days. Suits you sir! How he may look if Lozza gives him her spaniel’s ears (the tongue out just makes these pictures perfection) and Big Loz does Demi.

Finally, my favourite pic of the thread and yours too 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Well done @Facehugger for the thread title! I loved it from the very first letter.

@Clickbait - ta for getting the thread out of Loz's charmpit. Your summations are as usual hysterically funny. I hereby award you the award of the errm Award <claps, hoorays, bravos are heard in the distance - or was it gunfire or maybe Loz's over-flatulent bucttocks spattering sweetcorn against a dustbin lid>...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@Clickbait - as always, brilliant! You Scrunchies are all little legends.

And I feel a tiny burning warmth in the depths of my black soul for having been mentioned in a recap again. I may treat myself Lozza style to 3 days on the sofa with a load of junk in celebration 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I am strutting around as my profile pic suggests for my first ever recap mention 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It should really inspire me more too, but the last year has involved mostly sitting down a lot :oops::ROFLMAO: (There is a link to Fat Bottomed Girls there forme and Big Lozza...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Congratulations 🥳 to @Facehugger for the thread title!

Well first things first! I got my very own award from @Pom Bear courtesy of my nomination from @Facehugger: I was thrilled.

Am very happy to do a little recap for my fellow Scrunchies as this is easily the best thread on Tattle. The recap is not as needed as some of the other faster moving threads mostly because Big Loz is essentially a sloth who hurts her front bone if she exerts any energy, but some of us Scrunchies can only dip in and out (like Oddbod in a sink) when their time allows.

We had some very funny detective work 🧐 from @Pixie7 who like me has not watched Love Island before, but us Scrunchies appreciated the effort.

The gender reveal was delayed which gave us more time to consider names and @roseturntupnose made me belly laugh with her suggestions.

It finally arrived today and unsurprisingly she’s having a girl which was spotted by eagle-eyed Tattlers on Valentine’s Day. You had one job Lauren! 🤣

Photos of the reveal that she’s not been able to edit show that the Papa John’s are not her friend, particularly not when dressed in shiny fabric wearing an ill-fitting bra.

It seems Big Loz’s dreams of more TV stardom might of been crushed by her foray into Only Fans so she’ll need her beg list even more. She may use the robot vacuum cleaner to pose on.

We did think the Amazon beg list was pretty low until @Glortard discovered she’s going to sell her used undercrackers to the saddos from Only Fans. Baybeh Cantaffordwaitrose will be so proud. At least Moleman can get a workout trying to prise her thong out of that cavernous arse crack, make him work for his commission Big Loz! I feel a bit cockly just thinking about it 🤢

We all despaired at her spelling (it’s a bizarre skill to be able to not spell correctly a word that is in the photo you are captioning) particularly when describing her new masterpiece - a cottage pie (sized to feed a small army) that we would have made better in a year 7 home economics lesson and not felt the need to add bleeping sweetcorn to - @Blair-Waldorf had very strong feelings about this addition (totally warranted).

The pie was so very dry and needed ‘gravEy’. The spelling on the ingredients list was truly appalling, it killed off @lalalanded 😂 Thanks to @fluffyglitterbug for sharing the step by step photos taken of the process.

She also *drum roll* made her first ever roast dinner at the age of 34 😳. Of course she doesn’t follow a recipe because no one in their right mind would want their roast potatoes floating in oil and doused in vinegar. Her portion size was off the scale (as per usual) and she ate a sharing size bag of Doritos and dip as a starter.

Surely it’s only a matter of time until she’s on the beg for a reinforced bed frame “for a friend” 🤔

She is still totally exhausted from doing sweet FA so needs multiple #nightsoffcooking to bombard the baybeh with more saturated fat, salt and sugar. Greasy pizza possibly eaten with her clacker out with a side order of something turd shaped (and no doubt deep-fried), a giant cookie, and of course a new face.

@Katewinsletsknee perfectly summarised Big Loz’s diet.

The very basic flaw in her plan to have a water birth was spotted by @Sunnydaze101.

@xyzcba discovered her new ‘asfetics’ branding and it’s given me nightmares ever since.

@MrFMercury may have found us out very own group sponsor!

@Silly-old-Slapper summarised what you need to do to officially join the cult of Big Loz.

I was mightily impressed by the poetic talents of the Scrunchies @Blowup80 here and @Noelc here. This led to a brilliant pun.

@pombear did us proud unearthing Oddbod’s catalogue modelling days. Suits you sir! How he may look if Lozza gives him her spaniel’s ears (the tongue out just makes these pictures perfection) and Big Loz does Demi.

Finally, my favourite pic of the thread and yours too 🥰
Amazing thankyou

She got asked her fave crisp

D8CE96CB-46D0-4840-A64F-F271A76AD594.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ she is like feckin Shamu, watch out Lozza Peta will try and save you

• Haha
Of course she picked the one that explains her life.

I think someone posted on the last thread it costs to sign up to OK magazine VIP. I signed up for free and got to see the two videos posted today.

Here’s the link again

It’s on DM. Looks like they didn’t pay for any gender reveal pictures and went with the old awful pictures. Wow. Goodgers gonna be having a bad bad day today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
BL will get some sort of commission if we sign up to the VIP thing I reckon😒

Reactions: 4
BL will get some sort of commission if we sign up to the VIP thing I reckon😒
I doubt it, but if there are more signing up from the link on that article she’ll be seen as popular and will get more magazine space. So better to use a general link. I signed up because seeing an unedited video was too exciting to pass up and it didn’t disappoint. She’s literally using her hair as a helmet so you can’t see the size of her face and I think she’s contoured her double chin to give the illusion of a sharper jawline. She is terrified of revealing her real appearance.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thanks for the news thread @Clickbait
Love the title @Facehugger

That OK interview was embarrassing.
“since covid, I don’t really wear much makeup. Especially through the week”...

• Haha
  • Heart
This quote cracked me up. “ and the growing tot is "really strong and really active", kicking and even "sunbathing", according to Lauren.”

Sunbathing 🙄..Is she trying to cover her tracks for when the BayBeh comes out mixed raced coloured 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This quote cracked me up. “ and the growing tot is "really strong and really active", kicking and even "sunbathing", according to Lauren.”

Sunbathing 🙄..Is she trying to cover her tracks for when the BayBeh comes out mixed raced coloured 😂😂😂😂
Please she didn’t really say sunbathing did she? Like what could she have mistaken sunbathing for. Make it make sense someone.

• Haha
Please she didn’t really say sunbathing did she? Like what could she have mistaken sunbathing for. Make it make sense someone.
That’s what it says in the article. Perhaps she’s been having illegal sunbeds and thinks baby can get a tan that way? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s on the Star article. She must have interviewed with them ?

Edited pics out now from OK. She’s probably been waiting for these before sharing the news so she can post these.

45BDB3E0-8479-483E-B67A-3B703FC5B477.png

• Haha
  • Wow

HAHAHA HAHAHAHA already won quote of the day 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.