Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this and thought of Lozza šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m thinking of passport photographs... cos obvs she looks like her insta in real life so how could anyone differentiate the two šŸ˜‚
That picture is so funny :ROFLMAO:

Morning Scrunchies, jeez I missed a load yesterday! I can't believe the audacity of her "I don't like filters" šŸ˜‚ Yep, Right-O Lozzer your massive pants are absolutely on fire.
Also any ideas what these three dots are on her forehead? Is she fully committing to the alien look or is this just really botched work from your local profesh asfetics gel ?
I think it is her last 3 braincells trying to escape...

Do you mean this? Absolutely vile! šŸ˜†šŸ¤¢View attachment 499655
Looks like Charlie was responsible for the salad dressing šŸ¤®

Fingers and toes crossed šŸ¤ž
Paws and claws crossed here ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
After yesterdayā€™s stories I had to come on here šŸ¤£
She clearly has been looking here or reading the comments on ā€œNew ā€œmagazines Instagram page and addressed all the ā€œ many faces of Lauren ā€œ ā€œ over editing ā€œcomments , and so felt the need to do the look ā€œ no filter ā€œ story .
I do not believe for one minute that she has not used a filter . We all know from her reveal video she does not have a jawline like that . Iā€™m not sure how you do a video without a filter though .
I was also quite surprised that she said she had made her own filter . The filter part didnt surprise me but more that she knows how to actual do it . She said she couldnā€™t find it , not surprising I could imagine she has so many filters to choose from .
Also the New column . I am calling Bullshit on most of it . What was that rubbish that she didnā€™t have an appetite at the beginning ?!? And canā€™t eat as much now because she never finishes a meal .
Why is she cooking SO much food now if she says she canā€™t finish her plate ?!?!
I dont believe she is photographing Charlieā€™s plate. She just canā€™t be honest about anything . I feel like what she says the exact opposite is true .
I know the juicing has been addressed but thatā€™s BS too . Have we ever seen her juice ?!? A juicer in her kitchen ? Whatā€™s her favourite juice then ? Sheā€™s never ever mentioned juice unless itā€™s got alcohol in it maybe sheā€™s got mixed up with squash . And renew she said somewhere she will not give her baby juice like her sisters did !
The Portugal reference was laughable. She just canā€™t be honest with herself and is trying to make herself sound like someone she isnā€™t .

I love watching the old clips of Towie . I know a lot of it was exaggerated and played on . I canā€™t believe anyone who could be that dumb and Iā€™m sure mark played up to the chauvinistic role ..... but it just proves they are idiots to make themselves come across that way for a bit of fame . Mud sticks . Funny clip though . The sheer terror in her eyes at not knowing what do to , where to start and all the diversion tactics to get started !
As you say, we saw those reveal videos and her face looked twice as wide as it does in these "nofilter" stories.
It is possible to slim your face in videos now without it looking like a filter so I imagine that's what she's up to. We all know not a single truth comes out of her puffafish lips.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s completely alien to me that someone canny cook the basics, I remember in Towie when she cooked for crafty carol, she didnā€™t even know what pan to use, sheā€™s such a pleb! She looks like a dodgy ā€˜smiley potato faceā€™ that got squashed at the bottom of the bag in the freezer
Smiley potato faces are probably going to be that baby's staple food

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You always get the odd comment on the DM from someone who lives hear her saying they see her sometimes looking rough as hell. She is deluded. Most people aren't as stupid as her and she really needs to realise that. God help when babies born and she has to get out more.

Reactions: 12
She must be doing Snapchat videos where it makes you look slimmer because her own videos always look smaller than the ok vids and pap pictures!! Unless backgrid purposely make her bump look bigger

Sheā€™s so weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She must be doing Snapchat videos where it makes you look slimmer because her own videos always look smaller than the ok vids and pap pictures!! Unless backgrid purposely make her bump look bigger

Sheā€™s so weird
snapbonechat?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion: A waterbirth will relax her noon; Lozza loves a casual walk with a bunch of balloons

• Haha
Reactions: 24
After yesterdayā€™s stories I had to come on here šŸ¤£
She clearly has been looking here or reading the comments on ā€œNew ā€œmagazines Instagram page and addressed all the ā€œ many faces of Lauren ā€œ ā€œ over editing ā€œcomments , and so felt the need to do the look ā€œ no filter ā€œ story .
I do not believe for one minute that she has not used a filter . We all know from her reveal video she does not have a jawline like that . Iā€™m not sure how you do a video without a filter though .
I was also quite surprised that she said she had made her own filter . The filter part didnt surprise me but more that she knows how to actual do it . She said she couldnā€™t find it , not surprising I could imagine she has so many filters to choose from .
Also the New column . I am calling Bullshit on most of it . What was that rubbish that she didnā€™t have an appetite at the beginning ?!? And canā€™t eat as much now because she never finishes a meal .
Why is she cooking SO much food now if she says she canā€™t finish her plate ?!?!
I dont believe she is photographing Charlieā€™s plate. She just canā€™t be honest about anything . I feel like what she says the exact opposite is true .
I know the juicing has been addressed but thatā€™s BS too . Have we ever seen her juice ?!? A juicer in her kitchen ? Whatā€™s her favourite juice then ? Sheā€™s never ever mentioned juice unless itā€™s got alcohol in it maybe sheā€™s got mixed up with squash . And renew she said somewhere she will not give her baby juice like her sisters did !
The Portugal reference was laughable. She just canā€™t be honest with herself and is trying to make herself sound like someone she isnā€™t .

I love watching the old clips of Towie . I know a lot of it was exaggerated and played on . I canā€™t believe anyone who could be that dumb and Iā€™m sure mark played up to the chauvinistic role ..... but it just proves they are idiots to make themselves come across that way for a bit of fame . Mud sticks . Funny clip though . The sheer terror in her eyes at not knowing what do to , where to start and all the diversion tactics to get started !
welcome. Youā€™ve come to the rightplace to vent. I think most people know sheā€™s fake and doesnā€™t look like her ā€œnon filteredā€ videos.I saw on YouTube once how you do it and itā€™s quite easy you just set your face how u want it to look and hit record. Sheā€™s a pro now. She must be spewing how everyone has been sending daily mail readers to the OK mag videos to see what she really looks like.

I've never seen such an odd pregnancy body.
2nd pic. Looks like sheā€™s growing some balls down there. Maybe sheā€™s changing for Oddball

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That OK video is very revealing and I donā€™t just mean the gender! No hiding the real Lauren there, warts and all. As @Sunnydaze101 mentioned, she will be spitting chips that so many people are referencing this video. In terms of contractual agreements with OK, she probably had no choice in the matter to have a video made without filtering!

Reactions: 15
I wonder if instead of "noon" she meant "naan" in tribute to the person who had filled her with special garlic sauce in the first place šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.