Lauren Goodger #20 Will it be pink, or will it be blue? Lozza's still eating for 22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! Game on SinkBoy! 😂😂

Has he done a Cillit Bang scent yet? Mr Muscle? Fairy Liquid?
I'm just putting my washing in and giggling at my bottle of Ariel Gel now, god I must get out this rabbit hole soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

Attachments

• Haha
duck me she really does like sweetcorn doesn’t she. Gonna turn into the jolly green giant any day now

• Haha
  • Wow
I've no idea Marco Pierre White, but what I do know is that looks like a double carb meal to me (again, in fact it's triple if you count the sweetcorn;
she only knows pure carb meals)

I tried to screen record but it won't upload, please tell me you've seen her pretending to cut the onions!!! I can't stop giggling

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lads, can someone start the new thread? I'm in a bit of a Taylor Swift dancing/vodka drinking/ filf loving zoom call right now 😘💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Barb the Carb loves a double carb doesn't she. Bless her though she can't finish a meal remember. Barb the carb will be wasting away awww.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.